Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Heal Me 12

thanks for the comments guys ;* unfortunately today i lost one follower ;p bs nvm i have lots more right? ;;* love you guys!  i'm leaving for lebanon in 2 days :) 


Hamad left with dhari to the dewaniya 2 hours later I heard a knock on the door it was Hamad…

Hamad: swaiira ba6lay el bab

Me: okaay!

I unlocked the door and swung it open

Me: Sshtaabyy!:p

;\ Hamad kan eb wayhy I peeked behind him because I saw a half figure

Me: ohh dhari is here too ;S

Dhari: matabeeny ;p 5ala9 aroo7

Me: la hah abs 3abaly bs ohwa yay…7ayakom ;p?

I was wearing my track pants and my I<3rome>

Dhari: latyeeebin shay tara 7adna FULL mn el dewaniya kla junk hnak!

Me: wanna agool laish kl wa7ed mkaaresh :p akeeed mayeeb?

Dhari: hahaha ee ee wallah

I sat on the single couch while Hamad and Dhari sat on the other one.

Me: Hamaad shno hatha

Hamad: hatha ely bnwareech eyah :p madry wallah our friends ray7inlaha climbing o chethy mn tree to tree fa ha enroo7 ?

They showed me pictures on the brochure and I got kind of scared bs shakla ewanes! So y not try it at least once in a life time :)

Me: allaaah shakla wanasa eee yallah enro7

Dhari: meta a5er class 3endich ?o ent meta (looking from me to Hamad and back again)

Hamad: ana mako abdy wara Christmas break ;p

Me: ollaaaaaaaaaaaa! Laish ana tawny adry inshallah :S ana my class nafs elyoum e5ali9

Dhari: ola shetsawy la sheghel wala mash’3ala ;pahh 5ala9 ana americh 3gb el class na5eth o5och we7arik …mashy ? o chena Fhaiid beyey tawa dazly bbm

Hamad: eee 5ala9

Me: okk!  Bs heey matgol laish mako classes laih after el break ? :\ I I don’t like it when someone says to me 3ashanich or whatever I prefer it when they say it in a different way like maby …. Or maly 5lg bs maysawon shy 3ashani I feel like 7adhom they want to get rid of me o chethy o they’re not happy with what they’re oing at all so I hoped Hamad wouldn’t say that 3ashanyy ana o chethy bs he knows that fa mara7 egool!  (:

Hamad:  lat5afin mu 3ashanich bs la2aana el shabab bero7on road trip gabl Christmas break fa baroo7 ma3ahom bs bu-dharwa o Fhaid e5al9on this semester so yegderon ero7on ana atwahag ekon 3endy classes ;p

Me: (I eyes both of them  like seriously 3ashan road trip ;O)

Dhari: ana maly sheghel :| o5och raaz wayha ana ma 3ezamt ;O

Me: hatha FAHAD ana adry feeh! Enzain ana shbasawy hnee brou7y :S

Hamad: swaira u can do anything invite friends to sleep over aw maybe 3aziz and the kids eyoonich kaifich omy teye o ur birthday ba3ad coming up ;) …

Me: oh well bribing and Hamad are like best friends (rolled my eyes)

Hamad: btw I wasn’t asking for permission (raised an eyebrow) I was confirming with you ;p

Me: wtv

Dhari: tom o jerry mu Hamad o Sara!

Me&Hamad: Adry 3an(ha)

Me: :| woooow

And we all burst out laughing. About half an hour later Dharoy left I went to bed leaving Hamad in the kitchen fiddling with the fridge and mumbling. I cant remember what happened next because by then I’d drifted to sleep. I woke up the next day wore my trainings and headed to university with Alanoud I was glad that she had presentation to work on and she couldn’t possibly come because Hamad told me “mu lazm tdegin 3alaiha im ur bro I’ll be there and they are just my friends what’s the big deal”

This time in class I kind of took the idea of that annoying teacher and replaced him as any teacher because if I don’t I’d never learn anything this whole semester:p and guess what the time passed really quickly we got dismissed I headed out and found Dhari on the chairs outside in the courtyard I guess msaned eeda 3al table mal el chairs and texting ;p

Me: Hallaa

Dhari: ohh halla wallah ,3ndy lich so2al 

Me:yuma shfeeh ;O shno so2ala eeeh ?

Dhari: t3arfin mokan a7ref el 3araby :p bl keyboard;p?

Me: weeh ma 3enda salfa ;p lel2asaf la2 :p o my keyboard mafih 3araby ana kla ashayer ;p

Dhari : nafs el 7aaalaa ! mu hathy moshkilty 9arly sa3a a2alef bs yanait mara7 a5ale9 chethy, yalla be6agag el7in 5aroo7 na5eth o5och  layagleb 3alaiy ;p

Me: hahah yallah, after you (:

Dhari: NO ladies first (and he kind of bowed a lilttl bs mu mthl musicians )

Me: ahhahaha  okk xD

I walked over to his car and sat in the passengers seat 3ashan matfashal nafs a5er mara ;p

Dhari: oh zain ta6awer gemtay teg3edin jedaam

Me: tara el7in aroo7 wara ;p

Dhari: thadedin ba3aaad hahha

Me: ee ana e5t bu-dharwa ;)  (I joked)

He drove over to the Building it was just minutes away I quickly got down

Dhari: wain 3ala allah ?

Me: bs dgeega bser3a babadel !

Dhari: mafeeha shy hdoomich !

Me: laa I’v already picked what im wearing! (BIG LIE xD bs I had it in mind)

Dhari: GIRLS (and he turned his hands like he had no choice )

I ran up the stairs and into the apartment which wasn’t locked to my luck, I got my clothes out of the closet, well it was only my light bluish skinny jeans and a polo RL shirt I wore my converse and rand back down with my ipod, phone and wallet! I got in the car and Dhari drove a block away to pick Fahad!

Dhari: e5tik tbadel asra3 mnik ma3ana mafro’9 el 3aks bs yallah in6awefha :p

Me: ee hamad e76 mekyaaj o 3afsa matadry ;p

Dhari: 9ijj wallah bu 7maiiida ma getlyy …shno sirr el 5al6a 3aad ;p

Hamad: thouum ,za3tar, mayo, o kechup ;p

Dhari: laalaaa 8aweya shaklha ;p

Hamad: ufff! Bet6ayer el 3a2el xD (sounding girly and  kind of shy)

Me: hahahhahahaha Hamad bada3t

By then we reached to Fahad’s  building ashwa he came on time we didn’t have to wait , and about an hour later we reached our destination eventhough I love driving without one<3

8 comments:

  1. FIRST FIRST FIRST FIRST!!!
    YAAAYYY :D
    HAHAHAHA
    I LOVED IITTTT
    MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha nice post yallaaaaaa post soon mo et6awleeen ;***

    ReplyDelete
  3. haahhaahhaa i LOVE IT!!!!!!!! <3 yalla when will u post?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noodie ;;* hehehe it loves you too! okay okay okay

    HaBaHeBo okkaay elyoum i'll post ;* maybe ba3ad shway

    Until tHe EnD itt loves youu!<3 enshallah today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved ittt loool yethaa7koon
    Post soooon plllzz

    Um flfola

    ReplyDelete
  6. um flfola ;* it loves you! i will tonight ;) :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. alaaa:D this is such a great post!:D thanks for posting x

    ReplyDelete
  8. F;* and ur a great reader;;* uw love inshallah i will post today too ;)

    ReplyDelete