Thursday, July 15, 2010

Heal Me 10

Again I'm sorry :(


We checked in at the main gate and basically played all the games there ma5alaiina shy ma rekabnaah! And guess what Hamad o his friends tagged along ya3ny kilina ma3a ba3a’9 !

like every game we rode they were either behind us or in front of us! We went in “8al3at el ro3ob”(lol) and ate t3arfon this crepe with nutella 7ada 3ajeeb we ate some of it while walking to some other rides, the last games were “ el jandool” o el thany ely 9ayer 3ala eight can ride it (3eraftooh el da2eryy esma dardooor) so while we were on it I tried so hard not to get wet I sat on il3anood’s lap o pushed Hamad  9oob el maay just because I don’t want to get wet…Fahad stood up and put his hands up trying to reach the waterfall before us asshole * rolled my eyes at him*

Hamad: fhaiid bala tefelsef o eg3aaad ma teswa 3alaik el7in t6ee7 bl may o twahegna

Fahad: she6ay…

And before he could continue his reply there was a step and the boat thingy shaked a little and fahad lost balance and kind of fell on my lap !!!

Me: waaaaaaaaaiiiiii3333 (kicking him away..!) gooooooooooooom!!

Fahad: enzaain ba3ad 6e7t o mu 8a9dy xD

They all burst out laughing  and I was shocked ya3ny waiii33 shyabaa hnee mako ela e6ee7 3alayy weya wayhaa !!

Hamad: 3ashan mara thanya tesma3 el kalam baby fahoodii! (tapping on fahad’s head)

Fahad: la shakly ba3eedha dam feeha salfat saraa o a6ee7 3alaiihaa

Me: im getting sick HEEREEE HELP !!!!

Alanood: hahahah ….bada3teee (she whispered)

6ela3na , Hamad and fahad went to go get themselves some ice cream and I started showing off to the others because they were all wet except me …

Me: mesakin klkom wet elaa anaaaa….. (splaaaaaaash ) AAAAAAAAHHHHH BAARIIIIIDDDDD

OH NOO HE DID NOT !! Fahaaad spilt a whole bottle 3alaaay  !! maaayyy BARIDD yes its on purpose  and I know  it is!!

Fahad: 3abalyyy il3anoooood ;p sema3t enha 7araanaa ?

Me: LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA2 inta A9MAAA5 !!!

They all laughed AGAIN !! iff waiii3 kilaa e9eeer feeeny ana !! ge6ee3a!

…: shabaab tara ana youuu3aaan !! (one of their friends blurted out)

Fahad: eee wallah 7atan ana yallaah 5anroo7 nakl ana 3azmkom kilkom elaa hathy (pointing at me)

Me: :| mno gaaal aby akl !! 3laikom bl 3afyaaaa (I walked and sat on one of the benches)

The guys laughed :\ il3anood shock her head in disbelief …

Then they ignored, fahad told il3anood to follow them and ignore me and entered the food court….i kept waiting and waiting mn il mala8a I started counting the tiles or bricks of the pavement thingy, then I started counting the minutes… then I finally heard Arabs talking so I knew it was them and got up and smiled then I walked over to il3anood and the guys were in front of us, Fahad stopped turned around and gave me a takeaway bag of food obviously…

Fahad: haach

Me: mashkoor matga9er bs ana mu you3ana :)

Fahad: afaaa ;/

I smiled (haha dagra ;D )

we passed the gates and walked over to the gates the boys had plans to go to the dewaniya later on that day , the way back was longer me and il3anood slept while they chit chatted.

Then as I woke up all I heard were LOUD noises and yes u guessed right the radio !thats hamad’s idea I know those crazy stuff he does methl bl kuwait !! they had the radio on the highest volume you could ever imagine ! zain ma inba6at el 6ablaaa ! kether ma its loud u couldn’t hear the song 3adel ye6la3 * shhhshchchchchshshhshs * o hatha 7ada enarfizz !! I opened my eyes to see the two dancing like crazy :\

Me: mmmm

Hamad: (turning down the volume ) ohh ge3adtaaw !!...yalla nezlaw bnroo7 dewaniya

Fahad let out a laugh, I shock il3anood to wake up, we got out Hamad drove away, then il3anood said she’s tired and she wants to go back to her apartment and rest so we said our goodbyes and we each headed in our separate directions.

I didn’t feel like sleeping even though it was 10 pm and I usually sleep early here to get used to university morning classes, so I prepared popcorn and watched a horror movie I got so into it, its my first time watching a movie like this one by myself I usually watch them with 7amaad ;p ya3ny 7emaya etha I got scared hahahha

Me: yuumaaa……a7777 …….waaay sh-hal filim kila thab7 3ayal who’s the main character kilhom MATAAAAAW! …….

*DOV DOV DOV DOV *  (ya3ny mosadas :p 3ad entaw t5ayelaw )

Then this main character I don’t recognize hides behind the corner of the corridor and starts peeking  and my heart is now beating so hard * THUMP THUMP……. * !!

 

And suddenly the apartment door opens and the door yenrege3 bl 6oofa ely waraaah !!!!

Me: YUMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Hamad: HAMAAAD WE9AAAAAL !! * caught sight of my face* hahahahhahahaha

Me: mara thaaaanyaaa e6egoon el jaaraaas !

Hamad: baa3aad eb she8ety o ham a6eg el jaras ya bnt cham mara a3eedlich ana el owner entay el visitor !

Me: chubb!! Taraa may’9a7ik galby 6aa7 eb ba6ny !! o el movie 7ada e5ari3 o entay dar3amt! et5ayalt el wa’93 ? *asking and being serious *

Hamad: umm la7’9a 5al at5ayaal …..

Me: waaaiiiii333 !! t8ethh ! yal maleeeee8! Shno saakraan elyoum ! sharebly whiskey ely emali8 el wa7ed tara 7adaa mu nag9ik 3ala fekra

Hamad: ;p wallah ma7ad galich shoufay movie bedounii ;)

Me: …. Shako hatha shdarah eny a5af ;$

Hamad: tara adry enich 5awafa *wink wink * ….o ba3dain 3amety labsatly pullover maly shako ? :p

Me: kaiify :D

Hamad: ooohh 9a7 nesayt ena etha ashya2y lazm as2al a7ad thany wetha balbes-hom asef asef sam7eeny

Me: hehehe chub *hitting his shoulders * malik 3ajeeb 7ata reely ted5al feeh xD

Hamad: tet6anezain … enzain bnshof ba3ad cham sena en ma 9ertay ‘3ooola :p

Me: ollaaaaa ba3ad ham bakbar ana ely a3arfa ena ewagef el system mal el kober when I’m 18 :p

Hamad:….. (tewahag el a55 ) enzain yala te9be7in 3ala 5air ana banam 5aytoo

Me: wenta mn ahlaaa, good night

I turned the TV off and headed to my room took off Hamad’s pullover and slept I woke up the next day not remembering my weird dream…

I sat up still in bed and started thinking yuma laish faj2a chethy 7elamt 9arly modaaa mu 7almaanaa ! huufff yumaa shno ya3ny my dream ambaiih mat-thakara bs chena kaan e5are3 nafs film ams ! uff mara thanya mara7 ashoof film broo7y! ohh b6agag 5al ewaly hal 7lm zain ma mna fayda !!

I got up poured some milk into my Cherios cereal bowl  and started munching :)

tring tringgg * my phone started ringing  waaaay hal talefoon mayren ela lamaaan akilll !!

I got up and ran to go get it …oh it was alanoud…

Me: Heeeeyy! Gm! …ee I just got up im having breakfast …mmm no actually no plans for today ….oh cool ….when ? …..eee zain okay 3ashan I want to fix stuff for university! 7ada 7oosa ….ahh ok so mall then CVS for stationary stuff …ok I’ll be ready by then :D 


Hope u liked it (: ?

4 comments:

  1. Looooooo el post 3aaajeeeeb fahad 7abaaitaaaa
    O 7amad 3ajeeeb laa2 o lman fahad 6a7
    3alaaaiha kaak yethaa7kooon post sooon
    7bebty

    Um flfoa

    ReplyDelete
  2. akeedd we liikkedd itt 3ashan inty katbitaaa <3
    you ddnt leave a cliffhanger i LOVE you for that haha.
    wallah the whole time i was reading this post kint a'97ik hahaha.
    more please? ;***

    ReplyDelete
  3. um flfola hehehe 7abetich el 3afya ;* inshallah i will soon ! <3

    Noodie aww how sweet! <3<3
    heheh yeah i dont o 3ashanich i wont ;* inshallah :)

    F;* u are!:*

    ReplyDelete