Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Let me in 17





I can hear his voice getting closer to where I stood, my eyes were tearing and I covered my mouth so they won't hear my breathing


Abdulrahman: el7in 7ataan 7ayaty bt3almony shlon a3eeesh'ha


And he twisted the doorknob open. I turned around And walked as fast as I could with my Gina's  tapping against their marble floor. 


Abdulwahab: Daniaa *regretful tone* la7thaa


I don't know why my heart started beating so fast and I felt my heart squeezing itself, and tears escaped my eyes, I even forgot the pain I've been going through. The question was, why was all that drama happening to me its not like he's the perfect lovable husband that has been pretending all these days, he haven't lied about a thing, but maybe because I realized now I'm the weight he carries on his shoulder.

La2ana el7in 3raft ena ohwa makan yaby ytzawaj! Tzawaj 3ashan ahala.

Thank God he was in his Dishdasha and I was ahead of him, I got to our flat and into my room and locked the door. 

Abdulrahman: Dania *knocks on the door* ena lellah wa ina elayh raje3oon *and he walked away* 

I was definitely ignoring, my face dug into the pillow, I cried a river

I felt UNWANTED

I was so hungry craving the food I had cooked for myself and Abdulrahman, but my dignity wouldn't let hunger ruin all this. So I slept, but my "nap" wasn't a normal one it was deeper.

I woke up at 12am the pain hasn't gone, I unlocked my door and found his suitcase open in the living room. The food was no where in the kitchen, he WASHED THE DISHES! My plate was in a container in the fridge... 

His suitcase was a mess, I looked through the windows his car wasn't there. I found a side note on the tea table


Dania, 
I have work in Dubai
We're leaving tomorrow
for 5 days, pack your 
suitcase, I'm at the 
dewaniya
-Abdulrahman


6ab3an el7in btrathy ahalik o ta5thny weyak chna hametek 3ad...


I didn't want to go, I went to his room and fixed all his mess and sprayed perfume that had a scent of bukhour. Then fixed his suitcase, there was no socks in there or underwear. I also folded his tops and put his suits where they belong.  


Just as I sat on the couch to switch the TV on, he unlocked our apartment door. 


Abdulrahman: elsalam w 3alaikom

Me: wa3alaikom esalam


I stayed still, he came and sat next to me on the couch.

 
Abdulrahman: sawaitay jn6tch? 

Me: ma7taj jan6a 7ag bayt oboy 

Wayh Abdulrahman galab mn el9adma

Abdulrahman: laish

Me: la2ana ma7b akon 3ila 3ala galb enas

Abdulrahman was taken aback from my response, he sat back and took a deep breathe.

Me: ana mn bacher banam eb bayty 

Abdulrahman : hatha baytich

Me: hatha baytik 


I got up and left to my room, my phone rang and I picked it up and walked back to the living room to get something to eat

Btw Abdulrahman was still in the living room starring into the wilderness


Me: Ahlaan ahlan 

Sabacha:  3ash mn sma3 hal 9out

Me: 3ashat ayamich! 

Dalooya: laaa walllaaah o ayamii anaaa!! 

Me: wayy yuma mn wain 6la3tay! 

Dalooya: mn ba6n omy! Jawbaay

Me: way dily o mily twa7daw fenii wallah 7atan entay a7bch 

Dalooya: layghar raylich o ykrahna 

Me: hahaha la klsh mo 9oub el gheera mtfahmin 

Sabacha: shrayech Danii bnsawy yam3a our moms want to meet om 7amany 

Me: l7thaaa shno hal esm ely smaiteeha eyah :) 

Sabacha: om 7amany!

Dalooya: shfeech e7na rb3 weyaha 

Me: yasalam, khala9 agolaha bas ltfashlony mafhoum?

Both: enshallah mama Dani 

Me: a7bkom bye! 

Sadaitah o el9ara7a madry shedour brasah hal rayal.

As usual I was in our room and he was in his, I slept late that night. He wasn't there when I woke up, neither was his bag. I found the credit card with my name on from yesterday, I left it on the counter and actually I kinda didn't need it too. A side note

Dania Use those from now on
-Abdulrahman

As I was about to leave I thought I must tell khalty Hana. I downstairs walked to her living room calling her name as she poured me some tea.

Me: khalty latkathrinn wallah tawny sharba

Khalty Hana: lala chayee ghair yuma

Me: heheheh eee wallah mako a7la mna 9dagtay

Khalty Hana: yuma laish ma tg3deen weyana hnee etha tkhafin bro7ich foug

Me: la khalty makhaaf bas wlaht 3ala khwany o Noufa

Khalty Hana: khala9 yuma ely yray7ich 

Me: khalty bghayt agolich bacher Sabacha o Dalooya 9adeqaty msaween yam3a 9gheera weya omahat'hom shrayech tyeen ma3ay nghayer jaw?

Khalty Hana: khala9 enshallah thakreeny el3a9ary

Me: enshallah khalty ashofich 3ala khair *I kissed her forehead*


I left to my parents house, as soon as I entered I felt HOME, even though it hasn't been a week yet till I moved out.

Noufa was in the living room, I sat with her we chit- chatted about my life then moved to hers and that was all, the boys came too. 

Nasser: haa 3yl wain Abdulrahman!

Me: bero7 Dubai 3nda shghl weya his business partner galy aye bas 5ft athil bro7y wayed wamil, o ba3daain walaht 3alaiikom

Nawaf: zaain sawaitay il bayt baytich wallah fagdeenich

Noufa: ee wallah 7abeebty Dani 

Nasser: 5a6rich shalaih bacher? 

Me: laish bacher khmees? 

Noufa: haa 36alna o nsayna layaam 

Me: hahahah eeee, khla9 ee why not 

Abdulrahman has sent me Whatsapps

-Now boarding
                                  -Ok
-I landed
                                 -Ok
Okay trust me, I don't care one bit. 

The next day I packed for Shalaih and got dressed for the mothers'/mother in-law gathering with Sabacha and Dalooya. I asked Nasser to leave at 10pm for shalaih since I had plans. 

I've informed Aunty Hana about it and she was ready just by sunset.
I got down and helped her with the doors to my car then we headed to Dalooya's house, she has arranged an out door seating tent with the most pretty details and accessories.

Aunty Hana loved them and they loved her too, I could swear that I felt as if she were my own mama. 

Of course I sat by her side, and as she asks for something I'd jump to get it for her before she even continues her sentence. As our gathering came to an end she'd said her goodbyes and I did too.

In the car

Khalty Hana: yazeenhom hal bnayat o yazeen omahat'hom

Me: yazeenich wallah ya khalty 

Khalty Hana: ya ba5ty feech mn chana o ya ba5at wlaiidy feech may79l mthlch

Me: 7abeebty khalty wallah mako mthlich *I held her palm and kissed it*

As I drove in the neighborhood...

Khalty Hana: yuma mo chna mt2a5r tro7in eshalaih

Me: laa khalty Nasser okhoy bemerny masoug n9 elail laih hnak

Khalty Hana: haa eee zain tsaween, nzlay 3abal ma you9al

Me: enshallah

I parked and helped her down, I waited in the living room with his parents and sister.

3amy Ahmad: ha 3my shlon el ahal, chna ma tabina ray7a 3ndehom ams

I got up and sat next him and grabbed his palm. 

Me: laa 7asha 3my a7ad 3nda ahal mthlkom o mayabehom

3amy Ahmad pulled my head towards his lips and kissed my forehead. 

3amy Ahmad : allah ya7f'9ch 3my 

Me: we5aleekom lena enshhallah 

My phone rang just in time, it was Nasser. I excused myself and left the house, and we drove off to the shalaih. 

11pm
Texting Abdulrahman
                         -I'm going to shalaih
-Now?
                        -Yes
-With
                        -Nasser
-Ok, TC!
                        -Ok


6ab3an ana ma esta2thant mna mn zoud el7ub, Esta2thant la2ana ohwa elmas2oul 3ny o lazm e3arf.

We bbq-ed, walked around the resort, played kout since Noufa completed the pairing issue, watched movies and lastly spent the weekend with my family. 



Friday night I noticed that I just had my last pill, shit. 

Saturday morning I was experiencing the worse pain of all, I couldn't walk properly, I tried fooling myself with Green Tea and herbs but nothing worked. I'm the kind of person that handles pain to the last minute, till I feel death coming then I'd tell someone I need a doctor. 

Saturday at 3pm right after lunch and after Nawaf and Noufa headed back to the city. I told Nasser I wanted to leave with Bshr since I had to run errands. 


















Questions on ask please :*
Follow on twitter for updates on the blog 

@madliarq8












 








11 comments:

  1. Loved it, please post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Please post longer chapters :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're waiting for you :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amaaaazziiinggg ❤️❤️❤️ Can't wait post soooooooooon pleaaaase ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please post
    I heard that Kuwait has there exam season so good luck ;*

    -Your fan mn Dbai

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved it <333 can't wait!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please post! I keep checking twice a day;(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought i was the only one ����!

      Delete
  8. Meee toooooo ������

    ReplyDelete
  9. garait the entire story w i need more posts :'( please post soonn -r

    ReplyDelete