Saturday, August 29, 2015

Let me in 23





Abdulrahmam: shfeech ga3d achayk 3ala elbaby! 

I gave him that side stare with my straight lips. 


7aqeer ya3ny goul bashof shfeech 3gb el vomiting la eshof el baby shlouna...


We got to our house and a smiled formed as soon as I saw our wooden white door, I missed it! We walked to the door and my mood flipped 180 degrees. Better of-course!


Me: yaa ahl baaayyt ana yeeet 


Abdulrahman was so shocked, I'm always quite with him and so he's amazed as I revealed the real me. Noufa and my brothers were in the living room they all looked at us and smiled and got up as I walked to them with Abdulrahman behind me. 


Nasser: kanaa kaanaa 

Me: hhaha.... Nafnouuf esme7eely bas bakhth mokanich 

Noufa: 7alalich 

Abdulrahman: afaa ely lga a97aba nsa a7baba 


7abtik elyarada bipolar husband, a7b khwany akthar mnik a9lan


Nasser: haha ma3lish kanat e5tna gabl lat9eer mrtik

Abdulrahman: KANAAT 


We all laughed at how Abdulrahman blurted it out!

I sat between my brothers and Noufa was on the right single couch and Abdulrahman on the left arm chair.

Noufa poured coffee and tea, and sliced the cake and distributed the deserts. 


Abdulrahman: la mashkoura bas gahwa kafy ma akl 7lw

Me: eee ambaih tkhayelaw khalty galatly 7amany wohwa 9gheer ajarib awakla piece kakawa yatfilha! O laih elyoum may7b el sweet!! 

Nawaf: lalaa 9ij 3aad 

Abdulrahman:  masra3 elwalda ftha7at'na 

Nasser: e5tna ma tga9r eb tse7eb el sowalif 


And they all laughed at what Nasser said... Then Abdulrahman threw the bomb that I was planning to say in a nicer way 


Abdulrahman: Dania hach hal 7aba ekhtheha 

Me: ayeebly mayy waye 

Nasser: khalch ana ayeeeb (He sat as he tapped on my thighs)

Nawaf: 3sa ma shar?? (He said as he faced me)

Me: wallah knt a7s ib dizziness a lot o 3gb el tests galoly iny 7amil 


I looked down at my ring and started pulling it out and pushing in back in its place. 

Nawaf: ooohh 3al baraakaa wallah o btsaweena khawaal


He pulled me in for a hug and kissed my forehead as I peeked to see Abdulrahman smiling at us and Nasser came back with water and was like


Nasser: maa sma3t sh9ar 

Nawaf: e5tik btsaweek uncle * he used that accent lebanese people use*

Nasser: khala9 3ayal om Nasser asameech aw om Na9eera 

Me: waayy Nasser hahahaha Na9eera ba7lamik 

Nasser: 36aitech ekhteyarain o 3ad kaifech hhhh 


We all laughed then got dismissed for the nap after tea. I pulled Abdulrahman's hand that was rested on the armchair and held it as he walked behind me to my room. 
I had to show my brothers I'm deeply in love with him, I guess! 


As soon as we entered my room I let go of his hand and showed him the bathroom which was in the walk in closet, I changed as he went in the bathroom and as I was pulling my pj pants up he unlocked and pushed the door open! And I held my tank top over my naked chest!


Me: wayy Abdulrahman knock pleaaase ya3ny 

Abdulrahman: ba3ad ana 3umry ma shft a7ad e6g elbab etha by6la3 mn el7amam!!! 


He said as he came so close to me that I backed away and my head hit the wooden cupboards hard! 

Me: ayy qamith abe albs!

Abdulrahman: ghumaiitha mo tbadleen... 
He said as he walked away whining in a very low tone. 


Bedaina te7el6m


He walked to the room and I went after him as I quickly wore my tank top, he was fixing his Ghitra and Dishdasha on the chair and took off his mkasar. I got under the sheets and waited for his highness. As he walked to the bed I remembered the door and lights 


Me: elbaab mo magfol and the lightss off pls

Abdulrahman: lala maby anam 9ij akharb noumty 

I tricked him and we slept! Its called magic ladies *wink wink * 

BE

BEE 

BEEE

BEEEE

BEEEEP


I started pushing Abdulrahman off of me to go shut his alarm up! 


Me: ya3ny t76 alarm o tga3dny gblik laish mo ana brtaa7 ( I WHINED) 

Abdulrahman: mo ana 

I opened my eyelids to see sunlight escaping my curtains trying to shine on my marble floor! 

Me: ABDULRAAAHMAAN 

He jumped and sat up!! 

Abdulrahman: BEESMEELLAAAH SHFEEECH T9AR5EEN CHETHYB TWCH BAWAL ELMISHWAAR

Me: gouuuum esa3a 7 el9b7!! 9ar ilyoum ithaany! 

Abdulrahman: lah lah lah qasaman bila maly khlg 

He said as he rubbed his eye trying to see what I see! 

I held his face with both my hands on his cheeks, he was shocked, and I moved his face to the direction of my windows. 

Me: shou-uuf 9ijjj 

Abdulrahman: obooooyyy ily ewareeny eshams


______________


25 comments:

  1. Loveee it, please post soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove the post !! Please post soon :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pooooost yala we r waiting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love ittt waiting for the next post :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. yalaaa post 6awaltay:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. for the sake of God pls post :((((( plzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waiting for the next post :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. yala post, we're waiting....

    ReplyDelete
  9. waiting....continue....will u do a season to for heal me?
    please posttttt
    -dandoona

    ReplyDelete
  10. continue asaaapppp!!!!!!
    i just finished reading your whole blogg<3<3<3
    loved it sooo faarrr xoxo
    #T

    ReplyDelete
  11. ماذكرتي وين جافها اول مره و فجاه لما درت انها حامل ليش ماتكلمت مع ريلها و قالت له او هو كلمها احس في اشياء ناقصه. و بس والله ننطرج تكملين:*

    ReplyDelete
  12. مرت ٣ شهور و انا للحين عندي امل انج تكملين عاد حرام وايد حلوه كمليها:(((

    ReplyDelete
  13. yala tara wayid 6awaltay

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey just finished your blog today plzzz post

    ReplyDelete
  15. Come on post were all waiting :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. بلييز كملي كلنا ننطر .. عقب ٣ اشهر وننطر .. بندخل السنه اليديده ولسى قاعدين ننطرج .. عساج بخير؟

    ReplyDelete
  17. When is ur nexttt posttt :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope you're doing well. PLEASE POST SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  19. When is the next postttt!!dont make me cry

    ReplyDelete
  20. Please post! We've been waiting forever

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wainich? Why dont you post???

    ReplyDelete
  22. I will reply tomorrow to all your lovely comments one by one enshallah
    Really appreciate the wait and I will make it up to you all ❤️

    ReplyDelete