Sunday, June 13, 2010

ALERT !!

ok so , lots of people read my story o they didn't get it xD like seriously i know what i actually thought of for my story that I'm writing but I'm not writing all my thoughts which is complicating my readers so from now on I'm going to kinda re write the story but its still the same but a little summarized so read it again so that you wont get confused ....I'm sorry guys but my cousin and some people emailed saying they need further explanation o unfortunately ana lebgara mu mfahmatkom el 8e9a xD loooool 


Darliam ;;* um flfola , F1 , Lulu , HaBaHeBo ...sorry if i forgot any love you all o im sorry im working on the whole  thing now o i'll post all 5 of em mara wa7da okayy ;;*?

2 comments:

  1. 7beeeeeeeebty na6renich post soon o sawehoom 6 posts loooooooooooool love yoou


    um flfola

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww wallaaaah i love you ;;*
    shofay im re writing them all with the stupid Darliam el habla ga3da t7en foog rasy o jano her sis tgol enha mu fahma shy ....fa im re writing it ;;* sorry wallah bs 3endy zyada posts o enshhalah you 'll like them

    ReplyDelete