Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Heal Me 15

another one just for you ;*


I guess he was dialing Dhari’s number.

Me: no hamad please not dharii!

I was planning to ignore him! I didn’t like how he acted yesterday 3ashan the bill so im not going to give it up just like that im gonna ignore kaifa his problem it was just a bill mala da3y kl hal stares I might be over reacting bas ma a7eb el nass ely chethy, maybe Im sensitive

Hamad: dharoooy…madry m9a5na sara !...doctor gabl mayred! ….shasawy!...tekfa dawer ay shy!...mot6awel!

He came back in with a bowl of ice and a tiny towel…he threw the blanket away ashwa I wasn’t wearing something short or anything I had track pants on and a tank top I was wearing socks because it was cold at night… he took my socks off too o 7a6 the cold and wet towel on my forehead about 15 minutes later the bell rang he opened the door and there came dhari and a doctor with a suitcase.

He opened his suitcase got some of those stuff for diagnoses

Dhari stood there his hands crossed looking straight at me I didn’t even dare look his way.

Doctor: please sit up

I looked at him clueless. Hamad came over from the right side of my bed tried pulling me up to sit he held my arm to keep me from lying back down, then came dhari and he held my left arm to help Hamad he sat on the floor well not sat kind of knelt down on the side of my bed, I put my head down and lafayta to Hamad’s side

Doctor: look at me please Sarah

Hamad: swaiir yalah shway bas

I turned he had a tiny torch and shone it from eye to eye then he wore the earphone and put the round thing to hear me breath.

Doctor: try to breath hard please

I tried to breath but I was too tired. He lifted my tank top to my chest I mean just covering my chest and placed the round thing where he could hear, well it was metal and cold so caused shivers all over my body. Dhari felt it he placed his other hand on my back and started rubbing my back.

I’ll be honest I would have smiled at him but at that moment 7ada lay3a chabdy o rassy and everything was just not right!

Doctor: she has a cold her breathing wasn’t normal at all I think you should take her to the hospital she needs drip to relax, I could give her an injection to calm her for about an hour for now…

Hamad got up and went to the 9ala with the doctor to write the note for the hospital and I was left with dhari in my room. I laid back down rolled on my right hand avoiding him and closed my eyes. He sat still in his place then he got up with a sigh …

Dhari: matshoooofin shar sara

He knew I wouldn’t reply back, I didn’t even move an inch. He left and shut the door. Then the doctor came I heard him talking about injections then 7amad replied back I didn’t really get what he said.

Doctor: Sarah please relax i’ll give you an injection on your left thigh

I gave Hamad an e6la3 bara stare, he nodded and left. I pulled my track pants down from my left and he rubbed on it with alcohol swabs then the injection was half way through…believe me it hurts and yes I cried maskeen sabaitah ;p

Hamad: thanks a lot doc!...............

The apartment door was shut then Hamad came and poked me thinking I was asleep I opened my eyes as soon as he poked me

Hamad: sara yallah mostashfa

I nodded and sat in my bed waiting for him to come back, DHARI came in! I thought he went with the doctor but it turned out that he just lead him back down to the parking.

He stood in front of me metsaned 3al 6oofa then Hamad came in with my I <3>

Hamad:Yala sara please lebsay hatha fog hdoomich for now

I couldn’t do any of what he was asking me to do

Hamad: ma yenfa3 chethy

Da5al el pullover from my head then my arms it seriously felt like I was a new born baby that his parents were too afraid to break !

Hamad: dharooy tekfa yeeb mobilha 3al 6awla o el sha7an 3al blaak o el crocs

Dhari: yallah ka 5al a5eth mayy 7ag el 6reej o  nanl asha8el el sayara

Dhari left then Hamad lifted me up one hand was under my thighs while the other was under my neck.

It was the first time that something like this ever happened to me I was scared I have to say I felt I was being too selfish r something I know he’s my brother bs I put him through a lot! And now he’s so confused not knowing what to do or say ;(

We were in the elevator now 7asayt I have to walk im making him tored and im not that light so he could carry me for a long time

Me: h a mad u  can  p ut   me   do w n….

Hamad: u sure? No shoes?

Me: its o ka yy

He put me down we both walked out of the elevator him watching my step as we went to the car dhari had his hands on the wheel god knows what he’s thinking. I laid back on the back 3 seats s he drove to the hospital…

Hamad: saraa hach sherbay mayy shway

I got up feeling so dizzy took the bottle and gulped the cold water that went through my throat down my stomach, I stayed sitting up wore my crocs that were under the seat I was on which is the one right behind ‘9aryy. We9alna the main enterance Dhari went to get a wheelchair Hamad came over to my side and helped me get down. We went straight to the doctor. After he’d read and stamped on the the note from the other doctor he switched to us to another floor were a room was set and the same doctor came inserting the tiny needle on my hand for the drip.

We were there for what seemed like hours and when I woke up there was no Hamad in the room just Dhari  :| I was a little better than before I scanned the room for my bb I found it on the side table I tried reaching for it with tears in my eyes

Then another hand which wasn’t my property landed on my phone I looked up to see dhari

Dhari: haach

I took it and started sms-ing Hamad it was hard trying to focus with blurry eyes

Dhari: Hamad ra7 eyeeblich el dowa mnel pharmacy l2ana mako ta7t he’s coming ba3d shway…whats wrong?


Like? 

 

8 comments:

  1. omg i love this!:o i literally love this:o ! a7is dhari feels sorry for sarah:( or a7isa hes starting to have feeling for her:D wala chan zain!:p i really liked this episode!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I love bas y do I have the feeling that sarah and dhari r going to end up together yalla can't wait :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ma7is ina dhari and sara will end up together... i loved the posttt <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. F;* hehhe guess what !? ;O it loves youu more!! ::* ! lol who knows xD we'll see ;D ! it likes you too:)

    Until tHe EnD heheh enshallah we'll see ;*

    Noodie lol mmm benshoof ;) hehe it loves you much moree love:* they're a baby i met in germany she's 2 she's the cutest i've ever seen she never smiles back everytime i smile she moves her head to the other side one day i went to the babies room in the hotel lobby o i saw her she was different o from that day every time i see her she shouts bl lobby AUNTY come baby room we play ;;** !!!! o her name is alanoud we call her Noodie :* tahakarteeny feeha i miss her :'(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love!! 7abait dhari even though
    3a9ab lama she paid bs this shows a good trait! I want them to end up together! w Hamad is such a fa9la w sweethear

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved it swaira 7araam takser el 5a6er
    O dhariii ya7lilaah post soon

    Um flfola

    ReplyDelete
  7. im loving ur story...
    im sure dhari has feelings 4 sara... yaay wanasa.
    cant wait 4 the next post.
    post asap;**
    NAANA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Secrets hehehhe 7abetich el 3afya :*i hope so :p loool ee 7mad 7ala 5a9a ;)

    Um Flfola eee! Ehehhe ya7laiiilich entay wallah ;;*

    NAANA its so inlove with you too:* u think so? Soon inshallah:* okay;*

    ReplyDelete