Friday, August 7, 2015

Let me in 22



Its super duper long! So I hope no one complains :p 

Enjoy 
______________________________



Dania's point of view


I couldn't sleep, it took me more than 30 mins I THINK. I couldn't fiddle with my phone because I was trapped in Abdulrahman's arms all I did was breath. It was so dark too. I gave up of course and I slept. 


....: Daniaa... daniaa

I woke up to someone calling my name and moving strands of my hair away from my face.

Me: ana 36alt ma 3ndy jam3a khala9 latga3dony bas 

Abdulrahman: goumayy yuba wallah bas el adweya... Hahah yallah gomay

I woke up immediately half shocked half asleep, Helen wakes me up to take my meds well she's not here anymore.

I woke up thinking about both of them and I starred at the wall right in front of the bed, Abdulrahman left the room in his boxers. And came back with my meds and a glass of water.

I crossed my legs under the duvet and Abdulrahman sat right in front of me and started pushing out the pills from their packs. 

Abdulrahman: samay 

He held his hands out with the pills and one with the glass of water.

Me: bsmellah 

He stood put and left the pharmacy tray on the bedside table and kissed my forehead

Abdulrahman: namay tawenas 7 el9b7 ana baro7 eldawam n6reni 3al ghada 

I didn't bother replying honestly I was sleepy and all I wanted that moment was a pillow and a blanket! 

But he was fiddling around in the room and so I decided to stare at him, he shaved and showered, then came back to put on his dishdasha and ghitra. 


Then it hit me, will this last?  


I slept after Abdulrahman slammed the apartment door shut and woke up when I heard hard slaps on the apartment door!! 

I sat up with my heart beating soo fast, I was so scarred I didn't know who to call or if I should get up to see who's there. 

I started reading what I've memorized from the Quran as I slowly walking to the door! 

Me: bsmellah (I whispered to myself as I held the door-handle)

I was so shocked to see that the door won't open!! Then I remembered! 
As we got married Abdulrahman and I had this deal that when we leave we lock the door and when we enter we lock just to be on the safe side! And he definitely forgot that I lost my key! 

Me: mnoo? 

....: Danii u open door I bring your tings! 

Me: waaay Helen u scarred me! I don't have keys why are u here! 

Helen: Ur haasband he call he say to bring clothes por u! 

I laid my back against the door and smiled automatically, that was cute! 

Me: just leave them and he has keys when he comes he bring them inside 

Helen: majnooon ur hasband he lock door on u I tell nawap nasser 

Me: nooo Helen i will kill u! 

Helen: joookingg joking okk I go hab to make machbous

Me: okay byee thaankuu 


I went over to the couch then started to imagine myself putting makeup on and looking gorgeous with a hot casual outfit. 

Then I remembered my door was locked and I literally had no choice other than Abdulrahman's closet!! 

I huffed and puffed and decided to go shower and put my hair in a bun and wear his bathrobe till he comes, and as I was switching the TV the door was unlocked and my hubby (I guess) came in! 

Abdulrahman: esalam w 3alaiikom 

I ignored and starred at the TV.

He came and sat next to me and laid his back and tried side-hugging me! 

Abdulrahman: ta3baaan
Me: a7san. 

Abdulrahman: afaa! (he said as he pulled the bathrobe and making me fall right beside him)   

Me: 3ayall tagfil bab esheqa wana dakhl!!! (I crossed my arms) wakhrr

Abdulrahman: laaaahh! 

Abdulrahman started laughing, ana sakta an6ra ekhali9

Abdulrahman: wallaah ra7 3an balii... Ta3alay Helen yabatlich aghrath?

Me: mara7 ard 3alaik! Gafel elbab 3alay o ekalmny chna momsawyy shay 

Abdulrahman: eee shno ya3ny ka entay labsa roubyy ana maglt shay o ams labsa hdomy

I gave him that WTH stare with my eyes ready to pop out! 

Me: lala entaa momin9ijik (wegaft mn elqanafa o tkha9art jdama) 

Me: elyoum etha ma ksartly elbab yawaiiilik... Tara awal ana thya3t mfta7 o oboy yab najar kesara 

Abdulrahman: maby elbab ydeed 7asafa 3alaih 

Me: yasalaaam! 

I went to our apartment door to look for my stuff and found them behind the couch. Then I sat back with the duffel bag trying to see what she got.


I started pulling out the stuff out, there was 2 underwear sets, a sleeveless night gown that barely covered my butt and a dress that I usually wear when I go out for dinner with heels, except Hellen prepared them with Manolo's last but not least my toilet bag and makeup! The dress was sleeveless too!

I looked down so depressed and turned around to see Abdulrahman starring right back at me.

Me: wadny elbayt

Abdulrahman: laish enshallah 

Me: maby hal ashya2 Helen bkaifha mnagya

Abdulrahman: ana gayelaha t76 chethy

Me: abdulraahmaaaan! 

Abdulrahman: elyoum nro7 nshtry
Me: ya3ny el7in shalbis! Ana bl bayt tshof ako shay appropriate and comfortable! 

My eyes got watery and I got so shy because I didn't want him to see what I didn't want to wear either! I don't know why or how I became weak when I am around him! 

I got up quickly and walked to his room took out a shirt of his and went back to the bed.



Abdulrahman's Point Of View 


Dani was so emotional and I had zero energy to make an effort honestly, its all because of her hormones being all over the place

Gmt 3gbha o r7t 5thayt shower o r7t laha elghurfa eb fo6a 3ala 59ry la2ana malgayt el robe maly. Awal ma tla7aft la7atht enha she was hugging a pillow, ba3dain sema3t 9out ba6in yoo3aaan! Shft el wagt o tthakart eny gayelaha abe akl ghada weyaha! 

Abdulrahman: laish myaw3a baby-ee klshy yaby ta36ena fahma (36ayt'ha khaza) 

Dania: (I starred back) 

Abdulrahman: badlay yallah wallah you3an 



Dania's Point Of View


I decided to get up and wear what Helen got me and see if he's the jealous type, kinda testing him. 

Me: okay

Took me 45 mins to get ready, did I mention that Helen forgot to pack a bag :/ 
Abdulrahman was ready in 15 mins or 20, he went downstairs to see his parents while I got dressed!

I gave him a call and we met by his car, he saw me in the car and gave me a stare.

Sawayt rou7y mashft enathra 

Me: wain bnro7

Abdulrahman: Madry Arabella e7temal Ora aw Katsuya

6ab3an eb Arabella I felt so insecure, I didn't want to bother Abdulrahman with any guy starring but at the same time I felt awkward just holding a phone and nothing else.
We ate at Katsuya, Abdulrahman ordered his favs and we shared, I couldn't eat most of the dishes. I felt that I was inches from vomiting so I went to the bathroom and stayed there for 5 full minutes hoping the waiter took the food away already! When I came back Abdulrahman was waiting for the bill! 

We walked to the parking and a clot was already making its way out of my mouth and right onto the floor so close to Abdulrahman's car! I held his hand while I did and he quickly started massaging my back.

Abdulrahman: maykhalifff maykhaliff

He quickly unlocked the door and took out a tissue box, helped me in the car and called security to swipe the floors and came back. 

I looked the other way as he made his way back to me and placed a bag just under my legs. 

Me: abe aro7 baytna

Abdulrahman: enshallah mn 3yony bas etha nzalat dam3a mn 3ainich brdich baytna

I felt like a baby, he drove to my house and called my brothers they said they were there and are waiting for us for tea. 


As I was quite starring outside the window, reading the signs around the 4th ding road. Abdulrahman made me jump out of my seat as he touched my belly!


______________________________

-Madliar

10 comments:

  1. Lovely post and love the change in abdulrahman <3 waiting for the next post dont be late pleeeease :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey can u tell me which stores, blogsot u read or have readXD I gave read many n liked the best wed-locked sadly not finished w much moreee.....

      Delete
  2. �� yay loving the story

    ReplyDelete
  3. poooooost pleaseeee like 23 24 25 :( srsly I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. people put there do u know any other good stories to read? please recommend me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. poooooooost plsss it's not fair were waiting

    ReplyDelete
  6. please please please post im in love with the story! amazing writer mashallah

    ReplyDelete