Saturday, December 20, 2014

Let me in 11

A snack for y'all ❤️ 
I'm going through Finals atm, probably be back on Christmas for more. 
I might escape studying and write you a post maybe :* 


             


3amty Wafa2: Daniaa

Me: halaa 
I turned my whole body and head to face her, she walked towards me and held both my hands into hers. I freaked out a little but decided to not think ahead and just hear what she has to say.

3amty Wafa2: mn shahar ana kalamt Nawaf o Nasser eb mawthou3 

Me: eee? 

3amty Wafa2: o ohma st7aw egolonlich eyah fa 6lebaw mny agolich ma3a eny ma3arf abdy feh, bas ana gabl shahar eta9lat 3alay wa7da o bghetech 7ag walad'ha

Me: laih tekharajt e9eer khair 3mty kafy eny batkharaj mbacher

3amty Wafa2: ya yuma ma bga shayy *she held my hand and squeezed it* bagelich hal course bs bagy mna shahar!

Me: khala9 afaker wardlich khabar 

3amty Wafa2: enzain o mataben t3arfeen esma?

Me: hehehe... Ee shsma? 

3amty Wafa2: esma Abdulrahman 3umra 32 tgol shayfich o gayelaha mayaby ghairich!

Me: ya7laila... Khal ashawer Nawaf o Nasser o e9eer khair enshallah 


If it were for me I wouldn't get married, because well I don't think that a man is so much needed in a girls life. I can probably live off without one. But I remembered that sentence Nasser said when my uncle asked him if he wanted to get married but he insisted on doing so after me! 

I didn't want to keep him waiting if he had someone in mind. This was not the way I planned my husband and I, I want to know that person I'm spending my life with and if I choose this one that plan is just not going to work.

3amty Wafa2: Allah yakteb ily feeh ilkhair

Me: enshallah ameen, mashkoura *i hugged her as she left my room*


Memories of my nightmares came back on my mind, daydreaming of how it would've been if my mom was here to tell me about such things and how she would give me that talk.

Ana lazm akaml Nawaf o Nasser, they gotta do their detective job 


A week passed by and I totally forgot to talk to my brothers, well only because I'm not really in a hurry about the marriage thing! Even though I totally had nothing to worry about since most my classes in Uni were done explaining the course curriculum so I only had 2 out of 6 classes that I had to attend.

Till Aunty Wafa2 came in my room on a Thursday night which was a week after! When I realized why she's here!

5shayyt wayhy bain edainy!

Me: ambaaih 3amty 7ady nasya 3an shsma hatha el walad!

3amty Wafa2: latgooolin! 

Bser3a gmt mn frashy 

Me: kany kany el7in bagom as2al wallah

3amty Wafa2: haha wallah entay madry shfech 3adatan damch 7ar ela 3ala hal mawtho3 burod edenya! 

Me: hehehe yala kany 

6la3t o 6la3at waray she went to her apartment o ana r7t ashof khwany!

R7t 9alat el zwara o lgayt Nawaf, o Nasser se7abta mn ghurfta!

Nasser: shno elmawtho3 el muhem

They sat where I can see both their faces right in front of me!

Me: mmm salfat 3amty Wafa2!

Nawaf: el5a6eeb? 

I got goosebumps as he said that!! (He was winking like crazy)

Nasser: eeee wallah o kbaarna o gmna nen5e6eb 

Nazalt rassy mn elfashla, I can feel my cheek cells burning, I'm not used to hearing such things from my brothers, we only came closer after my parents past away!

Nawaf: hatha mo awal wa7ed 

Rfa3t rassy and my eyes wide open shocked 

Nawaf: hathak gabl ma agolich 3ana ohwa mo 5oush rayal fa raf'9a mn zman 3gb ma shawart 3amy Fahad

I was like okayyyy 

Nawaf: el aham ena hatha 5oush wa7ed kbeer bl 3mr bainich o baina 12 sena taqreban, shahadta Phd o mashallah mothaqaf 7ata safrata kilha dawrat o ohwa akbar khwana 3nda a9ghar khwan o khawat

Me: Mmmm bs mo chna kbeer 

Nasser: tara shakla wayed 6abee3y ya3ny mo mshayeb shfta eb dewaniyat ahal wa7ed mn eshabab o Dania age is just a number *wink*

Nawaf: la7'9a shqasdik ent ethany lazm kl wa7ed dash el 30 eshayeb?

Me: Haha!

Nasser: lala 7asha... Machena mshayeb mn gabl 5 sneen (Nasser whispered as he tilted his head) 

We all laughed and I got up to think about it in my room, after we said our goodnights!

6ab3an r7t el ghurfa o g3adt afaker bely galoh 3an "Abdulrahman" 

Nasser came in and started giving me advices on how I should decide on whether I want this guy or no.

Nasser: shoufay Dani intay fakray because this is the rest of your life we're talking about o 3a6ay 3amty 5abar if you want to see him first or not

Me: Mmmm okay ana akalm 3amty Wafa2!

Nasser: khal9 t9b7een 3ala khar yal ghalya

He got up and bent down to kiss my forehead and left.

I started thinking and tossing and turning on the bed thinking on whether I should give this guy a shot or not. Then I came to a conclusion 

It was 3 am 

I held my IPhone 

Tapped on the Whatsapp icon

Scrolled down looking for "Aunty Wafa2" 

And started to type


""عمتي وفاء تقدرين تقولين حق ام الولد حياها الله اهيا و ولدها عشان اشوفه و اقعد معاه و عقب ان شاء الله اقرر


SHIT ANA SHDAZAYT SHNO HAL MSG! WAI3 AFASHL 

Bedayt akafe5 nafsy mn elfashla msta7ya mn rou7y ba3ad ma3eraft shagool! 

Ya3ny lo na6ra laih bacher el9b7 mo ashraflich ya Dania 
Shfeha ya3ny etha gtlaha Face to Face

Lazm agol 7ag Sabacha Daloya!

I didn't have so much trouble finding our group chat! As soon as I found it I typed!

Me: SOMETHING BIG HAPPENED TODAY! You two better call me tmrw to see when we can see each other :) 

I placed my phone on the bedside table and took a deep breath and slept with so much on my mind!




-Madliar

9 comments:

  1. please please please la t6awleen 3aleena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful chapter *o* loveee it!
    Take care & keep posting -sooooon- ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okayyy. We got it.. That you have life, busy & so on. But, we're consider as ... Mmm, well 'readers? Fans?!' right ? Then please be more punctual when it comes to posting and so on. Don't misunderstands what i'm saying. We hope that you did Very well in your exams, and you said up there ^ that you might post on christmas... Now we're on 12-Jan :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're dying here! Literally dying! To have a post ... I'm sure that it'd be worth the delay & the waiting :')... love you :* again don't misunderstands me or get bother, annoyed by what i said up there ^ i only said it for your own good!

      Delete
  4. Are you ok?
    It's have been 1 month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pleaassseeee posttt

    ReplyDelete