Monday, August 25, 2014

Let me in 2


                


I woke up to the sound of the doorbell. 
I checked my phone and it was still early for me to wake up for the airport so i covered myself with the duvet! 
About 5 mins later Helen rushed in

Helen: Danii wake up! Your uncles all down! 

I quickly sat up straight

Me: what! :| 

Helen: Nawap nasser already down quickly they wait for you!!

Me: okok

7sayt ena elwath3 maysma7ly azra3hom i brushed my hair and tied it into a bun and washed my face wore a flowy dress and put on my casual black flats! 

I went down to our reception area and found my uncles with some of my old guy cousins they all sat there with there heads down and my brothers were just starring at them with questioning eyes. 

Me: esalam w3alaikom 

My eldest uncle who worked as a policeman replied as i walked over to kiss his forehead...

3amy Fahad: 7ayach yuba g3day 

I sat between my brothers

3amy Fahad: gabl sa3a eta9law 3alay elmror o nadony ashof jethath 7adth 9ar elyoum gabl sa3tain... Wely r7t shahadt 3ala jethat'hom ohma obokom o omkom


As soon as i heard those two last words i couldnt feel my bones i sat back and relaxed my head on the crown of the couch and pushed my arms off my thighs and left them loose on the side... 


Seconds later Nawaf held my right hand and squeezed it tight and Nasser squeezed onto my knee...

لا حول و لا قوة الا بالله... انا لله و انا اليه راجعون

3amy Fahad: 3atham allah ajrkom yuba

Kl ely 7awalainy bdaw egomon o e3azon ba3a'9 ana '9alayt eb mokany 3amamy e3azony o eboson rassy wala 7ta gdart agoum o shway shway bdaw ero7on khwany 6la3aw weyahom o 3yonhom matrosa dmo3

Radoly 3gb ma wa9lohom bara lmaina b3'9 o bchaina, Helen ga3da 3al daray eed'ha 3ala 7aljha o dmo3ha tanzl o Bshr wagf yamha metsanid 3al 6oufa o eeda 3ala rasa o yabchy...

Those days were the longest days of my life, all the people i've met my whole life showed up. The place was packed I stood there the whole time And decided to stay strong, i didn't shed one single tear throughout the funeral. 

Because I believed that this is what they're destined for and all i had to do is pray not weep

________________________________


Ma7ad ga9ar weyana taqreban klyoum lazm feh a7ad zayerna bl bayt my brothers both quit their jobs to takeover dads businesses. Our family friends klyoum m6arsheenlina nq9a. Ratabna elbayt fta7na kabatat'hom weya 3amaty gmna nwaze3 7ag el faqara o el thameen 5shainah lena thekra. 

________________________________

Mar 3ala wafat el ahal 5 ash'hor wel7mdellah 7alatna enafseya t3adelat lain ya lina 3amy Fahad elbayt o beda yfta7 ma3a khwany mawtho3 ezawaj.

3amy Fahad: Etha okhoy mo hnee eshof a7fada ana abe ashofhom... athnainkom ryayeel o el7mdellah mo ga9rkom shay la ana wala 3matkom bnga9er weyakom bs shoufaw mno tabon 

Nawaf: enshallah 3amy e9eer khair

Nasser: enshallah mta allah ktab 7ag Dania n9eeb ana wraha bas mara7 atzawaj gablha 3my 

3amy Fahad: khala9 enshallah mta ma bghaitaw shay ana obokom, yala tamrony 3ala shay?

Nawaf: la 3amy matga9r 

Nawaf o Nasser thlaw bl9ala 3gb ma 3my mesha fa r7t ajablhom shway

Nawaf: ana wedy aghayer jaw shway  Danii meta ejazat jam3tch ilkhaysa

Me: bgalna finals b3d sbo3ain b3dain n3a6l... Laish wain ebalik?

The last time i ever travelled with my brothers was like 10 years ago, Nawaf was a freshmen in University and that was the last. They always went to soccer camps in Manchester  and then they had their summer courses and travelled for short trips with their friends. Then they started working! So it might be a little awkward.... 

Nasser: shraykom nro7 Bali aw Maldives

Nawaf: na9or shsalfa shahar 3asal *36ah 5za ely shfeek ent* 

Knt bath7ak bas hawant ksar kha6ry Na9or bas it was good to hear them joking around for a bit

Nasser: khanroo7 Dubai mnha greeba o twanis o feha klshay

Me: ee wallah Dubai good idea 

Nawaf: 5oush bnsawy activities o shway shopping 7ag Daniatna *he winked* 

Me: hahaha 7bayby ma tga9ron 

Nasser: tstahlain ma3ndena ghairch

Yes! Ast7y laman ekalmony chethy...

Nawaf: bas la7'9a 3ndy shar6

Nasser: aamir

Nawaf: may2amr 3alaik 3adw...nou9al dubai kl wa7ed bg6 talefona bl safe 

Me: tamm! Shlon nlga ba3a'9 

Nawaf: mara7 nba3d 3an ba3a'9 

Nasser: khala9 ok 

I liked this idea it meant we're going to bond

I've been studying for finals a day at starbucks another at my friends house and somedays at mine. 

6ab3an bl jam3a awal ma twafaw omy o oboy edenya klha kanat tadry madry shloon ekhzony chny wa7da maksora bas ana mabayant ena feni shay mo ma3anata mayta th7k o farfasha bas wayhy o shakly 6abe3y bas sowalfy ma3a enas qalat gmt ag3ad weya my group of friends for 30 mins max 3gb my classes o ard elbayt marat n6la3 7ta ga3da bl jam3a ma ng3ad.

Ya wagt finals wel7mdellah qadamt zain le awal mara b7ayaty eljam3ya knt a76 7rty bl drasa wel7mdellah 5thayt eldarajat ely astahlha

3gb akher final byoum safarna Dubai r7na The Walk for dinner 

I was wearing a white dress with a pair of Hermes sandals, very simple makeup and my naturally dried hair

My brothers were in shorts and plain tops, Nawaf was bald with his guful and Nasser had dark black hair like mine and a dirty beard. 



Hope you liked this and hopefully next time i won't keep you waiting❤️
Comments?

7 comments:

  1. I'm sooo happy that you're back :* please keep on posting I like the story!
    -G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels good to be back too :*
      I wont stop but i'd love to see more comments :(

      Delete
  2. I guess when you keep on going comments will come along :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaayyyy Wanasaaa! A new story! Twni aktshfha! Finally! Please post wayed :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know that comments motivate writers, so I'm gonna try and comment on each post, walah i loved it w it had the perfect amount of details, ya3ny not too little nor too much, perfect. love it w love u wallah <3 -r

    ReplyDelete