Sunday, August 31, 2014

Let me in 3

So sorry i cant color code on the application and my laptop is not really working well these days please bare with me :*

Follow my twitter account @Madliarq8 for updates

             


The next day was the arabian Safari trip, we went sand-boarding then on the wild life drive then the bedouin dinner. It was all amazing even though my shoes were all sandy but I had fun. 
Day two was skydiving, the soo very awkward experience, well I had to sit on a stranger's lap just before the jump...
That night we had dinner at a Seafood restaurant in Jumeira Beach we had to walk on the beach patio for about 10 meters then came the beautiful view of Burj AlArab. 
Our last two days we're spent at the mall I got souvenirs for my aunts and friends... Oh and my brothers were with me the whole timee! 

Then we went to Bloomingdales, I was scanning i didn't need anything anyways. 


.....: Daniiiii


I turned around to see a family friend that we used to travel with every summer! Shes about 4 years older than me she used to hang out with Nawaf and Nasser 


Me: Nouuufaaa 

I power walked over to her and hugged her tight

Nawaf and Nasser came 

Nawaf: okhhh fofa :O khubry feech 2004 

Noufa: hahaha shloonkom shakhbarkom 

All three of us: bkhaair entaw shlonkom

Noufa: dharoory tyon il gahwa weyay omy o oboy bystanson etha shafokomm! 

Nasser: yalla weyach fofa *chuckling*

Noufa: 3omry 24 sna tara *she gave him that look* 

Nawaf: youz 3nha *punched Nasser on his shoulder playfully* ela fofa ma 6ltay *he started joking around*

Noufa: kthr ma 3ayabtaw 3alay Dani 9arat 6ouly 
  
Me: 3aybaw 3ala khalg allah o ana aklha *i looked back at them while we were walking to the cafe*


We got to Armani Cafe and walked to the table, Noufa's mom greeted me with warm hugs while her dad shook my hands. 


Noufa's dad: 7yakom tfathilaww

Nawaf: allah y7ayeek 3my dam fathhlik

Noufa's dad: tara haa! Ilyoum 3ashakom weyana motgolon * he said as he pointed out his pointer finger*

Nawaf: hhh enshallah 3my 


We spent the rest of that day with them talking about life, routines, and the past. We joked a lot remembering our memories back in the days. It was a day well spent! 

El7mdellah

As we got up after dinner at Mizu to wish them a goodnight sleep....


Noufa: goumaw bacher 3al ryoug 3ad may9eer e7na bnafs el hotel o manshfnakom!

Me: bacher engoum

Nawaf: ee enshallah n76 alarm elyoum

Noufa: akeeed

Nasser: enshallah bngoum... Yayeen relax o tabena ngom ryoug findeq... Entay shno mn bashar(as in humans not the name)

Noufa: a9lan ana abe Daniaa bas entaw allah yhadakom safrat'kom 3a2elya o lazm waraha waraha

Nasser: glteeha saafraaatnaa! 

Noufa: okok 


Ana o Nawaf mayteen th7k 3alaihom, they always messed around with each other even when we were younger and sometimes when it got out of control Nawaf used to be Noufa's superman. 
Hahaha

We got to our room and Nasser hit the showers while me and Nawaf sat on the couch watching Tv


Nawaf: 5oush nas wallah 

Me: ha?... Eeee wallah ya7lailhom 5oush 9dfa

Nawaf: Noufa wayed teghayerat m7lawa o kbarat

Me: Noufa mn zman 7lwa -.-

Nawaf: eee bas ya3ny ghair el7in awal
Maskeen wahagta haha! At least now i know he likes her lol!

Me: ee eee fhamt...ana babadel wanam t9ba7 3ala khair 


I got up and squeezed his shoulder as I walked to the room. Cleared off the makeup, showered and dozed off to sleep

I miss my phone, just having it in my hands would be enough :( but i'll survive there's two days left anyways, not that I'm not liking it here but I feel disconnected somehow...


The next morning.

Noufa's point of view

Ana lawarekom 7a6een talefone il ghurfa do not disturb

I clicked the buttons on the elevator and marched to their suite and rang the bell TWICE!

Inside the suite

Nawaf: nwai9er ana mo gaylik 7e6 do not disturb shfekna mn housekeeping...

I hear Nawaf mumbling as I opened my eyes...shitties thats not housekeeping :| 


Noufa's point of view

Awal ma tba6al il bab 

Noufa: RIIISEE ANDD SHHH--INEE 


I was shocked but mesmerized by Nawaf who opened the door wearing pajama shorts and a white underwear top. His facial expressions slowly started turning into a smirky smile.


Noufa: ahmm mta tanzlon 3al ryoug enshallah 

I felt my cheeks burn from embarrassment 

Nawaf: dshay ga3day Dani wana ashof Nasser

Noufa: ok

I walked in as he held the door and went straight to the closed door which I assumed was Dani's room.


Dania's point of view

I knew that anytime soon Noufa's coming in so I sat up on the bed waiting for the door to swing open, smiling.
She came in and closed the door.


Noufa: allah yfashl 3dwich entay o okhoch *she was one mad woman*

Me: hahaha shsawaina

T5a9erat jdamy o bdat tet7al6am o t3aded eb a9ab3ha

Noufa: awalan gltaw bt76on alarm, thanyan shyfa shlon fashalt nafsy jdam okhoch, thalithan ENTAY LAISH MO LABSA

Me: gmt gmttt *I quickly got up and went to the bathroom before she could abuse me* 

6 comments: