Monday, April 27, 2015

Let me in 16




In the Garden:

Khalty Hana: yuma rday 3al talefon maykhalif 

Me: la khalty la7geen wenshallah mako ela elkhair 

Khalty Hana: la ya yuma 6alabtich rday dgay lay7atonch

Me: enshallah 

I called Nawaf and Nasser then Sabacha as I wandered in circles around their garden and sat back again at the table. 

Khalty Hana: ha yuma 3asa khair 

Me: ee khalty bas ys2lon la2ana jehazy kan 6afy mn ams

Khalty Hana: shftay gtlich e7atonich *she placed her hands on mine* Dania edainech barda!!

Me: la khalty mafeeni shay bs brdana 

Khalty Hana: hehehe akeed... Enzain yuma shrbay chay lateste7in 

Me: enshallah 

I got up to pour some tea 

Me: Abdulrahman chay? 

Abdulrahman: magool la2 dam mn eedech

9ayer romancy el7abeeeb

I poured some for me and him, then added 3 teaspoons of sugar for me because that's how I like it.

Abdulrahman 3aina 6la3at wana a76 el gafsha elthaltha 

We then had lunch with his parents and siblings. His dad was too excited about me and I kinda loved being around his parents, his younger sister was always asking if I wanted more salad or rice. 

Jumlat'ha eshaheera "wayy 3ther 3a9laa maa taklin"

Then when we all got up to the living room Abdulrahman sat on the same sofa I sat on and put his arm around my shoulders!! 

This is so uncomfortable what the hell is he doing, my feelings were lost because of his weird actions around people.

Abdulrahman *whispered in my ear*: kha6ry anam sa3a or sa3a o n9

I shrugged my shoulders and whispered back


Me: okay 

He stood up and I stood after him, then we asked to be dismissed.

We went upstairs and he went to "his room" and shut the door, and I thought "we" we going to nap... Too bad.

I went into ours and covered myself with my "Dania"  monogrammed quilt and started watching the last episode of my favorite show, Hart of Dixie. 


After my show was over, I checked the fridge and there was literally nothing in it. 

I got into the first casual outfit my eyes laid on and wore my sandals and off I drove to the supermarket. I came back and put everything where it belongs. As I was busy with the fridge he came out with his messy dark hair and pj pants with his white v-neck underwear top. 


He stood on the side of the counter leaning in watching me... AWKWARD 


Abdulrahman: 6la3at grades el jam3a? 

Me: ee

Abdulrahman: shlonhom 

Me: Fair 

Abdulrahman: dazeenly emailat el6alaba yt7l6mon

Me: ee la2anik momsawy curve

Abdulrahman: kl wa7ed eyeb drajta bthra3a

Me: Ma7tijt curvik a9lan 

Abdulrahman: 9ij 3ad *wink* 

Me: 6b3an

Abdulrahman: mno wadach el jam3eya ashof ybtay akl

Me: ana wadayt nafsy 

He got up and went to his room, I meant to be a little mean to him because he didn't deserve my kindness. He came back with envelopes.

Abdulrahman: Dania hathy mastercard 7agch o hathy el Knet 7ag elbayt mashy? Latstakhdmain flousich

Me: matga9rr mashkour *smile*

I suddenly felt utter pain from my back to my abdomen then it escalated towards my chest. I bent down holding my most painful body part and walked quickly to my room, then I locked the door and curled up on my bed.

Abdulrahman didn't see that, because he was giving me his back walking back to his room!

The pain was taking over my body, I felt cold and hot at the same time. 

I never felt like this before and I had no idea what to do. 

Moreover I had no idea where Abdulrahman is atm!

I couldn't sleep all night, I was moaning from the pain I was going through and because I was too tired from not being able to sleep. I accidentally slept! But woke up 2 hours later and sat upright from the pain in my back. 

I got up to pray and called Helen.

Me: Helll-eenn come to me with B-iishr

Helen: halaakaa what happen, I come I come

And I hung up 

10 mins later they came and I went to the hospital with them .

I had health insurance at a private hospital and the doctor said he was sure it was "gas" he just gave me water powder mixes and a daily pill! 

Abdulrahman had no idea whatsoever! 

They brought me back home and his car was parked 

Walain sharage3 el7in wallah mally khlga kafy 9admata ely tyeny youm byoum

I unlocked the door and entered 

Me: elsallam 

Abdulrahman stood up in shock: entay kntay 6al3a 

Then his eyes were starring on the pharmacy bag I was holding 

Abdulrahman: shfech 3sa mashar 

I was walking to my room as for he was standing waiting for my reply.

Me: mafeni shay 

I held the door knob then I felt his hand on my bare shoulder

I quickly turned around facing him and the door behind me and my eye suddenly got watery! But I looked down so my hair would cover them! 

Me: na3ammm

Abdulrahman: shfech goulay ana mo ghasheem 

I felt the caring tone he was using and I loved it

Ambaih shagool shagoool, "Gas"? La2 la2 mosta7eeel ... Wayy ana malikat el targee3 wainich ya targee3a 6l3ay mn 7aljyy

Me: feni 7asasiya mn eggs breakfast ams 

Abdulrahman: ahaa 

All that caring tone got washed away and he gave me his back just like that.

I cooked risotto with chicken and mushroom and took my pills twice, to ease the pain as I was cooking.

Abdulrahman: nadeeni laih khala9tay banzl ta7at 

Me: ok 

As I prepared lunch for the both of us on the dining table with soup and a salad. I walked down to find my long lost husband.

I was walking through the corridors and heard loud voices coming from one of the seating areas. 

3amy Ahmad: ent ma tst7y 3ala wayhik 

Abdulrahman: ya yuba shghl mngalik ana asafer al3ab

3amy Ahmad: ma 7ala shghlik ela eb sboo3 zawajik! 

Khalty Hana: may9eer el shghl aham mn baytik o ahalik

Abdulrahman: khala9 3ad! Zawaj o enghe9abna 3alaih ...yahh ba3ad laih meta bajamelkom....


______________________

Follow on twitter and use ask for questions it's easier for me to reply there than here :* 
Just comment that you read it at least
Thankyou for being patient 

5 comments:

  1. Amaaaaaazing walla Madri shagoul but posttt moreee ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand when guys forcefully get married to good girls.. It's so sad. Loved this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it, please post asap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I literally read your entire blog in 2 days!! No joke!! And I LOOVEEE ITT���� please post asap, and please mention me on Twitter if you posted to keep me updated xox
    @_ralnaimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its amazing
    omg i thought b'3aha bl2sm :'(!!!!!
    Please post soon
    Love you
    -R

    ReplyDelete