Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Let me in 15


Honeymooner's Suite...


I was literally about to die from the level of shyness I was in, don't ask, my phone was switched off, I was awake before him and I didn't want to wake him up. So I pretended to be asleep.


About 20 mins later I could hear him yawning and pushing the covers away. He went to the bathroom and turned the tap on and started showering. I decided to get up and not expect romantic actions from him. I started to gather my things from yesterday to make the room look tidier. 


He came out with a towel around his hips and another tiny towel trying to dry his hair with.


Abdulrahman: Dania

Me: na3am? 

Abdulrahman: an3am allah 3alaich... Tara elyoum bnro7 elbayt seeda 3gb 9alat el thuher 

Me:  bntaragag hnee 9a7

Abdulrahman: eee ryoug akeed 


There was no honeymoon spot for us, Abdulrahman had registered for the summer course this year and well Ramadhan was coming up. 

I left the things and got up to shower, then I prayed and changed because as I was done Abdulrahman had his Dishdasha on with Ghitra and shoes!! He was chilling on the couch watching the news. 


I got dressed and dried and curled my hair and applied bebe cream, eye makeup and lipstick and wore my dress and heels, then wore my pendant with earrings and walked out to where he was to buckle up the suitcases.
 

He got up and came over to me in a split second

Abdulrahman: 3nch...ana asakirha


Seconds later the doorbell rang and the concierge was here to take our luggage. 

We headed to the hotel's private breakfast room that was set especially for us, however they only had eggs and pancakes and I don't eat either but today I did, I didn't want to be the annoying picky wife.


Then we headed to the lobby. Abdulrahman's car was a Mercedes S class with black interior, the porter placed the bags in the trunk and opened the door for me as Abdulrahman drove off, we went to his parents house, where our apartment was. 


We went upstairs first to unpack.


Their driver helped Abdulrahman to carry the bags up and i walked after then with the carry on that had all my jewelry from last night!


As soon as we stepped in, Abdulrahman took my bag to our room and his bag to the other room which was locked the whole time I came to renovate the apartment before the wedding... I was confused.


Suddenly I started feeling uncomfortable so I power walked to the bathroom and started throwing up! ... THE EGGS FROM BREAKFAST  I thought


Ever since I was little I always cried when I threw up...


I started crying after I washed my face and sat on the side of the bathtub, my head dug into my hands.


Then I heard footsteps stomping towards my room and a knock on the door. 


Abdulrahman: Dania? Feech shay? Mumkin adkhal? 

I slowly calmed myself down

Me: la2 

10 seconds later he barged in! And came close to me...

I lifted my head up and the last pair of tears escaped my eyes


Abdulrahman: sh9ar Dania 

Me: ma 9ar shay * I wiped away my tears* 


Ever since my mother past away I never shed tears for anything, I also thought I can promise myself not to cry in front of anyone.


Stepped to his left and passed him to get to the sink... My eyeliner and mascara were all over the place! That's why he asked "sh9ar"  I thought. Lol


I washed my face he left the bathroom and I fixed my makeup


Then, I opened the suitcase and started putting back my gown and other necessities where they belong in our room, or maybe my room. Then I took out my jewelry and I didn't know where I can hide that. 


I went out looking for him.

Me: Abdulrahman? 

Abdulrahman: Hala 

Me: wain a76 mojawharaty 

He ignored and came near my door

Omg wth that's so weird

He went through to the walk-in closet and pulled one of the doors open. Then he made a path through my long dresses cabinet and I was surprised to see a mini room in there! It had luxury drawers and hooks and ring holders, watch holders, earrings... You name it! 


Me: mashkour ma tga9er 

Abdulrahman: 7ayach


And as he was about to leave he bumped into me because the exit was so tiny and the room was 1mX1.5m full of shelves! 


Abdulrahman: Dania

As he peeked back in the room


I looked at him waiting for him to say what he had to say 


Abdulrahman: passcode el bab 5,5,2015

This was the date we officially became husband and wife


At least that's cute right?

Madry laish bas a7b hal ashya2 el basee6a laman yathkerha shakh9 ana 76atla ahamya eb 7ayaty 7asayt ena ana mohema lah....

Dania: okay 

He left and I continued organizing, it took about 30 mins then I went back to the living room where he was. 


Abdulrahman: omy tdg tgol jehazich moghlaq? 

Dania: ee nsayt I switch it back on 

Gmt 3ashan ayeeba

Abdulrahman: ehya na6rat'na ta7at 

Dania: enshallah el7in nanzl


I switched my phone back on and put it on silent as we left our apartment and went through the connecting door downstairs, we had a separate door to our apartment as well.


We were looking for his mother but she wasn't inside.

I looked through the window and saw her outside by the pool drinking tea. 

Me: tara khalty bara 

He went out and I followed of course

Abdulrahman: esalam w 3alaikom hala yuma 

OmAbdulrahman: hala b7abayby el ma3arees

He kissed her forehead and I did too

Me: hala feech khalty 


She started chatting and of course talking about last night, and in between the talks with my mother in-law my phone kept ringing 


First it was Sabacha then Helen then both my brothers! 

I didn't want to interrupt the conversation with Abdulrahman's mom! It would be rude.


Everytime they called and my phone buzzed I would press the volume button to avoid the vibration and of-course after Nawaf's call which was the last of them ... I felt Abdulrahman's stares and avoided them

No comments:

Post a Comment