Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Let me in 20






Abdulrahman: bsmellah era7man elra7eem shfeech

He headed to the door 
 
Abdulrahman: banady el doctor

Me: abdulrahman... Eedik kanat barda

I think I whispered and thank God he heard it

Abdulrahman: kl hatha kan goosebumps?? 
 
He widened his dark brown almond shaped eyes at me. He walked over and sat on Shaikha's chair looking up towards my eye and holding my palm

Abdulrahman: asef bas khtara3t 3abaly jist shay o bdaitay tet7awilain khft mrty ga3da tet7awaaal 7ag shay tadreen ba3ad 5ayaly wasi3 

He was so serious at the beginning that as soon as I heard his joke, I started laughing along with him and pinching his arm as that was all I could've done. I think this was the first time ever that he ever made me laugh. I decided to forget what I've heard a few days ago and try live happily till it lasts. As I thought of it as a chance just to forget what I've been through. 


Abdulrahman's Point of View:


The sun was setting, Dania was asleep I got up to pray, I also thanked God for the baby growing in my Wife's tummy since the chaos in her room stole that thought away. She woke up just as I was folding the praying carpet.


Dania: taqabal allah

Abdulrahman: mna o mnch 9al7 la3mal tabin asa3dch o t9aleen?

Dania: eee law sama7t

Abdulrahman: mn3youny 


Yany e7sas ely ga3d a7rej Dania bas magedart amsk el romanceya ely bdakhly fa laish la2

Dania: mashkour 

We did and of course while she was asleep I asked the nurse to get us the meds she needed and I got the directions of each pill written on the box. I then asked the doctor to take her home tonight, he just made sure she ate well and lived her life normally. 
I helped her out of the lousy hospital dress and into her own, she made me shut my eyes again. I pushed her out of the hospital signing the papers by reception and out to the valet. Shaikha took Dania's car back home. My S Class parked at the entrance as I swung the passenger door open and pushed the wheelchair closer. 

Dania's Point of View:

Today I was his queen his princess his everything, thank God he didn't try carrying me out of the hospital! Really he was such a gentlemen, I on the other hand felt as If I were the luckiest wifey. 
He helped with the seatbelt! Adjusted my seat and fixed it to be as flat as possible for me to lay down. And well he shut the door and sat in his seat to drive us back home. 

The whole way back I was fiddling with the drip plaster, that nurse was definitely not delicate when pulling the plastic needle out.

Abdulrahman: chnha 3awrtich wehya tsheela 

Me: laa its fine 

Abdulrahman: klha cham youm o et9eer omorich zayy el3asal *wink* 

Me: heheh enshallah
 

I was feeling so dizzy, so I just closed my eyes as I was driven back home.



Abdulrahman's point of view 

Makent abe Dania tnam madry bas knt 7as abe ag3ad weyaha o asoulif o chethy. Bs namat 3la 6oul o ana ma7eb aga3d o athayeg a7ad bnoumta. We9alna o Dania ma g3dat, 3adatan bas adsh el freeej tfz o tg3ad! Shlt'ha o 76ayt kl el chyas eb 7thn'ha. Shayl reesha 6ab3an 


Dania's head got to Abdulrahman's shoulder, she was petite and the food she eats evaporates or maybe dissolves into water or something. So she was light and he can easily carry her.


Dania's point of view:

I found myself on the couch covered with my "Dania" quilt, my meds were on the tea table. I grabbed the bag and Abdulrahman was fiddling around in his room... I could hear him.


I have a really bad habit of reading about each med prescribed to me before actually using it, and so being myself I did this time as well


Every pill I read about was related to pain, sleep and supplements that are used during pregnancy!


I quickly searched period tracker on my phone and pressed on the icon as I prayed and shut my eyes hoping that this is a false alarm. 


Checked period tracker and found that my period was 9 days late 

Thoughts scenes and ideas started rushing through my heavy head as I realized that in 9 months I'd have a baby, but I'm a baby myself... A baby carrying her own baby

Then I burst out crying
  
Abdulrahman's footsteps started getting closer to where I was


Abdulrahman: daa-niaa shfeech!

Me: **crying** (totally ignoring his existence) 


All I thought at that moment was get out of my way you caused this! AND IM NOT READY FOR IT

Then I thought heyy do people Pms when their preganant! All I know is that my hormones are OUT of place so that's probably Pms or its' brother


I felt really sorry for Abdulrahman ever since we got married he was always put in a situation where I cried and he doesn't know how to help calm me down.


Abdulrahman: DAAN-IAAA *he shouted with gritted teeth and fuming eyes*


I started breathing quickly, looking at him straight in the eye with droplets of tears streaming down my cheeks. Waiting for him to speak I just stood there


Abdulrahman: etha feee shay mthaygich golily!!! KHALAA9 Ga6a3taay galby bachy madry shasawy mthl ma hal 7ayat ydeeda 3alaich ham ana ydeeeda 3alay!! Ard mn elsfaar algaach sad7eenich bl mostashfa! Golilyy ta7achayy sbo3aaain ta5theeen adweya mn waray o tgolinly 7asasiyaaa MN BAAAAI'9 !!! 


I started melting towards the floor grabbing on the closest living room chair and slowly sat on it.


Abdulrahman: أستغفر الله...اللهم طولج يا روح


And with that Abdulrahman stormed out of the apartment. 


I started using the meds the doctor prescribed and made myself a healthy dinner after doing some research on what not to eat and what to eat. Don't blame me I'm 2 months apart from being a 21 year old! Plus I didn't see it coming AT ALL! 


I called Helen and told her, she raised me after my own parents, she had to know. She was so happy, she wanted to move in with me! Lol

I decided not to tell Sabacha nor Dalooya, surprising them is better. And well my brothers and Noufa will know when I visit them.


I had dinner and rented a movie to watch on Abdulrahman's iTV. I watched Remember Me. Well maybe half of it


I then woke up as the cast was rolling up, to my shock Abdulrahman was on the other longer side of our L shaped living room. His quilt over him and his eyes shut. I looked at him with my guilty self, as why I keep snapping at this poor guy. 


Me: Abdulrahman abdulrahmaan abdulrahman abdulraahmaaaan....


Every time I call out his name I wait 15 seconds in between to do so again but he wouldn't wake up.


I was FED UP So I started tickling his waist and belly area till I saw his lips forming the smile I've rarely seen.


Me: shouuf 3ad ma9a5t'ha kl hatha 3ashan aga3dik mn nouma *continues tickling *


Abdulrahman held my waist up from the floor! From were I sat beside him to wake him and pulled me up on his tummy, I was shocked so I just froze as he lifted me on top of him!


Abdulrahman: shoufaaaay 3AAD ANA ELAAA EL TEDELDIGHH MAAAA AT7AMELAA 


and he started tickling me! 

3ad ana ma3roufa la7ad ejeeesny 7ata gabl la e76on eeedhom mokan ely edaldighny ana a9are5. 


Me: BAAAAAS WALLAAAH MAAAGDAAR (I screamed with a few kicks here and there)

All that and he was laid down btw.

Abdulrahman: GOULAAY ATOUUUB! 

Me: bssss aahhh wal lah 

Abdulrahman: btgooolin walaa  shlooon!! (Still tickling!) 

Me: Atouuuubbb aaaahhh khlaa9 


And he just held my pelvis straight at his face, one of my legs bent and the other dangling by the couch. My hair all over the place and I started to catch my breathe slowly as he shot me with the sexiest smile ever admiring the human being over his belly.

After the daydreams that raced through his brain, It got me shy I started to slowly get off of him. But he held my waist and pulled me back to my spot.


Abdulrahman: obb wain ray7a ma khala9t 


__________________________________

-Madliar 

2 comments:

  1. A7la post :'(!!!
    Cant wait until the next one!!
    Katkoteeeen =))!

    ReplyDelete
  2. posttttt plzzzz amazinggggg ur stories r nice it's like wed-locked plzzz do a story like it, romance......

    ReplyDelete