Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Heal Me 14

sorry i know 6awalt bs wallah 7ada wai3 ehnee eb lebanon ;( la3at chabdy im stuck here with my parents ok we do have fun a little bs not all the time and as soon as i open my laptop my dad comes over and says basich baba e7na msafrin klyoum internet ;p 

I finally had the courage to speak back hoping someone would help me …

Me: LAAA2 HAMAAD LATYEE ….3ALAG FEEENYY

Hamad: WAAIN M3ALEG !

Me: 3AL A5EER REELY MU GAM T7OOSH EL AR'9 :$

I heard Fahad’s unbelievable laughter which was echoing loudly!

Me: HAMAD DO MEE A FAVOUUUR EKFAA5 ELY YAMIK!

Fahad: AKEED MU MAKLA REYOG 3ADEL 3ASHAN CHETHY 3ALAAAAG!

Me: SSHUUUTTUPPPP! :D ….Heloo HELP ? anyone? IMM STUUCKKK!

I stayed there for about 2 mins then I heard footsteps coming down from the steep hill!

Dhari: haa egolon m3alga

Me: eee hal saka 3alag feeny

Dhari: laish ma mesaktay hatha awal ma we9al hnak 3ashan ma yerja3 feech!

Me: mu ohwa ma we9al laih hnak 3ashan amsek hatha o ma yerja3 feeny

Dhari: hahaha

He came over to the spot were I was stuck and yes I got stuck because I wasn’t that heavy so that I could reach the place where my buckles would lock to the platform ones so that it holds me in place bs unfortunately none of this happened.

He held the blue buckle rope and pulled me to the tree where this whole adventure ends.

Me: thankyou!

Dhari: ma sawaina shy ;)

He walked away leaving me to unbuckle the safety buckles and follow him to the beginning because he didn’t do that part he came to help me …

Me: mmm dhari…e9eer tsa3edny? Ma a6ool :$  this was so embarrassing! Awal shy sa3adny o el7in ma a6oool ;S walah fashla!

Dhari: hahahhaha I knew it! 

He came over  again reached the wired rope unbuckled my safety buckles

Me: HAMAAAAAAAAAD THE COST IS CLEAR ;p

Hamad: ON MY WAY ;D

Dhari: a3aleghom bl gear ? a5af mat3arfin ba3ad ;p hahahha

Me: laa a3aaaref

I tried taking the buckles mna bs he wouldn’t let me, he hung them to my gear.

Dhari: Done ;p

Me: THANKYOU! For millionth time

Dhari: ma sawaina shy ! AGAIN ;p

Me: t8aled ya3ny … ?

Dhari: kaiiffyy ;p yala emshay hnaak mokan ely ma re7tla

Me: after you 

We walked over to the starting place of the two long slides the one that goes from hill to hill he buckled himself and just like that he went :S no yuma a5af  or something like that madry gam esawy rou7a 8awy aw shy bs wallah e5aaare3! :O

I went back to where I got stuck waiting for the rest of the team to come Hamad came he got here really easily unlike me well ok ana 7ala 5a9a ;p bs el athwal fahad he was turning ya3ny his face and body should be facing the last platform ohwa la2 his face kaan wara xD so when he got here the two things that lock kind of 6ayeroo  lol wallah it was soo funny! 7asaiitah gaal yumaaa sh9aaar xD then dhari got here easily as well.

Fahad: yala 5anroo7 nred el gear o nro7 ma63aaaaam

Me: intaa bas t7aaty ba6nik yal ba6a!

Dhari: ee wallaa 9edagtaaay hahhahaha

Hamad: Sara sam7ay Fahad tawa bady yanmo gesma ye7taaj yakl wayed (and he patted on Fahad’s back)

Fahad: wallah la3alimkom ya klaab ;p kint ba3zemkom bs hawant ;p

Dhari: hahah mashkoor baba ana a3zemkom o bnro7 Outback SteakHouse ;)

Hamad: good choice maan ;D

We gave the assistant back the gear and Dhari took his ID he gave it to them as ta2meen …

We got to outback steakhouse  I texted Hamad on the way ;p

Sms to Hamad

            Heey may9eer kela ohwa he pays im paying basawy rou7y ray7a WC o im gonna pay kay ?;*

Sms from Hamad

            Mn galich eny ba5aleeeh yedfa3 ? ;p lol okay

 

We got there ok seriously etha mu ray7inlaa lazm troo7onla! A7la shy el appetizers! (thanks to Darliam :* el bread!! ) it was so good kether ma enroo7la hnee we didn’t have to see the menu we knew what we wanted and which were the bestselling courses…

I excused myself from the table and went to pay the bill then to the toilet.

When I got back they were having deserts.

Dhari: could u get me the bill please

Waitress: it has been payed sorry sir (and she left )

I looked down trying to fiddle with my bb chny madry shesalfa, I felt Dhari’s looks trying to find who payed the bill mna ;p  and as soon as I lifted my head up his eyes landed on mine I couldn’t do anything but smile!

Dhari: (he ws bothered I could see) latsawinha again (death stare i can say which looked so damn serious)

Me: cant promise you that im sorry

Ok 7asaita byekfa5ny madry ohwa may7eb girls pay his bill or something bs common shda3wa ;/ I got really scared bs I got the courage to reply back, 7asait my eyes were teary his eyes were RED!  Hamad on the other hand was sending something to fahad o kanaw e3ablon with their phones I don’t think they heard any of this.

Hamad: yalla meshainna ?

I got up I was on the side Dhari in front of me and Hamad beside me while Fahad was beside Dhari so Hamad and fahad mjablin ba3a’9 I got up first and walked out of the restaurant  and to the car I kneeled  on my door waiting for dhari to unlock the car so that I could get in.

As soon as he unlocked the car I got in plugged my earphones and songs started playing in my head and the next thing I knew I was being poked because we were home.

Hamad had his hands on my shoulders walking  me to the elevator because I was tired I took a quick shower I hate sleeping when I feel that I’m sweaty or something I slept with my hair wet I wasn’t in the mood to dry my hair.

The next morning Hamad kept calling me I was too tired to wake up.

Hamad: SAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA….. SWAAIIR!

No answer I couldn’t talk nor reply back and the nxt thing I knew hamad barged in my room! And the door hit the wall hard!

Hamad: laish matredin 3alay?

All I did was stare back at him not knowing how to communicate !

He sat on the side of my bed and put his hands on my head!

Hamad:ok il7in badeg 3al doctor intay m9a5naa!!!!

He walked out of the room bser3a took his phone and all I could hear was his curses

Hamad: ya5yy mo wagtik red 3al tlefoon !!! walaiiin 5al adeg 3ala bu-dharwa!


u like?

5 comments:

  1. I love!!! I love ur story!! i cant wait for the next post! laish 7asa sara w dhari will have a luv connection;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeeeesssssss me likee maskenaaa swairaa
    Post sooooonnn

    Um flfola

    ReplyDelete
  3. allaaah wanasa ur sooo amazing...
    plz plz plz try to post asap i cant wait till the next post.
    love ya;**
    NAA;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. HaBaHeBo u are ;* miss youuu!!! :O

    Secrets it loves you more ;;* lol e7saasich 8awwyyxD ;p

    Um Flfola heheh ;;* and it likes you too!:* inshallah i did gabl shway go read it ;D

    NAA;* heheh and ur amazinger! i did i did go check it out :* love you more ;*****

    ReplyDelete