Friday, March 4, 2011

Heal Me 24

Dear Followers,

JUST REMEMBER THAT I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU

there's another post coming on the way

enjoy (:


I changed in his room into my PJ’s, which was a knee length short, and it's tee. I washed my face and put my hair up in a lose bun. Then I went back to the living room to see him sleeping on the couch, I guess he was sick of waiting while laying down on the couch.

I went back to the room got a blanket and covered him, but as soon as I did he opened his eyes (bad idea).

Me: mm sorry bas I though…

Dhari: 3ady (he cut me off)

Me: please you nap while a3adl laman a5ale9 aga3dik

I can see how tired he was so he just replied with…..

Dhari: ok (and he shut his eyes)

I placed the milk and juices in the fridge, put most of the canned and boxed food in the cupboards, and placed all our junk in a big bowl on the table where the highchairs are placed.

Then I sat on the kitchen floor folding the bags, traba3t o ge3adt you can say and I was so into it that every time I made one differently I’d open it and re-fold.

Dhari: … e7mmm heheheheh

I looked up, so innocent and when he started to laugh

I got up crossed my arms against my chest and looked at him.

Me: momkin afham shno ely e’9a7ik?

Dhari: salaaamtich

And he grabbed a gummy bear from my un-sealed packet

Dhari: ba6lay ba6laaay

Me: aaaaaaaa

And he threw it in

Dhari: shlonha

Me: good choice of color ;) orange has always been my favorite flavor

I made a fist with hand and hit his right shoulder as I walked past him. I got myself a tiny bottle of cold water out of the fridge and before I took my first gulp ….yup you guessed right he stole it!

Dhari: mashkouuraa (he shouted)

Me: bas 3aaaaaad taraa enta ma9a5t-haaa

And we started running after each other in the living room. Around the sofa’s, around the counter, in his bedroom, over his bed, in the bathroom tub….

I ran after him everywhere but when he went in the tub I stopped because I knew it would be a bad idea since the same scene has happened in front of my eyes in my childhood.

All kinds of noisy sounds took place that minute! The curtains fell over him in the tub and he was all messed up! His whole body in the tub but his left foot was dangling.

I stood there my hand over my mouth :|

Me: AAMMBAAAAAAIIHHH


I walked over to the tub, and Mr.Mean thought I was going to give him a hand, but no way he’s wrong…

Me: wayed sahalt 3alay el maw’9oo3

I turned the tap on and water starting hitting his face and body

Me: IT’S SHOWER TIME

I blew him a kiss and left the bathroom..

Me: ohh nisaaait shay

I opened the door put my head through and said

Me: deeerbalik latet3awar :p

Dhari: HAYEN YA SARA MA 3ERAFTAY MNO BU ‘9AARWAA

I left the bathroom and went to continue my business in the kitchen folding the bags, and when I finished I sat on the couch stretched my legs out on the tea table and started flipping through the TV channels.

Nothing caught my attention so I got up went to his bedroom and threw myself on his bed waiting for him to come out.

I dreamt, it was a long time since I last had a dream, and this dream had Hamad in I was with him walking to university after stopping at starbucks and having a wonderful time messing around, I couldn’t handle it so I woke up crying. At the same time realizing I was in Dhari’s bedroom covered in his bed covers.

I sat up and cried my heart out then laid back on my side and my tears rolled off my cheeks on to Dhari’s pillow.

Suddenly the door opens and Dhari came in and closed the door after him.

Dhari: Sara shfeech (he came and sat on the edge of the bed my back was to him)

I kept crying then he started rubbing my back and moving my hair behind my ear then he put his hand on my head.

I tried to calm myself down a little, and then I turned to face him.

Dhari: 7lamtay ?

Me: mmmm

Dhari: maykhalef ayeeblich mayy shrbay o namay on your right egolon ewakher nightmares (thats what older people used to tell me when i was a kid :D)

He left the room to get water, i on the other hand was scared. To me it was scary dreaming about a dead person it makes me feel that they're still here sometimes. The last time i dreamt about a dead person was ages ago back in London when i was a kid. I scared the hell outa my mom that day, i feel so sorry fo her. She didnt kniw what was wrong and i didnt tell only a year after or so.

Dhari: hach *he handed me the glass of water* samaay o golay باسمك اللهم اموت و احيا

Me: bsmelllah * i took a gulp and placed it on the bedside table* باسمك اللهم اموت و احيا

Dhari: t9be7in 3ala khair etha tabin shay ga3deeeny ana bl 9ala

And when he was about to close the door i stopped him



shoot me with comments ;)

10 comments:

  1. I miss 7amad ;'(
    Dhari iyanin bs me no like the name ;s
    Sarah twanis bs salfat ildreaming wayd t9er fene i dream of dead ppl !!
    Cant wait for the next post ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7araam maskena takser el kha6er
    O ya7lilah dhari a7ibaa
    Na6reen el next post lool
    Love you

    Um flfola

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it wayed they are soo cute together im heart broken

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved it

    please post soon

    S~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't understand why they live together ?; p what happened to her apartment

    ReplyDelete
  6. POOOOOOST SOON :(

    Don't keep ur readers waiting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waaaaayyy 7yaaaaaatiii a7eeebhum ;'( yaaalaaaa post meta e7bon b3aaath

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved it ! Can't wait for the next post <3

    ReplyDelete