Sunday, July 26, 2015

Let me in 21




I looked at him with pure innocent shocked eyes my face as pink as radishes


Abdulrahman: bagolich shay, tara ana ma7b ashof sha59 a7ba za3lan o maygoly shfeeh


My eyes started getting watery I don't know whyy! However the strong inner self decided to show up


Me: latgoly hal kalam please... Because I know it won't last, you're just saying it to soothe me

I looked down at my hands and started fiddling with my wedding ring


Abdulrahman: 7abeeebty wallah entay fahma ghala6 wallah 

As soon as he said "7abeebty" my eyes teared and I pressed my hands over my ears not wanting to hear what he's saying.


He sat up straight pulling me up with him and hugging me tight as I was on his lap as hard and stiff as a rock! 


Abdulrahman: 6al3ay elyy bgalbich kelaa baba mo zain chethy matgolinly shfeech 


I slowly wiped away my tears and decided to speak up. 

Me: may9eer tgoly t7bny because you don't show it and you're never around 3ashan agolik shay a9lan

Abdulrahman: 7agch 3alaay... B3d shno?

Me: shlon tgool enta t7bny o enta a9lan tzawajtny 3ashan 3my o 5alty mo 3ashan tabeni a9eer mrtik, wetha mataby hal shay tara oho mo qaseb o ana ma7b shakh9 ynjeber feeni 


Abdulrahman suddenly laughed out loudly and tilted his head backwards and gave his forehead a hard hit as he laughed hysterically, I was so shocked that rude asshole! I was pouring my heart out and ALL HE DID WAS LAUGH...


I gave him a very cold "how rude" stare with my lips parting not knowing what to say at all 


I definitely did not expect him to laugh


Abdulrahman: wallah yananteni 

Me: wakher edik please bgoum 

Abdulrahman: maby ma khla9t 

Me: shnoo yahl ana mg3dny chethy o gbl shway tdaldighny wallah tara 3omry 20 okk

Abdulrahman: wsaaalim galbhom ily 3mrhom 20 (and he pinched my cheeks)! Awalaan 7ajiya ana ma7ad eb hal bayt yaqsebny 3ala shay ana mnageech (wink) 

Me: eee mashallah b3d 3ala kl hal bnaat ily etdaris'hom akeed btlgalik wa7da 


He looked at me shocked with questioning eyes 


Abdulrahman: Dania 

Me: mmm

Abdulrahman: intay ma tathkreeni? 

Me: shlon ansa il class kan r3b bnsba leyy 

Abdulrahman: ayy class! Ana atkalam 3an awal youm shftich feeeh

Me: eee bl jam3a! 

Abdulrahman: la2 intay shaklich nasya! 


His mobile rang and interrupted our talk, it was Shaikha 


He answered and kept the phone on speaker 

Abdulrahman: khaiir yuba mo 3aib daga n9 elail? 

Shaikha: lo tfkoona mn hwaaashkom chan ma dgaina! Omy tgool 5ff 3al bnaya latg3ad et9are5 o tkaf5 feeha tara mo e5tik bnt nas

Abdulrahman: wallah 3ad mrty o kaiify lo a6ba5ha machbous mo shghlkom

Shaikha: (shaikha let out the shocked scarred voice) and hang up


I was enjoying how Abdulrahman was playing along and tried so hard to hold my laugh so she couldn't hear me. 


Abdulrahman: ashoof stanastay 

Me: 7abeebty shaikha 

Abdulrahman: shno 9rtaw rab3? Mamdakom wallah 

Me: at least she's around when I need her...


I said as I pushed myself off of his thighs to land on my feet 


Me: ana banam t3abt 

Abdulrahman: t9b7een 3ala khair 

Me: wnt mn ahla


I was walking to my room hoping that he would reach there before me, grab my arm and tell me please don't go stay here with me lets fall asleep on the couch but was that gonna happen?


I held the doorknob and twisted it, but the door was locked! 

Me: Mmm wain mfta7 el ghurfa! 

Abdulrahman: madry ana mn rja3t o elghurfa magfola! 

Me: ok great o ana madry wain mfta7y a9lan 

Abdulrahman: dawreeh

Me: mathkr wain 76ayta Abdulrahhhmaaan 

Abdulrahman: khala9 yuba namay eb dary  bacher ndawr la2ana 7ata ana dikht o bacher dawam 36ayt wayed offs abe akhal9 el manhaj! 


I stood there giving him the "you definitely out of your mind" look with my hands on my hips.


Abdulrahman: take it or leave it, you have no choice 


I went to his room to check out the environment in there I guess, his bed is smaller! And narrower, how am I gonna be able to sleep like that. Aahhh


I came out to the living room again as I saw him gathering his belongins


Me: Abdulrahman 

Abdulrahman: shfeech 

Me: ma3ndy pj's

Abdulrahman: ba6lay elkabat o shoufelich shay 


I went back and all his weekend tops and pj tops literally got to half my thighs! It's too short to be wearing that around him and his shorts were too huge they fell off of my waist. I felt like crying right there! Then as I sat on his bed changing into the shirt I unbuttoned my dress that I wore yesterday to the hospital and as I was sliding the shirt on he came in! WITHOUT KNOCKING 


Me: wayy 6ig el babbbb 

Abdulrahman: kaify baity ma a6g elbab ebayty o darrry ba3ad (e7awl e6aferha)

Me: yasallaam 


I quickly covered myself with his duvet and waited for him to get dressed for bed so I can lay down and sleep. He took off his dishdasha and walked to his side of the bed in his extra tight boxers and slid in bed. Omg I hate him freakin' put on a shirt before I murder you! Maan that perfect muscled body.


Abdulrahman's point of view:


6ab3an g6ayt klshay'ha bdarha o gfalt el bab o elmfta7 5shaita eb bouky, o el7mdellah el56a meshat bl saleeem * sharbika* 

Abdulrahman: fe a7ad e'3arig rou7a b 3 mokhaaad?  

Me: wa7da 7ag rasy o wa7da eedy o thaltha bain reely laish tabehom? Ana shft'hom bl arth

Abdulrahman: la yuba 7lalich, 6afay el lait ako switch wara el komedeena 

Dania mataby tanzl mn el frash wathe7 msta7ya mn el tshirty ely momgha6y shay, thab7ha el7aya. 6ab3an temaqe6at o bl yallah w9elat switch el lait awal ma sma3t el click o 6fa el lait 7sayt ena she lost her balance 

G3adt mn sad7ty el muree7a o bsr3a gthabt'ha mn kh9rha 3ashan mat6ee7 

Abdulrahman: haaaa shfeech! 

6ab3an msakt ba6nha, o elbloza w9alt ergobat'ha zain ma 6gatny eny masik'ha

Dania: ahh I lost balance mashkour

Abdulrahman: la yuba 7yach bas shway shway 


Awal ma nsad7at bas ga3da o tetgalab many gader aghamith kl ma aghamith asma3 9out ela ehya galba o da3sa m5ada eb 9oub. 


Madayt eedi 9oubha s7abt awal mkhada ely lamat'ha o garabt ana 9oub'ha, o s7abt ely bain reelha o 7a6ayt reely mokanha. Lamayt'ha o asma3 dagat galbha o nfas'ha kan 3ala sadry o wath7 jdan enha khayfa o mt3ajba mny.


I whispered to calm her heartbeats and innerself questions.

Abdulrahman: az3ajteni wayed tet7rkain bas namay 

And just like that she rested her head on my shoulder while my head was on a pillow, she was so tiny compared to me. I breathed in her scented shampoo and slept comfortably for the first time in many years...

- Madliar


___________________________


@madliarq8
Ask.fm/madliarq8

7 comments:

  1. Favourite post yet! Post asap please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7aiiil 3ajeeeb!!!
    TT__TT <3 <3 ..
    POST AS SOON AS POSSIPLE :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love where the story is going �� post soon please :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post waiting for the next post xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved it, hope we find out how they met next post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Impatiently waiting for the next post xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwwwhh!! toooo cuteee..... please post sooooon

    ReplyDelete