Friday, May 11, 2012

Heal Me 39


We stayed at the mall till dark, so that we make sure not to come back to it again. I couldn’t remember any of the car ride, b/c I woke up as Dhary opened the car door for me.
Noura & I carried the babies as the guys brought up the shopping bags. We all chatted for a while as Dhary and Aziz started to plan for the weekend, which starts tomorrow.
Aziz: Dhary… Sara tgderon 3al yahal bro7kom 7ag hal weekend bas?
We both looked at each other and Dhary’s eyes were saying “say yes”, so I smiled and sat up.
Me: umm eee sure
Dhary:  ma 3endy mane3
Aziz and Noura smiled, I figured they wanted to relax and have a break from those midgets.
Aziz: ba7jezlena ana o Noura bnroo7 o nred likom el a7ad enshallah, bs Dhary etha tgdar teye tg3ad hnee 3ashan mat9eer Sara bro7ha weya el yahal
Dhary: ee la wala ehemik, ana mawjod… ta5thon sayarty? Mo a7san likom feha gps o klshay o 3ashan hal sayara feha ashya2 el yhal
I was about to let out a loud laugh from the way Dhary replied, he got too excited over them leaving which meant that he’d spend the weekend with me, without any supervision! hahaha
Aziz: yalah 3ayal 5oush, o mashkour matga9er
Dhary: hatha el wajeb… yala ana mashe tabon shay?
Aziz: la allah weyak
Dhary got up and left the apartment as I went after him to lock the door and we all headed to bed.
The next day was chaotic the kids were all over the place, Dhary was here, and Aziz and Noura were packing. I had no idea what kind of plan they had on mind for their weekend, and I didn’t bother to ask. Dhary and Aziz were putting the luggage in the car while Noura got a mini picnic bag and started shoving all kinds of snacks in it.
Unlike other kids my niece and nephew were so happy their parents were going away leaving them behind. They were actually waving goodbye while watching Sesame Street. Their mom and dad kissed them goodbye and left.
Noura: 7e6ay balich 3ala 3yaly :p
Me: mn9ijich a9lan el babysitter na6ra bara wara leshyar :p
Noura: ya kaalbaa (she said as she punched my shoulder)
Me: love you take care (I waved as she left)
Seconds later Dhary came up, messed around with the kids while I went to change into something suitable.
I wore my light blue jeans and my cute ribbon printed top with my comfiest Prada flats, and let my hair loose.
I walked out to find Dhary standing by the counter with the kids in front of him in their highchairs eating cornflakes.
Me: park 9a7?
Dhary: ee el jaw zain … 7a6aytlich cornflakes bs yeebay 7aleeb
Me: ga9 3alaihom?
Dhary: wallah ohma yaboon ana maly shghl (he said as he put his hands up like *maly shghl *)
I ate up two spoonfuls then changed the kids and walked to the park with Dhary pushing the stroller.
I was too busy bbm-ing AlAnoud as Dhary started asking questions trying to start a conversation. My replies were ‘hmm’ or ‘haa?’ after 20 seconds of being asked or told…which pissed him off
Noodie
That’s so cute!!! I'm starting to like him *hug *
Sara Al A
I KNOW RIGHT
Heyy no hugs he’s mine * devil face*
Noodie
Dhari & Sara mmm well I guess it sounds okay
As I was about to reply back, Dhary pulled my BB out of my hand and looked at the screen dumbfounded. My face turned into shades red! I looked at him innocently as he smiled devilishly, and placed my phone in his pockets.
Dhary: grounded no phone for the day :p
Me: haayy not fair
I crossed my arms and walked by his side as we got to the park and let the kids loose. (7asayt dogs mo awadem)
We scared the kids as they slid on the slides, chased them around the outdoor games till they lost all their energy and started mumble stuff that didn’t make any sense. We walked back home and made ‘ Mac o teez’ for the kids as they watched Barney (: (yepp that is Macaroni&Cheese)
I sat on the couch reading and flipping through my magazine as Dhary came and sat on the other end of the couch.
Dhary: ashoof 3a6eeny el majala a5af feha ashya2 wa95a ba3ad entay underage! *he snatched the magazine and ripped off the cover *!
Me: DHAAAARRRYY. Wai3 wai3 defasha! Awal shay ma5th talefony wel7in esheg majalety! *I got up and went to my room *
Ok I realize that I'm acting like a baby, but I seriously hate it when someone does this, I was so into that article!
I decided to shower after a day at the park and then changed into my leggings and the university pullover, I sat at the vanity applying perfume, wiping off makeup with my Johnson’s wipes. I pulled my hair up in a bun and applied lotion to feel fresh and clean. As I lay on the bed thinking I heard light knocks on my door.
Me: mno..
The door opened and the kids came running in, they sat on my bed and slowly started to talk one by one.
Farosi: amy Dhary say solly
Feda: he.. said solly
Me: okay * I hugged them real tight * kiss aunty bser3a!
They both pulled my neck from their opposite sides and kissed my cheek.
Me: yalah emshaw ensawy bubble bath weya yellow duck ba3dain enam!
I got up held their tiny hands and walked out of my room, and as soon as they saw Dhary they let go o my hand and ran to him.
Me: MA9LAAAA7AAAAA
Dhary: hathy cookie for you and you
He bribed them…why am I not surprised
Me: khalhom 3endk bajahez hdoum 3ashan asabe7hom
He nodded, I went to their room prepared pj’s underwear and diapers, and started the water to fill the tub.
Me: yalah bser3a mno awaaal
Faj2a mashoof ela earthquake bl sheqa Farosi yarketh o wara e5ta o warahom el giant (Dhary), maytin ‘97ek, atwaqa3 ‘3mai’9a :p
I quickly undressed the kids and threw their clothes eb wayh Dhary ely wagefly 9anam maysawy shay.
Dhary: hooob hoob shayfatny sallah
Me: saw shay mufeed eb 7ayatik tkfaa!
Dhary: laish tfa95een Faroos 3aib tshofin
Me: 6a3 hatha
Dhary: ee wallah 8aleelat adab
Me: :O
I whipped his back with Farosi’s pants o g3ad yeth7ak el kalb.
The kids jumped in as me and Dhary watched them and took pictures, bubble bath foam was everywhere, the kids splashed water on the floor on my face and ofc Dhary helped them do that.
Me: tawny metsab7a ya klaab
Dhary: mafeha shay 2 times a day, no harm
He said as he took foam from the tub’s surface and scrubbed it on my face, that’s when it became chaotic … 

16 comments:

  1. AMAZING post as usual!;* when is the next post? Pls post soon!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A5eeran<3 yalla nbe the nxt post*.*!
    I love them:')

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I feel like the parents have a plan to get Dhary and Sara closer. I love the idea! Please make Dhary and Sara read the kids a bedtime story :( and they all sleep in the same bed :( <3

    cant wait for the next post, please make it longer........ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hii , im a new reader for your AMAZING story.. sehrt 3aleha Gret kl el posts in ome day ;p

    wawiting for your next post ;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^
    kla badlyat my cmnt x.x

    ome= one*
    wawiting = waiting*

    ReplyDelete
  6. plz blog more often!!!!!! love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. plz ya3ny 9arlch sentain taktbeen qesa w lal7een ma 5al9teeha?:/ come one:/ aku bloggers 5 months w ya5l9oon el qesa bl ktheer:/ i really love ur blg so plz try posting more at least twice a week ma ra7 ya5th mench wayed wakt! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heyy:* I'm a new reader for your story! Grait kel elchapters in one day men kether ma ana 7abbat'ha:p I really loved it, please try to post soon! We are waiting dear:D xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Check my story I want to know your opinion
    http://loveinriyadh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved your story xx

    Please post soon ..

    I enjoyed reading it amazing story xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you ok? Still alive? Why haven't you been posting any longer?

    ReplyDelete
  12. 8asambilllah a7zin kil yom id5il ashof ktbti elnew chapter wela la :( pleaaaase write itt :'(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please post this is soooooo unfair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mtaa 40 I'm watiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

    ReplyDelete