Friday, April 22, 2011

Heal Me 26

Hey I'm sorry for the delay may i be forgiven ? :D

again I'm sorry and there you go

the weather is so depressing and somehow my family are liking it *sigh *

but guys its better than having earthquakes and floods wallah I thank god for that!

enjoy


I was suddenly daydreaming

Then my phone buzzed on my lap that it got me back to reality, it kept buzzing non-stop!!

Me: mako 9aabrrr!! Ifff (and I grabbed my phone)

It continued pinging that got me going crozy for a while, and when I clicked on tht bbm icon I see that this stupid person pinging was surprisingly the one right next to me!

He burst out laughing thinking it was funny

Dhari: hahahahahahaha wallah inich 9aida

Me: ana 9a-aii-daa?? Ha (got up)! Ta3aal ya 8aleeeel el 7aya (runs after him)

Dhari: *running away* ana ely a3arfa 8aleel el adab o jleeel el 7aya mu 8aleeel el 7aya !!

Me: ta3aaaaal taa3aaaaal a3almik mno ana

Dhari: ookhh o laish ana ma a3arfich mn gabl? :p

I decided to shut up because answering back was not helping at all, then I chased him halfway around the chairs my flip flop was kindof in my way when turning and running on the ceramic floor, it was so slippery when I started running, that I fell while I turned to continue running after him!

You could picture me laying down on my tummy hands covering my face! I looked so pathetic and embarrassing

I could feel him walking over to me somehow not laughing I really don’t get how he managed to hold his laugh because myself was laughing at myself silently

He held my right arm and I helped by turning to face him

Me: hahahahaha (covering myy face back again)

Dhari: 7mdellah wesheker grindizer mu bnaya ;p

Me: tadry etha t3awwaaart chan ebtelasht feeny 3adel fa bas e7mid rabik!

He got up and stretched out his arm for me, like I'm gonna get hold of his arm…

Me: ya3ny betra’9eeny mathalan maad eedik ? (getting up)

Dhari: afaaaa hatha yzaaay el7in ya shagoool

I went over to the washing machine to take out the clothing and put ‘em in the dryer.

Me: aahh mmm dhari , click numbers 3 4 and 5 7ag el nashafaa :D

Dhari: inshallah Mary! Wallah 7ala el7in mary ely mfroo’9 teshteghl 7ge gam tsha’3elny

I gave him that stare but I don't think it scared him

Dhari: ba3ad hatha el9ij ! yaaahh

Me: 6aa3 hatha agool bas 6gly el buttons, etha ana mu 5al6a lehdoum chan sheft-hom fougik bas lel2asaf our clothes are mixed ! :|

Dhari: yallah 6agayt :p

Round and round the dryer went, then I suddenly remembered the last time I skype-d with my niece and nephew. Actually the last time I did was before heading back to Kuwait, god I miss them and the way Fares called my name and how Feda calls me aunty when she sees me.

Me: Dhari ? ( I looked his way)

Dhari: hala

Me: negdar we skype elyoum bakalm e3yal o5oy o ahaly welaht 3alaihom

Dhari: eee enshallah shoufay ohwa tara a7san wagt ba3ad shway wela tabin nes-har tkalmeenhom el 9b7?

Me: 5al nes-har chena enamoun embacher fa manla7eg 3ala ma n5ale9 laundry

Dhari: yallah 3ayal 3gb dewaniyatna elyoum americh mn 3nd al3noud

Me: ok thankyouu

I got up before my whole leg goes numb; I walked around the seats and in no time the dryer stopped. So I rushed to it with one of the baskets and threw all the fresh, cleaned clothes in it. Then I did the next two.

I placed the two baskets on top of the washing machines and started folding our clothes. Undies to shirts to pants to dresses to leggings to socks and I was DONE!

I turned to find Dhari sound asleep on his chair head tilted backwards, phone in his hands. I walked over to him and started taking his phone out of his hands to wake him.

As I pulled half of it out of his hands his eye lids started to open :p

Me: Rise and shine bsmellah tawna ga3din 7atan ma 9ar el ‘9hr :p

Dhari: malayt wana an6erich shasawy (rubbing his own eyes)

Me: yallah goum ? o tsheel ma3ay sallah please?

Dhari: yalah 3a6eeny (he got up)

I got him one of the baskets I felt really sorry for waking him up but I don't really get how he slept b/c to me it wasn’t that comfortable sleeping on a hard plastic chair!

We walked to the elevator and then into his apartment.

Me: meta betrooo7 7ag your dewaniya? (I asked dhari as I was putting away his clothes in his closet)

Dhari: ba3ad shway

Me: tan6erny a5ale9 o abadel then u drop me off at al3noud’s ?

Dhari: sure

Me: mashkouuur (I shouted at him)

Dhari: 7ayaach

I arranged all his clothes back in the closet and left mine in the basket, then I got changed and we headed to Alanoud’s. He dropped me off and went to meet his friends.

I knocked on her apartment door once and she quickly opened it!

Me: chena u were waiting for me by the door (trying to act special)

Alanoud: laa bas knt by the counter and the door wasn’t that far lat9adgy nfsik

Me: a7eb shloon u keep trying to talk kuwaity * hug*

Alanoud: at least I'm trying “mu mthlich” u gave up on learning how to speak in Saudi Arabian accent

Me: it sounds so funny when I do !! a7s nafsy a nerd that doesn’t talk other than “lo’3a 3arabiya “

Alanoud: t9adgy 7abayt the Kuwaity way of talking…anyways lets watch a movie and o I’ll make popcorn and heat up water for macarooonii and cheese baby!

Me: wohoo yeah long time since w last saw a movie together! Ohh please this time no horror or I’ll be sitting on your lap by the end!

Alanoud: hahahahaha I'm in the mood for comedy/romance kinda movies

Me: suree!!

Alanoud: A Walk to Remember ? mnzmaan ma shfnah

Me: eee a7ebaa yallah! Bas aby a box of tissues please

Wondering why I need tissues oh then here I am telling you I am that kind of person that my eyes tear up a lot when those kinda scenes pop up. And if I ask for a tissue during the movie Alanoud would just kill me so why risk it ! get it myself and stay outa trouble :p

About an hour later after the movie had started and we’d eaten half of what we have. I got too tired that my eyelids shut down basically.

I was awakened when Alanoud tried helping me up I guessed that Dhari came to pick me up.

Me: I'm sorry babe I slept during the movie 9aa7?

Alanoud: ohh 3ady no big deal we’ll watch it again

Me: ok

I walked to the door and saw Dhari waiting by the elevator

Dhari: 9aba7 el 5air

Me: hehe 9aba7 el nour

We got in the elevator and out then into the car and he started the engine and tried reversing out of the car park he said…

Dhari: sara nazlay el kersy mn el buttons etha betnamin

Me: la maby anam bnkalm feda o farosi nesayt *I turned his direction&smiled then I pulled the car mirror down*

Omg I looked so hilarious my hair was all over the place and my eyes looked sleepy and funny. I looked t my wrist hoping that I have a hair rubber band. Wohoo I do have one actually. I braided my long black hair loosely and tied it.

Dhari: ya7lailich t3achfin 7ag nafsich

Me: eee wayed sahel mno may3aref :p * I looked at the digital car clock* ashwa esa3a 11:20 ya3ny ma9ar belail 3ndhom :p

Dhari: ee la yamdy

He parked we got down Dhari went to the trunk and brought a handbag with him.

I actually didn’t bother asking from where he got it but I didn’t like the feeling I got because when we got upstairs he took out clothes, which seemed like they were his and some of his underwear and put them on his bed.


comments?

6 comments:

  1. I really love thary !!
    Sarah tyanin a7isha crazy ;p
    Shsalfat ilbag ?! Laish yayny 7sas ina thyab 7amad ?!!!
    Cant wait for the next post itha kalmt ahlha ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caramela
    Hahahah 7abetich el 3afya
    Lol ee, elbag Allah esalmich bt3arfeeen salfat-ha later mara7 agolich :p
    Lol I can't wait till I write it -.- b/c myself I get over excited when I Skype with abroad cousins xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEE sharii 7adaa iyshawigg a7ibaaa ooo lovedd thee postt :***

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red
    Tadrin ena ana o diary ham n7ibich :p (ga6a wayhy Ana shako)
    It loves you too babe thanks!! ;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the story <3
    btw plz cheak out my blog im still new...
    thnx
    http://www.therunawayz.blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love ur blog. Bs I really miss hamad w the way y6afir sarah:p haha, bs ham ba3arif is this based on a true story wela the characters?

    ReplyDelete