Friday, March 25, 2011

Heal Me 25

ok so this is the next post i hope you like itt !

9arly a week sickk 7ady ta3bana ):


Me: please lat9ek el baab ;/

Dhari: enshallah...bs may2atheech el tv ?

Me: no mayhem la2any ta3bana mara7 anze3ij

Dhari: okay yalla akhaleech... namay

Me: ok

He left the door wide open and sat in the living room watching tv. The next thing i knew i was sound asleep and woke up the next day really tired not wanting to get out of bed. I got hold of my blackberry and texted alanoud on bbm

Sara

Heyy you long time since i last saw you! Actually 4 days? :p lets hang out today sh3endich?

I waited for a reply for about 10 minutes but she didnt answer back so i got up shut the door slowly and took a shower. I dont take really long in showers because you know what happens to the windows and mirrors when you shower in hot water!:) i stepped out of the shower and found a reply ....

Noody(alanoud)

Hello missy where have you beeen! I missed you too....im sorry i was working on Dr.Clive's project those past days and you know midterms blah blah oohh and sure come over whenever you feel like seeing me :p

Sara

Hahaha it sucks to be youu im just too lucky i got Fred's instead and not him! I'll come after taking the laundry downstairs ;D

I got up and changed into my fav. Pair of jeans and a maroon(love that colour) sweater and walked out to grab something to eat.

I got myself cereal and added milk to my bowl, then i sat on one of the sofa's by Dhari. I ate and went looking for quarters in my bag, then i took my phone and as i was about to head out of the room, i bump into dhari!

Dhari: aakhh *rubbing his eyes* asef ma shfticchh

Me: its ok *i tap on his shoulder and pass by him to get a basket for our laundry*

He turned still standing in the door way

Dhari: wain ray7a?

Me: aghasel hdoumna :p

Dhari: Mary btakheth hdoumy weyaha ?

Me: MARY 3A9EBAAAT O SHAKLLHAAA HAWENAAAT *i turned to face him from far distance and crossed my arm*

Dhari: how about i come watch you do the laundry 3al a8al ayee mu arou7 o entay tghaslin

Me: laaaa2 thankyouuu mabeeeeek aby arou7 brouuu7yy

Me:inshalllaah ma eyee weyay o e9afe6 o efaregly el colors weshoof my underwears!!! No way last time was a mistake when he made my suitcase

I sat on the couch and placed the basket by my foot.

Me: yeeb hdoummik ge6hom bl sallah

Dhari: sallat laila ?

Me: laa2 salat sara

Dhari: ohh wallah gmtay tge6in nekaat

Me: i learn from the best *winkwink* can i use your laptop?

Dhari: eeee shda3wa

Me: thanks

I took his laptop and put it on my lap

Me: fee password ta3al ktba please

Dhari: ohh tara yananteeeny (he came out of his room with white underwears hanging on his shoulder) wainn

Me: kaa yallah ( i turned the laptop so that its facing him)

Dhari: 8am'9ay 3ainich wela lefaay

Me: maaa a9aaadgikkk!

Dhari: lefay yallahhh

I turned my face to the other side of the living room waiting for his majesty to finish.

Dhari: (typing on his keyboard) LAAAAT6AAAL3IN!

I turned to face him

Me: ANNAAAA

Dhari: eeee ha 3ayal yadyyy??

Me: ektib ektib bas latgoum el 8eyaamaa

Dhari: hach khal arou7 alage6 hdoumyyy (he handed me his laptop and got up)

I accepted requests declined some replied to some facebook msgs, and emailed my professors for updates and what i should have ready by tomorrow. I skipped a whole week i guess i have a pile of assignments waiting for me. Then i signed out and put it back on the table.

Me: yallah khala9t? Yeeeb lefwaa6 wyaak

Dhari: enshallah 3amety, wain betro7in ba3dain?

Me: yemkin arou7 7ag alanoud

Dhari: ahhaa chena bnteyama3 3nd s3oud o 7amany ilyoum

Me: oh cool have fun

All that going on was when he was ga3ed "elage6" hdouma o ana akalma chethy 9rakh mn el 9ala laih edar.

Dhari: o hathaaayl hdoumy il wa9kha (he dropped them into the basket) ta3alay ekhthay el sallah ethanya 3ashan laman en9afe6 mn el dryer

Me: ok bas let me correct you laman *ana a9afe6 mu e7na ;p

Dhari: ohhoo

I went to the store room 7adha tiny feeha towels o tissue rolls and boxes and detol o sowalif chethy. Hatha el mokan el wa7eeed lemratab, o aham shay el mops ako anwa3 weya wayha shareehom klhom.

Anyways i got the yellow basket and placed the laundry one in it and carried it to the door.

Me: dhaaarryyy please my phone ipod majala o purse 3al tea table

Dhari: yayech (he came with my stuff) bage6hom hnee (ashering 3al laundry basket)

Me: eeeee eee o ta3al press the button bl elevator :D

Dhari: okay

Me: G please (:

Dhari: dhary fel 5edma :p(he bows)

Me: hahhahahhhaha (and the doors close leaving me laughing by myself chny 5bla)

The elevator doors slid open i got out and entered the washing machine salon, i sat on the chairs and separated the yellow basket from the blue one. Then i put the whites together with very light colors, greys and blacks together and so on. When i was about to close the washing machine's door i realized ena ma ybt el soap or the softner :/

Me: allah ma yer'9a e'9aher yabe dhari ekoun hnee ;p

I ping him and told him to bring both downstairs thank god all the clothes were in the machines and i was sure there wont be any bra or panty hanging from somewhere!

Sara

PING!!!

Softener and soap please theirs sucks please and thankyou....hurry

Dhari

Haaaaa

Okk omw (:

Sara

Cham maraa agolik ma7ib this emotion ugggghhhh

And now i can see he's ignoring b/c that little R( isn't little here but it is on bbm:p) has appeared

The doors of the wash salon opened i turned and saw that it was him, i left my stuff took out some quarters

Me: haak please ge6hom o press 11 12 13 o yeeb hatha (i grabbed the soap and softener from his hands)

He went to put the money so that the machines would start washing, then he came and sat 2 seats away from me took his phone out and started texting.


Comments? :D

6 comments:

  1. FIRST!:D
    I love love love your story! Wala its amazing:p gonna read this post now.. & salamat<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second :D
    I was waiting for the post ;D
    7adda 3ajeeb loved it ;*
    cant wait for the next post

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot i love it post soon cant wait w salamay ma tshofern shar

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear your blog is like the most amazing blog ever, your story is spetacular..
    I don't know how to describe it!
    This is my first time to post in a blog.. so this means a lot.
    I adore your story:)
    Please post soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. waay ya 7alathom walla..
    post soon
    in love with ur story and of course love u;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sjn
    Aww thank you, it loves you more!
    it's amazing just like you ;*
    Allah esalmich

    Caramela
    Sorry I kept you waiting for too long ):
    Inty il3ajeeba :p

    Bint almehairi
    You welcome ;* itself loved you too
    Allah esalmich Edgar mayeeechk

    Anonymous
    Aw thank you
    Thank god you loved it hehehehe
    Yay I'm special you commented first here :D :p
    I'll try

    Noona
    Ya 7alaaatich intaay :D
    Yaaay someone said they love me without me nagging :p I LOVE YOU TOO !!

    ReplyDelete