Monday, March 19, 2012

Heal Me 38

There you go... second post this week 3shan 5a6er 4 Ketakeet Emfarzineen

Love you all each and every one of you<3 enjoy


While Noura and I shopped the guys took the babies to the play place and watched them play. Nothing could’ve ruined our moment but those heavy bags we were carrying, so I called Dhary

Calling Dharyy… after the second ring… Connected:

Dhary: Sara?

Me: mmm Dhary wainkom?

Dhary: 9oub al3ab elyahal kamlaw seeda

Me: la bs bnrd lashya2 esayara so teye?

Dhary: eee yallah kane 5al teye om faris 7ag Aziz hnee wya el yhal

Me: ok

I hung up

Me: Nouri 5alay lechyas hnee Dhary yay, o Aziz hnak(I got up to point for her)

Noura: okk mashkoura ya 7lwa

Me: stop ur making me blush (:

Noura: ee 3ashan Dhary eshofich o y’97ak

Me: 5aysa ana lawareech rou7ay 7ag raylich yalah!

She laughed and went straight ahead. As she left Dhary came and helped me carry the bags to the car. In the parking…

Dhary: ya3ny lazm nrateb edaba?

Me: eee (I said while half my body was practically in the trunk)

Dhary: okay…

Ma we3ayt ela Dhary’s hands wrapped around my leg pushing me in the trunk and closing it! I quickly sat up crossed my legs and faced the trunk’s window with a puppy face…

Of course Dhary was standing there laughing like a fool, and about a minute later he leaned back on the car giving me his back as if I wasn’t there! By that moment I’d lost my patience and now staring at him giving him the *enshallah tfechly ya3ny * look. I pinged him and threatened that Aziz and Noura will sense that something’s wrong because we took so long here. And he replied coldly…

Dhary Al A

5oush tahdeed but no :D

Sara Al A

7aqeeeer, akrehik

Dhary Al A

No you don't, mmm ok I’ll have you do something for me then I might let you out

Sara Al A

You MIGHT? Yallah tell me 5al9ny

Imagine all that time wana lail7iny bl daba ma fachly eyaha 6ab3an and he’s still giving me his back.

Dhary Al A

Well you have admit something that you’ve always wanted to tell me

Sara Al A

Like what?

Dhary Al A

Like if you have feelings towards me.

I stared at the screen not knowing what to reply back, I'm so embarrassed he’s right in front of me. I’d rather admit texting but at least knowing that person isn’t around! Not having him standing right in front of me with a stupid window in between. I pulled my knees up and held my phone between my knees and digged my face in and started replying…

Sara Al A

Yes

I

Do

And you know so, I hate you right now!

As I was typing that I didn’t know that he’d turned and is now facing me. I looked up and met his eyes then I bit my lip feeling so utterly ashamed as he smiled and winked. He slowly opened the trunk and I got down trying to act lady-like as he closed it and walked after me heading back into the mall.

We walked by each other inches away, with not even one word of communication. We reached where they sat waiting and waited for the kids to come out, each came running out holding their shoes. I picked up Fares and turned him round so that he’s facing Dhary.

Farosi: uncle tooooty (joty)

Dhary: 3a6ny ashof (he held one and tried putting his feet in but he couldn’t) 3a6eeny asheela magdar alabsa

Actually that was funny but I couldn’t laugh, it's just a shoe

I handed him Faroosi and put on his shoes for then Dhary put him down and held his tiny hands while Feda sat in the stroller. We sat at the food court; we walked round to see what caught our appetite’s attention and went for it. We took turns in getting our food then sat back at the table to eat. When most of us were done eating Aziz asked

Aziz: Sara 3asa fakartay? La2ana erayal yay hnee 3enda dawra o yabe yg3ad weyach

I was shocked by what he said so I just tilted my head upwards and looked at him…

Me: ha …. Mmm Aziz’s ana maby atzawaj sha59 ghareeb 3alay, not considering the fact that he’s older than I am eb wayed

Aziz: 3ala ra7tich bs mayet6awaf

Noura: fee alf ghaira enshallah

She said as she winked

I was saved by Noura, who gave me a side hug as I smiled and looked at Dhary.

Comment?

19 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUH<3 thanx for posting bsr3a=)) bs don't u think it's too short?X_X:$
    nxt post pwees ASAP:$0:)

    -Sara 'from ksa;;)'

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh ohhhh!! gomna we post wayed this month ;)
    hahahah! amazing post mithil kil marra bas la it.6awleen ;**

    -munirals4

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHH YOUUU ARE THE SWEETEST BLOGGER IVE EVER SEEENNNNN<3!!!! Thaaaankssss alllloooooot LOVELY!!!! elpost EJANNEEENNNN 7aaadhuuun cuuutee i love themm ou atmanna ennha ma tqabel hathak elly kha6ebha 3ashan ma y3aseb tharyyy;p ou noura ta3jebnyyy;p 7arakat el dabba 3ajeba loool bas yarab ma nen7a6 eb halmawqef::
    AHMAAAAAZING POST AS USUAL!!!!
    Thaaankyou again;*
    Post soon;$

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT
    - plz check out my blog:
    http://crazyfairytales-3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amaaazziing as always <3
    I'm new here and i read your story in a day !!!
    <3
    Can I have a post dedicated for your number one silent reader @_@

    - Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been reading the story silently
    amazing!! please post soon ;*
    -G

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sara 'from ksa'
    hehe uw! yeah it is :p i'lll try enshallah :D

    munirals4
    LOL shftay shloon t6awarna :p hehe i'll try not to take so long :D

    4 Ketakeet emfarzineen
    aww cutie just like youu!! hahaha they already happened actually :p Thankyou my love xx

    crazy fairytales
    love you xx, will do soon :*

    Rose
    <3 thankyou! and welcome really glad you enjoyed reading it :D
    and sure the next one is all yours ;D

    G
    heyy :D thanks for finally commenting really appreciated those comments, will do soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yallaahh ya m6awel elghaibaaa wain elghanaayem:(?

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://anythingforlovedones.blogspot.com/
    Read my blog and spread the word please and help me, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://anythingforlovedones.blogspot.com/
    Read my blog and spread the word please and help me, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. where are you:(? please post soon I miss your story!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. yaaalaaa poossst ma 9aaraat :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. what took you so long? tara we got bored from waiting..

    ReplyDelete
  15. yalaa post soon plz u take too long till u post! 7araaaam :( i love ur blog! & make sure the next post 6weeel! haha:p xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fdaait '6ary ana <3



    - Sarah from Dxb

    ReplyDelete
  17. were are expecting a long post SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Where are you:'(? I've been waiting, ll 9aber 7duud:'(<|3

    -Sara'from ksa:('

    ReplyDelete