Monday, July 19, 2010

Heal Me 11

sorry for the delay but again I'm not in K-Town ;D chllin' with my parents and cousins in Europe :) i am having fun ams sawait shy 7ada e5are3 ya3ny 9ij jazaft :p uff! 3ajeeeeeeb lazon tro7onla!

this post is the longest one i wrote in history of me being a blogger :p


I wore something really simple you could say, mala da3y ya3ny aksha5 7ag malls la2ana el nas ely feehom kla halaga :p bs ya3ny ana ma halagt I wore something simple yet pretty nezalt ta7at and there was alanoud waiting in her car telling me to hurry up …

Alanoud: 3ajlee ya bent!!!!

Me: kanny yaayaa! Ya3ny arke’9 :p

Alanoud: *closed her eyes and motioned to hurry up with her hands *

I got in and she drove to the mall 7ada greeeb it was a short ride we shopped for shoes, casuals, jeans, trainings and so on!

Alanoud: lets leave now to go to cvs! U done shopping right ?

Me: mmm what do you think look at me is there anywhere else I could hold bags with? hhahahha

Alanoud: I don’t think so ahahhaha

Cvs has lots of colourful stuff o chethy ewanson 7ata eb target o wallmart xD o staples the one in UK el stuff ely hnaak (y)! don’t ask why but I prefer my pencil case to be full of pencils, sharpies, and pens o kl shy 7ata erasers (or rubbers as we English people say) !

As we were done with stationary stuff we headed back home she came over so we could set our classes for the upcoming semester.

Days passed life continued as usual

1 Month Later

First day of university …I couldn’t believe I was so happy to finally start university…I got up really quickly I had something to wear for today that I prepared  yesterday kether ma ana meshta6a!

I called Alanoud!

Me: waiinichh yalaa naby starbucks a5af n9eer late!

Alanoud: noo we’re early! I’m outside get down here …yeaah btw u will get the drinks! I’m so tired!

Me: OOHH KAAAAAY!

I quickly hung up…

Me: BYEEE BU 7MAIIIDAA !! HAHHHAHAHA  *Bang* (I slammed the door)

I pressed the going down button :p

Me :waaayy la2 kiliish mu wagtik et3aalegg! (I started chatting with the elevator eb mo5y o at5ayal enna it’s answering back lol 7mdella wesheker adry;p)

Elevator: chubay gam awa9el el awadem ma3endy ella entay!?

Me: ba3aad wallah w 6ela3lek elsan o gemt etseb… a5er zmaan (it felt I was waiting for so long bs the clock on my mobile bs was a minute zyada! ) shakla hatha mara7 e5ali9!!

I ran down the stairs rake’9 zain ma tekarfast o 6e7t 3ala wayhy! I ran to the car and sat trying to catch my breath and at least try to say hi to alanoud !

Me: hey! Yala Starbuckkss! :D

Alanoud: ok ok calm down xD

She drove to starbucks “starbucks el 3arab”  this time I walked to the counter and ordered our drinks while I was waiting for the drinks at the little counter someone kind of knocked on my shoulder

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wallah im not trying to make it look long bs think :p use the stupid thing in your head :p I call it stupid even though its smart! :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: ambaaaiih hatha a3arffaa !! mmm shesma shessmmmaa!!! Huufff nesayt!

….: mmm 3erafteeny

Me: mm eee enta  hatha ely mat-thakar esma ;/

….: hahaha ma3ach dhari *Shakes hands *

Me: eee eee 3eraftik!

Dhari : ha betkamlin jam3a hnee?

Me: ee wallah 9arlena ta8reeban shahrain o elyoum awal youm jam3aa , 7amad o5oy masters o ana bachelor :$

Dhari: ayaaaal kaalb ma gally beyey ekamil hnee! Ana ba3ad yay akamil

The lady called out my orders…

Me: yalla mwafag! I gtg maby at2a5ar ma3asalama…

Dhari: ajma3in inshallah, yalla nshoofich 3ala 5air!

I walked out to the car and handed her the drink I told her all about what happened in starbucks!

Alanoud: ohh I know that guy too he and ur brother and fahad were like the 3 troublemakers :p seriously they’re crazy !

Me: hahah

She parked the car and we both got down heading towards our first class, Alanoud showed me around and told me where each class I singed up for was, after all she wasn’t a bad guide :p

We both signed up for literature our professor wai3 esawy rou7a fahem mal box :p everything he explained didn’t make sense!  Wedy I correct him bs maskin 7aram afashla so I kept quite and started to sms my cousin in Kuwait !

SMS…

Me:Way my first class this professor eswy rou7a fahem bakaf5a

Hessa :Lol maskin give him a chance tara all professors chethy hahah so far all mine are the same as yours xD

Me: ohh so its not just this one all of ‘em are like this!  Am I in hell?

Hessa: la mu shar6 bs hnee tefelsef ;p lol compared to me your in heaven cousin! Basich sms! Listen you’ll learn something butthead!

Me: 6al3a 3alaich (a) hahah kk!

This first class was so long I cant remember a word he said!  We got dismissed I walked home because Alanoud had another class since she’s graduating next year and she had requirements that weren’t completed yet!

A car stopped when I was on my way home yes it was 


DHARI!

Dhari: ha rada el bayt ?  (talking out from the window)

Me: eee my friend boglaha a class left ana 5ala9t :)

Dhari: tabin awa9lich ana raye7 amr o5ooch mara wa7da....

Me: mm la it’s okay I’ll walk home… (I said shyly )way fashla I don’t even know him that well!

Dhari: yallaa emshay lateste7in ag9aha a ride home!

Me: okay…

I opened the door and sat in the backseat  behind him, suddenly he turned around while taking off his seat belt and looked my way ! :/

Dhari: shfeech ge3adtay warah tara ana kuwaity mu hindy

Me: ……

Dhari: ta3alay ge3day jedaam ashoof latfashleena :p

Me: heheh ok

I scooted over to the other side opened the door got out and sat in the passengers seat.

Me: there (:

Dhari: waayed a7saan! Hahhahaha

It was short ride I kept quite I was kind of shy ya3ny Hamad and his friend ok bs not me and his friend madry its awkward! Well TO ME !

Me: mashkoor matga9er (I got down)

Dhari: el 3afuu ma sawaina shay * smile*

I walked to the main door giving him my back then he called out my name…

Dhari: Saraa…

Me: mmm na3am ( I turned from far distance)

Dhari: 3afya bs tnadeenly 7amad o layezra3ny el a55!

Me: inshhallah  ( I smiled back)

As I was waiting for the elevator to come (cant find the right word) I decided to take a glance where his car was.He was fiddling with something on his right I guess it’s the thing between the two seats and…

*ting tong *

This friend is much better than Fahad! Waay fahad enarfez hatha shway hady o mu maynoon. Lel2asaf 7amad ma 6ela3 3alaih I thought friends share same personalities style and stuff like that u know or maybe that thing only occurs with girls ?

* ting tong *

I unlocked the apartment door.

Me: HAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

Hamad: haaaaaaa!

Me: egolon na3am! Dhari egool yallah inzl …btw ohwa shafny bl 6ereej chan ege6ny el bayt

Hamad: zain  tethakarteeh o rekabtay weyaah o ma 9ara5tay bl shware3 STRAAANGERRR !

Me: shdaa3wa 3ad !! shlon ansa shakla 3gob ely sawah bl 6ayara! YANANY!

Hamad: 6ab3aan rfeejy lazm yourath cham sha’3la ya3ny la testa’3rebain!

Me: 3al a8aaal el yenoon ely feeh a5af mn ely feek! * hitting his head well maybe his brain! *

Hamad: heeeeww m5yy! La belaaah fe8aaadt el thakera aanaaaa! 


shower me with some comments guys ;* at least show u liked it so that i'd continue 

 

7 comments:

  1. alaaa i liked this post:D hahah dhari seems nice! w 7amaad way 6imasha hal walad ya7laila:p thanks for posting:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved the post w25eraaan dhari 6ela3 bil post loool 7amad yethaa7ik wala pooost sooon plz

    um flfola

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3ajeeeeeb all ur posts are amazing im a silent reader;**
    bs plz try ina ma it6awleeen 3alaina..
    love ya;***
    post asap

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaay
    im so happy dhari is back... i was waiting for him to show up!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. HaBaHeBo yes u are ;*

    F;* it likes u much more ;* yeah he is o 7amad maynon ;p heheh uw and thankyou for reading sweets!;*

    um flfola lol ee wallah wa2a5eeran ;p i did ;)

    my silent reader ;;;* thanks for commenting ;;* inshallah love <3 me more

    Heaven ;* it loves you too! thanks for commenting ;* i will inshallah :)

    * L heheh ;* loool xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete