Friday, December 12, 2014

Let me in 10


Been too busy lately, having to manage between two lives, bare with me xx




            





By the door


Me: wallah a7bkom wayed (group hug)

Sabacha&Dalya: e7na akthar!! 

Sabacha: latgolin chethy e7na khawatch 

Dalya: no thanks for homework

Me: hahahahhaa " "لا شكر على واجب

We died by the door as we laughed at Dalya's joke then said our goodbyes again with a couple of I love yous' and off I went to MY parents room.

I took a warm shower in their large bathroom, brushed my teeth, dried my hair and got into the sheets with fresh new pj's. 
I was so tired, in a matter of minutes my eyes were shut and were off in wander-land... 


N
I
G
H
T
M
A
R
E

Took over me since That second my heavy head landed on that pillow...nearly every hour I would sit up trying to catch my breath.
Images of my parents popped up everywhere in my dreams, they weren't  the type I could remember. Because them being part of my dream was the priority of the whole dream.

2am 
2:47
3:13 
And 3:50! 

Then I gave up! 

I walked out of the room slowly and tiptoed to Nasser's room, I knocked on the door and went in.

Me: Nasser Naa..

Faz mn noumta o jabalny

Nasser: Danii! Shfeech! 

He sat up rubbing his eyes. 

Me: ga3da a7lm eb omy o oboy ma gdart anam please banam 3ndk

I was about to tear up as I asked him for that favor. 
I was so embarrassed. It was the first time ever that I slept next to my brother, after growing up i mean. I felt like a baby, no longer a lady. 

Nasser pulled off the covers on the other side and gave me a side hug.

He wore a shirt and threw a pillow between the two of us on his King sized bed and dozed off. 


Nasser: namay wana yamch latkhafin

Me: enshallah 

He was too tired to even discuss my nightmare or make me at least forget it happened for now.
I, on the other hand started thinking about those nightmares, and the actual meaning behind them. Then decided to sleep after several accidental eye lid slips.

The next morning I woke up and sat upright starring into Nasser's room, realizing that I kinda overslept my normal wake up hour. I am more of a morning type of person I love running errands in the morning, and well classes, I hate having to stay in Uni for a long time thats why my classes are back to back and in the morning. 

I got up and Nasser wasn't there, I walked to my room to change before my brothers got back from work. I had breakfast and was just going through my favorite shopping sites as Nawaf and Nasser came in.

Nawaf kissed a cheek and Nasser kissed my forehead

Me: shsawalkom el mohandes ya ma3areesna 

Nasser was lost, confused and shy all at once I could see it from his facial expression.  
Nawaf unfolded the rolled up paper in his hand and placed it flat in front of me keeping the sides from rolling by placing the remote controls on each side.

He explained how some walls were to breakdown and others were to build, my mom had her own sewing room, dads office, Nawaf and Nasser's game room, my playroom and our master bedrooms! All this was going to form 2 apartments. 

Me: 5oush wayed mratab klshay! Bas meta byabdon o shlon 3alaina

Nasser: tawny kalamt 3amty gtlaha benam eb bayt yady eb jana7 el thyof! 

Nawaf: wenshallah shahrain egol bash mohandes klshay khali9

Me: perfect o mta tabon nro7 hnak? O yabdon? 

Nawaf: ana wedy elyoum gabl bacher *he said as he tilted his head down*

Me: enshallah mn elyoum babdy ashel aghrathkom bas 6areshly manadeeb ewadon klshay el srdab 3ashan ma nta3eb Bishr! O shoufaw shno lehdoum ely tabonha wely matabona ba76a bghurfty o nagfel 3alaih

I felt like their mom, it was kindof weird that they keep asking for my permission somehow

Nawaf and Nasser got up and I went after them with Helen with big suitcases that we were going to send to my grandparents house, where we were going to stay.

That day was hectic, there was men all over the house Nawaf and Nasser were dead tired from all the moving around with the workers, they literally emptied all the rooms. Mover trucks came back and forth from our house to our grandparents house which was in the same area but in a different block! 

The only two rooms that weren't empty are the living room and mine! Nawaf and Nasser slept on the couch that night and I slept in my room and the next morning the living room was cleared. Most of the furniture was in the basement! And the rest we gave away. 

Nawaf's point of view

Dania lazm t3arf, ana elyoum bagol 7ag 3mty tkalimha! Nasser madry shyan6ir! 
^(What's going on Nawaf's mind)


R7t 7ag Nasser ghurfta o lahy weya el3umal, s7abta 3ala janb...

Nawaf: ent ma kalamt Dania 3adl?

Nasser: many 3arif!!

Nawaf: 5oush latkalmha elyoum ana bakhaly 3amty Wafa2 tgolaha, akeed t3arf bhal mowathee3

Nasser: zainn chethy raya7tny

36aita 6aga 3ala chatfa o ghmaztla o meshayt akaml shghly


Dania's point of view

That night we went to my grandparents house, where my aunt lived with her kids and husband and 3amy Fahad. My grandparents passed away a very long time ago, the house was rebuilt after that and apartments were made for my aunts and uncles to stay in.

Ofcourse, the house was open to all grandchildren and so that night mostly all of my cousins were there and when they left I went to the room to get ready for bed.

My aunt came in as I was untying my hair...

3amty Wafa2: danoya 7abebty nag9ich shay?

Me: la 3mty el7mdellah 3ala kl7al

She was standing behind me while I was starring at my face from the mirror, combing my hair and using my makeup remover...


__________________________________

-Madliar



2 comments:

  1. Yayyy!
    You posted!!
    Why it take's you so much time to post :( ?
    Anyways i loved it, amazing as always!!!
    Post Soon.
    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post. I will certainly come back to read more of the articles about food. We love to try new receipts and new food, not only our native
    us post office change of address

    ReplyDelete