Thursday, July 22, 2010

Heal Me 13

We're traveling to lebanon bacher el 9eb7 im supposed to be packing but instead i searched those pics from the hotel room and my mom started calling "jahaztay ashya2ech ? o hdoum bacher" ...."eee eee yuma el7in ba5ale9 bs boga shoes " :p lat9adgoun 

hope u liked the post te3abt! ;p nafsiyan loool la joking bs '9ahry e3awerny ;(




hathail the two mountains well u can say hills ;p  .... there's those thick strings(2) from hill to hill which was our last thing we slid on ... fehamtaw
the adventures ...u can see the platforms from here ....
                                   
the assistant,hathail the buckles that we clip or hang



Dhari parked the car we all got down Fahad and Dhari started naketing one of those so lame nikat! And guess what ! im not Surprised !


Dhari: yallah emshaw 5al na5eth el gear!

We walked after him and waited at little kiosk where we pay and fill out the forms and get our gear.

Lady: are u all over 18

Dhari: yes but she(pointing at me ) is 10

Me: :| Laaaa2 , Hamad shouffaa ):

Hamad: ana mally sheghel ,shoufay sheghlich ma3aah

Me: Dhariiii!!!!

Dhari: haaa shtabin

Me: ana 18!!!!!!! Mu 10

Dhari: kaifyy ana akabrich wa9a’3rich meta ma aby

Me: laa wallah madry mno entaa 3aad!

Hamad: yahaaaal yahaaal!

I huffed and puffed.

Me:5alaa9 zain 7e6 el 3omer ely ya3jebik elmohim eny barkab!

Dhari filled the form and handed it over to the lady she read all over and gave us tickets to prove that we paid ;p

Lady: sir you could go over to the side and get your gear my colleague will help you

Dhari: ok thanks!...yallah emshaw

This dude showed us how to wear the thing he tightened the thing we wore for each of us and when he reached me I looked up they were all looking at me, I started looking from fahad to hamad then dhari and back again ..

Me: shfeeekom!

Dhari: yallah 5al9eeena!

Me: shdarany 3an hatha! (pointing to the guy fixing my gear ashwa he wasn’t looking up!)

Dhari: hehehe ok

We went to the warm up place were he trained us to see if we’re ready because we’ll be all alone in the rest four adventures. We were all ready to start the first adventure well except me ;p I always forget to at least be buckled up with one well to be safe, the buckle is the one that holds you and keeps you from falling!

Hamad: sara entay bl ne9 mara7 tro7in awal wa7da!

Me: hahhah enzain

Hamad: fhaiid eroo7 jedam ba3dain swaira o dhari o ana a5er wa7ed

Fahad went up the rope kind of ladder easily ofcourse while he was going up he was tied to two buckles yellow and red ;p Red is the one which must always be taken off first which I always mess up!

Dhari: yalaa sara 7e6eehom athnaynhom!

Me: ee kaa gam arakeb (:

I started going up! but the thing was too heavy and it wasn’t moving alomng as I go up the ladder!

Me: mu ra’9yy eye el shay!

Dhari: entay te7arekay o yet7arak ma3ach!

Me: mu ra’9y! m5areff thgeel!

Dhari: entay 9ed3ay ana 5al ajareb as7eba yemkin e9eer as-hal

He pulled as I took steps up the ladder and it was getting easier ! off latshoofon 7ada kaaan thgeeeeeel magdar as7eba!

Me: wayed as-hal (we9alt fog 3al platform) yala bas asheel hatha o ent e5tha 3ashan teye ;p
I took the yellow and red off and started walking loosed on the tiny platform!

Dhari: SAARAAA rakbaaay el a7maar!

Me: haaaaa weeee nesayt!

Dhari: wallah 7allaah

I went up and now it was Dhari’s turn up the “rope” ladder…

Dhari: 7amaad please es7abny hatha thgeel magdar as3ad ;p ( trying to sound like a girl)

Hamad: mn 3yooonii!

Dhari: teslamlyy 3anooonik!

I waited till Dhari was up on the same platform and I hit him hard on his back, and he turned around.

Dhari: laish ya3ny laish ?

Me: es2aal nafsik int o hatha !(pointing at Hamad) it3ayboun HAAA!

I hit back again on the head and ran across some moving wood bits that were hung by a rope (latesta’3rebon bas wallah klshay is held by either a rope or the silky wire ely madry shlon 9ayer) obviously I was hooked to the safety thing before I hit him, he ran after me but he couldn’t catch up because I kindof slid through because the wire e5aleeh mthl za7lageya 3eraftaw ? (sorry ma3aref ashra7lekom! :S )

Me: heeey el7in yengaa9 wen6ee7 ogaaf el assistant gal bs 7aada 1 person! (I screamed while I was running trying to balance on each piece of wood)

Dhari: shchayfatny Dobb! O entay dobba! Shege9a hatha ;p ….ya3ny men7asha a9eedich el7in ne6ray baas!

I reached the next platform and unhooked both then hooked the red one on the tree and started going round the tree then Dhari came and pulled my pony tale! :O

Me: aaaa77! Tara e3awer taby tjareb ?! ( I pulled his what I call guffa ;p )

Dhari: heeeww el7in e9eer bg3aa gar3a eb rassy ! ya bent enaas

Me: la o ana !! 3ady e9eer mokan ma feeh sha3aaar!

We finished all four adventures fighting having fun posing for each other for once ina life time shots ;p and now come the last slide its about 50 meters above ground(I think) it went from mountain to mountain.

Me:Yuma ! shoufaw ana baroo7 gabl bas matyon ela laman ana agolikom come 3ashan may9er accident ou9al! mafhoum :p

Hamad: yallah yala rou7ay !

Me: eee rou7ay feeha ya swaiira saway rou7ich 8aweya o 6e7say bl a5eer ;O yuma e5are3 kan bs I was trying to show eny ma a5af o chethy so I went first!

I went it was scary at first bs ba3dain it was 3ajeeeeb!

Me: yallah Hamaaad ta3aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal (I heard my echo )

Hamad: okaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!! (ECOOOO-ingg)

Hamad came to my platform ohwa bas 7ada 3 eb each platform so Hamad was already here he screamed for Fahad to come while Fahad was on his way I went and waved back 3ala 6reejy coz he was on my left!

Hamad: SAAARAAAA WE9AAAALTTAAAYYY!!

Hamad: SAAAARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I heard his screams but I was too scared to answer back so tears started streaming down my face thinking that I would be stuck here forever….




like? 


7 comments:

  1. FIRST :D
    mafihamt the last partt.. she's stuck or shnw 9ar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hatha el mkan ely r7toooola eb germany ;D
    i'm so jealous!!! 7ada shakla waaaaaaaaaaaaansaaaaa !!!!!!
    chan zain yeeena m3akom ;(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too mo fahma the last part !! Oo ba3dain ta3alay entay shemwadeeech chthee amaaken hatha bss yabeela ab6al may5afoon mthly e7em e7em (A) 3aad 9iij Ana a7eb suwalef adventure ;(

    ReplyDelete
  4. alaa!:o i loved this post! 7asaita wanasa i really want to try it bs ana a5af min heights:( ombay allah y3een sara!:o thanks for posting x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noodie I guess u are first and yes the last part she got stuck at the end...

    Daarliaaaaaam!!! Yepp it is wallah loo kntay with us ! Off 7adna we'll have fun:( 7asafa!enshallah next time;*

    HaBaHeBo mmm yepp I now I'm a scardy cat bs I got the courage to do that :p 3ad e5are3 bs shasawy aby asawy shy ma sawaitah! Ghair bunjee!!!!! :O

    F;* hehehe it loves you<3 ana a5af mn heights ! Bs wallah if u don't think about it 7adich testansaaiiin! Uff lazm troo7onla! 333AAJEEEB! Wallah ana mthlich jaabaanaa shoufay 7ata my cousin HaBaHeBo mom9adga ena ana sawait chethy :p


    Ok so people I'm really sorry bs wallah I'm writting posts ! ;O bs mako enternet ana eb lebanon Bhamdoun o mako ela el enternet place ely eb sheraton! O ma7b wayed nas 7awalainy wana akteb post and publish it bs close ppl I don't mind e6al3oon bs mu STRANGERS! :p sorry guys I promise I'll write lost of posts and when I get the chance I won't let it go;) :* luv ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heyyyy! ambaih tawnyyy adryy enna you have a story! I have to be honest ma garait ella awal part. I'm at work atm so I can't really read the whole thing! Bs ambaih shakilhaaa ityanniiiin! 7addyy bagraaha awal ma arid elbait! mwaaahh;***

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Truth heyy there;* hehehhe 3adyy take your time ...loool yeah most people said that :p intay ely tyanineen<3! okay tell me if you like it hun ;;*

    ReplyDelete