Monday, September 15, 2014

Let me in 4

There you go xx 
Been busy but gonna keep typing so no worries my beautiful readers



            


Took me about 20 mins to get dressed, I wore my pair of boyfriend jeans with a white tank top and a black and white short sleeve-short kimono and Chloe's white metallic slippers. Applied mascara and lipstick.



I swung the door open

Me: ana khlaa9t *excitedly* 

Noufa Nawaf and Nasser were watching TV 

Nasser: yallah meshaina

Nasser led the way out, Noufa and I side by side and Nawaf way behind shutting the door to our suite.

We sat at a table for four, Noufa on my left Nasser in front of me and Nawaf in front of Noufa!

We got up to the buffet and choose our breakfast while Nasser waited at the table, as soon as we sat Nawaf handed Noufa the Ketchup.

Nawaf: fofa matabin ketchup weya el bacon

Noufa: waa5raaa 3nyy mn9ijy!! Wallah maytha7ik *she pushed her chair back moving away*

Ana m'hastera '97k la2ana matewaqa3t byathkr ena Noufa HATES the smell of ketchup.

Nawaf: enzain bas khalas rday fashaltena ga3da bl mamar bro7ich el7in egolon bnt'hom maynona

Noufa: *wayeha gelab a7mar o jademat bl krsy ma36eta na'9ra o ohwa fa9il yth7ak*

Nasser came back interrupting the scene...

Nasser: laatgool 9begatny bl Ketchup *egol 7ag Nawaf*

Nawaf: ee wallah bacher dourik 

Nasser: khalas tam! Bas fofa shlon 3ade taklen 6oma6 o ketchup la2?

Noufa: 3ade a7la mafeeh ree7a *she said biting a side of a huge tomato as if it was an apple*

Me: waaayy Noufa laish chethy taklen el 6uma6a staghfrallah

Nasser: tufa7a mo 6uma6a

Breakfast was finally done with laughter in between every bite about Noufa and her weird personality and taste in everything!

We headed down to the mall and shopped, we took breaks one at The Chocolate bar by the ice rink and the other was at night by the dancing fountain where Majeed's songs were played outside Dubai Mall. 

Majeed is my favorite!

At the hotel we started packing our bags for our flight the next morning.

The next morning was a rush Nawaf handed us our cellphones and checked us out while Nasser and I took care of the porter with our luggage.

It was a very short flight of course and as we landed Bshr our driver was already there waiting for us

Bshr: hamdiila asallamah Nawaf Nasoor Daniaa

Nasser: Bshr ana 9rt rayaal shno Nasoor...nasser nasser

Bshr yth7ak 6ab3an Nasser kan myanina w7na 9ghar bas e7ba akthar shay ma adry laish!

Radaina elbayt wela alga b6ayeq 3rs wa7da mn my big circle of friends it was in 5 days.

Nasser: ayy youm e9adef?

Me: khamees!

Nasser: khala9 ana awdech wayebich

______________________________________________________

Thursday

After my (before wedding) nap I got to the salon and had my hair done and applied my makeup at home by myself and called my friends to make sure they're getting ready too!

I got to my moms jewelery safe and found her new earrings that dad got her on Mothers' Day and decided to wear it, I clipped them on and wore my dress while Helen heated the charcoal for Bukhour.



I went to the 9ala and called Nasser to take me to the ballroom.

Nasser: shaklich wayed 7lw Dania egray 3ala nafsich wentay dakhla

Me: 7abeeby 3yonik el7lwa enshallah akeed 

As he got to the drop off area just before I got down...

Nasser: dgay 3alay gabl ma tben etrden eb 15 mins 

Me: okay mashkourr

Nasser: 7ayach

We congratulated the bride's mom and the groom's mom and danced to some of the songs, then took pictures with our beautiful bride and when it was time for the groom i covered myself with the shawl and waited for

يا معيريس عين الله تراك 
                                        و القمر و النجوم تمشي وراك

Everyone was clapping with the beat, I slowly walked out to call Nasser then came back to my seat. 

10 mins later Nasser miss called me and I headed out.


________________________________

Comments?

2 comments: