Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Let me in 12


           
            



I woke up on the sound of my phone ringing, it was my first time ever to be that excited about a phone call at 9 am in the MORNING! Not the "good" excitement though! 


It was Daloya

I picked up with my sleepy squeaky voice through my phones microphone

Me: Hiiii 

Daloya: wait

*She put me on hold to connect Sabacha to the call*

Sabacha: wejaa3 sh3ndch mn 9ba7 allah khair

Me: wahahaha 


Met mn el '97k, this girl is always on a fight whether she's dying to sleep or just woken up to start her day


Daloya: w5aytich mhabeba 3al akher ya bnt

Sabacha: 3sa khair

Daloya: ana ba3arf 3omra el tehebeb 9ar shay zain?

Sabacha: mo shghlich... DANI the mic is yours u can talk now

Me: akeed lala 3ade t'haweshaw ana mazhariya..elmoshkila esalfa salfty

Sabacha&Daloya: yaalaaaa

Me: allah y9abrny! Okk


I started telling them about this guy. As soon as they heard they started screaming and congratulating me and how happy they were for me and they kinda planned the wedding too before they heard what I had to say. Then I told them about how I text my aunt yesterday and what I'm gonna do today is their call!


Sabacha: awalan tfaashleeeen 

Daloya: o thaniyan HAM TFASHLEEEN

Me: tra mafrooth t2azroni okay?

Daloya: khalaitay feha shay entay?

Me: ya satir wallah mo nag9a

Daloya: 3amty Wafa2 tmoon 7ail 6af a7s! 
Me: ya33ny bas ham ast7y shfeech! 


At the end they decided on my behalf to have me just act cool today and see what my aunt has to say and her reaction on the text I sent her. 


We said our goodbyes after having to imagine a wedding in my head with their descriptions!


I went back to my room and sat on my bed daydreaming till the thought of the wedding part hit me



Ana shlon basawy 3rs o ahaly mtwafeen

Mno byogaf yamy 3al kousha o e9afgly o yabchy

Mno besa3dny ajahiz shghly o gashy

Wainech ya yuma ana many gadra akaml 7ayaty bdonich ga3da amr eb mara7l bldenya a7tajich yamy feha, ya raby 9abrny



I shut my eyes and squeezed on to them hard washing the thoughts away, 3amty Wafa2 came in and stood there with her huge smile plastering her face 

3amty Wafa2: yaa a7la khabar mar 3alay eb 7ayaty 


She came over and I stood up realizing she was coming over to hug me! I then told my brothers after lunch and asked for her not to tell anyone else.


It was only one week later when the ladies came over to our house and the day before was hectic as hell! Sabacha, Daloya and I were all over Kuwait looking for a dress not too long or too short but the perfect height and I decided I was not wearing heels since I had no idea whether he's short or tall and I hate when the guy is shorter than the girl. However I took out my pair of ballerinas that was sparkly all over.


I booked an appointment with mama's makeup and hairstylists and had the mani pedi station come over at home that morning to fix my nails into oval shaped nails for that day.


Overall I looked like an elegant lady with all the pampering and while I was looking at myself there was a knock on the door


Me: tfathaal

Nawaf: hathy hadeya mny ana o Nasser bas Nasser ga3d 3nd 3amy bl dwanya


He took out a an A4 sized boxed with my uncles Jewelry shop name on. He opened the flap and placed it on my dresser.

It was so beautiful, diamonds all around the neck type of necklace, it wasn't too much or too little for the occasion, it also had a bracelet with earrings! 

I stood up and hugged him.

Me: ma tga9ron 7abayby wayed 7lw

Nawaf: cham e5t 3ndena? 


I sat back on my dresser and started putting them on, Nawaf helped with the necklace and the bracelet he insisted for me to wear it with my watch and so I did.

He gave me a very short lecture and ended it with a prayer as he left. 


I called my aunty Wafa2 and she said they're nearly here, my uncles wives were also there with her since there was no one from my moms side.


Sabacha and Daloya came from the back kitchen door and waited with me in my room they started making jokes to make me laugh, I did but deep down I was so scared!


Me: enzaina ana anzl bro7y shasawy its gna be awkward nzlaw weyay!

Sabacha: haw haw yay ya56b thalaath erayal wela wa7da? 

Daloya: la etha chethy endg 3ala omahatna o nyeblina khdama et9eer ellrab3a o bas 

Sabacha: eee o nfikaa! Eshar3 m7alel arba3 fa klhom package wala ehemik ya 7mayen

Me: aya klaaab! Way3a way3a enshallah mo sawaitaw qe9a laa o 7mayin ba3ad!!! 

Sabacha&Daloya: hahahahaha

Me: ana agol thlfaw byotkom a7san 

Sabacha: ga3den 3ala chbdich lain ero7 ta3ees el 7ath 9a7 Daloy?

Daloya: 9a7 9aaa7 (o tabdy t9afeg elkhbla) 

Me: blwa mo rab3 

Sabacha: e7a9ilich

Me: (i gave her a stare and my phone rang) 

It was my grandparents house phone 

Me: aloo? 

Helen: Danoya madame Wafa2 she said to call you 

Me: okay i will come now... Helen there's a man downstairs? 

Helen: no only 5 woman! 

Me: olaa! Okk

I hung up! 

Daloya: shfeech!

Me: ako 5 7areem :( 

Sabacha: baaih hatha wala shay yalaa nizlay!! 

Me: okk 


Ok. So I'm a typical 21 year old, 162cm tall, 53Kg, my skin tone was the type that became white in winter and got darker in summer naturally, my hair closer to dark brown than it was to black, it had volume and I loved it.


I walked through the hallways of the house to the reception room where the guests were and started reading verses from the Qur'an. I walked in...


Me: elsalam o 3alaikom 

They all stood up including my relatives and I walked over kissing their cheeks and shaking their hands.


In between the chit chats, there were questions directed to me and I replied with answers, whereas the other parts were when my aunts tried to see if they knew any of their family's relatives.


His sister and I sat on a couch and she talked on and on about her brother, but I was in a whole different world. Only thing that touched me was 

"Wallah e7na mnzman n7n 3ala Abdulrahman tzawaj o ma 9adagna galina ana abe hathy"


Then came the time where he had to come in. As he was entering and greeting his family members I took a peek when he was kissing his mother's cheeks. And surprisingly ....

11 comments:

  1. Amaaazzzzinnggg pleaseee post soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Postt please! I really love ur blog ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyyyyy!
    You posted!!!!!
    Gonna read it and give the feedback ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesomeee! Loved it!!!
      ""PLEASE POST SOON""
      Take care <3

      Delete
    2. Thankyou :*
      Hehehehe thanks for the feedback posting tonight wait for it <3

      Delete
  4. Please postt we're still waiting

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will i wll i will :p wait for it

    ReplyDelete