Thursday, August 12, 2010

Heal Me 17

Sorry ;(

6awalt adry im sorry AGAIN i was spending my time with my cousins bas 7asayt ma9a5t-ha so i posted!  my laptop mu ra'9y it connects ma3a el mifi ely 3endena hnaak wella i was going to post ams :)

any deep questions relating to the story (walkmewithyou@hotmail.com) email me 


Ge3adna nsoolif each on her own bed till we drifted to sleep.

Alanoud woke me up to change then Hamad came to take me back home the doctor came to check one last time il 7emdellah everything was fine.

Days passed life got a little boring studying and more studying. I’d go to starbucks before university every morning drink coffee then I’d head for my first class and that’s all I did.  The guys would come hang out at our place every once in a while… it was the last day of university before Christmas break Hamad and his friends were leaving today To god knows where!

Me: HAMAD! Tara bada3t! its 9:30 o betro7on 11 u still didn’t pack! Didn’t shower o …

Hamad:  ENZAIN BAS! yeebly jan6aa ba76 el a’3ra’9 hathayl (he mumbled talking to the pillow yes wayha bl pillow o gam yet7acha instead of pointing 3al floor where his stuff were he pointed at the other side)

Me: enzain entt goum deshh shower!

Hamad: okkk …kany gmt

Re7t yebtla el hand bag while he was showering I packed his stuff because he doesn’t know how to pack 3adl bas e7athef bl bag!  Mako shy esma folding! I folded each shirt placed them on one side of the bag and the shorts on the other and put his other stuff in between

Hamad’s phone rang I peeked through the screen Incoming Call Bu Dhaarwa!

Me: shit shit! He’s here o Hamad still showering!

Hamad: SAAARAA ANSWER!!

Me: ;S okaaayy

I picked up

Me: aloo

Dhari: saraa

Me: yupp

Dhari: bu 7maiida 5ala9?

Me: taby e9ij tawa ga3ed o dash el 7maam

Dhari: waihhh enzain ana ag3ad bara an6er ya3ny?

Me: laish u wain?

I walked over to the door of the apartment and now I hear his voice on the other side of the door.

Me: heheheheh ok (I hung up as soon as I saw him)

........

Me: heey you!  (we greeted each other with fists gangsters way? get it ;p ?)

Dhari: heeyy

Me: 7ayak eg3ad ana bakl tawny ga3da ;p

Dhari: 8a9baan 3alaich bag3ad ;p

Me: laaaa 3ayal ogaf! (t5a9artlaa o wegaft jedama)

Dhari: mu bkaifech ;p

Me: ba3aad (I took a cushion from the closest sofa and threw it on his head)

Dhari: ta3alaayy yaal kalba

He chased me around the counter then around the sofa’s wela mashoof ela he jumps fog el long sofa o 9adny mn ba6ny, he turned me around so now I’m facing him and smiling

The way he held me brought sparks all over my spine. I tried to figure out what was that feeling. It was a feeling I never felt before. I hesitated to look at his eyes coz I didn’t know what might happen to me…

Dhari: sheftay shlon a9eedich bsohoola yaa 5re6yy ;p

Me: (I started punching him till he let go… trying to push those feelings I feeling away) haa ! HAMAAAD yalaah rfeejik yananyy

Dhari: ayaal shagool!

Hamad: kannny yaaay bas ta3alay take my toothbrush

Me: waay enta ma 3endik shay a7e6 feh ur toothbrush o shaving stuff…bayeeblik girlyy 3anono  bag 7ag hal ashya2!

Dhari: enzain saway elyy tsaweena 5an5aali9!!!

I went to my room to get my makeup bags to put his stuff ;p I got him my green one  which has tiny doggies printed on it 7adyy bafashla!

I went bag to his room put everything inside and carried the bag to the 9ala lay’3erkom tara hathy handbag wela ana wainny o wain asheel jann6aat sefaar :O ;;p

Hamad: 8awwwyyy 8aaawyy !! tsheel jan6a ;p

Me: e7meed rabik zain mny shaylat’ha mn hnaak

Hamad: 8a9baan 3alaiich I carry ur shopping bags mn el store laih el caar !!!

Me: mmm…bas that’s ur job … Sara’s 7amally :p

Hamad: rouu7aaaay zain ;p ela entay el 7amaltyy

Dhari: yalla goum 5anroo7 malna 5lg t’9alim el denya o e7na ma we9alna!

Hamad: yallah yallaaah

They went no goodbye wallah shy well I kind of kicked them out of the apartment.

Waaaayyy el7een shbasawy broo7yy! Way wallah 7amoood esawy jaaw madry I call all my friends to come sleep over wela enroo7 movie ok nroo7 movie then what? IFFFF waaaiiyyy shasawy el7eeen !

Those days were the borest of my stay here okay we laugh and do stuff funny moments and then what? mako shay ya3ny shwaya funny moments then ered e9eer mala8a mako fayda. 5alayt alanoud she sleeps over two days hnee o ana two days 3endaha then she came over for 2 days we had a bunch of movies we’d watch one after the other eat junk food fight over candy xD

Alanoud: we didn’t buy lots of candy all I see is chips! :\

Me: entay kila mnich

Alanoud: oh found one (she took the pizza ely 9ayer 3ala 7aalaw mn el chees)

Me: heeeeeeyyy hathaa maly ;p (I snatched it mn eedha and started eating)

Alanoud: I want a slice :(

Me: no just for soso :D

Alanoud: self-centered freak! :p

Me: :O im gonna kill you bas wait till I finish my teeny tiny pizza!

And that’s all we did basically…

Me: al3anoood! He’ll  be back

Alanoud: which he ? (wiggling her eyebrows)

Me: :O mmm my bro ?

Alanoud: u sure not dhari ?;*

Me: heeeyy  (I jumped and sat on her) what did u just say?

Alanoud: just admit it I know your in love with him !! and he’s too !!! (i got up )

Me: * sigh* is it that obvious *pfff *

Alanoud: heheh well kind of

Me: la bas 9ij I want them both :)

Alanoud: hahahha ok

Alanoud was just going to sleepover for today then she’s go back to her apartment tomorrow morning since they’ll be back.

We woke up really early in comparison to the past days alanoud left and I was all alone waiting for hamad to get back home, I went to check my phone I had a sms text from Hamad. It was now 9 : 30 am.

Sms from Hamad  (2 hours ago)

            Take care, we’re on our way (:

I decided to vacuum the living room and our rooms well I had nothing better to do!

About an hour later I decided to call and see if they were anywhere near home.

Dialing My Man ;*

The mobile has been switched off!

Me: ?? huh ! 7amaad never switches his phone off except on planes well that’s something totally different ……..


Like? shoot me with comments ;)

20 comments:

  1. Yaaaaaay thanx for posting 7addy you3anaa oo ga3da a7oos madre shsawe hehe ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaBaHeBo lool yourwelcome !!;* lol! Mthl 7altyy! Btw egolon semeetyy radat mn US 9ij? :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. HIP HIP HORRAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!! XD

    madliar pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosted..!!! ;D

    umbaiiih 7ady fa9la kella men eltamer 3al fe6oor!!! XP

    thanx hun for posting oo plz post soon can't wait for the next post!!

    oo love you blog and u!! :D


    -om 5alood

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eee eeee raddaaat low yaya el yem3a chan shefteeha bss mathker yat wla laa eee ee embala yaat hehe ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. A7eb Dhaari;*

    He seems charming..

    bs laykoon 7adeth;\ plzz dont make it an accident:( manabi 7ezn..

    ReplyDelete
  6. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay i love it..
    bs im sure theres smth wrong with 7amad oo dhari;(
    meme

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi, i just read all of your blog in one day:D love it

    ty88

    ReplyDelete
  8. ty88 heyy, hhehehee mn el malaal xD? it loves u more :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. LAAAAA1A, are you CRAZY? :p 8a9dy from how much i love it i was addicted!! :p next post?

    ReplyDelete
  10. anonymous ashkara u are TALAA !! XD (ambaih mu 7lwa ye6la3 ur not) hahhaa :p lool maynouna 7mdllaa wesheker ;p ....eb my birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. anonymous ashkara u are TALAA !! XD (ambaih mu 7lwa ye6la3 ur not) hahhaa :p lool maynouna 7mdllaa wesheker ;p ....eb my birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Waaainich miss yoooooou :(


    um flfola

    ReplyDelete
  13. um flfola !! wallah i miss you too im really sorry t3arfin ely i was downloading itunes 9.(somthing) ok so then i had to restart my laptop o now mu gam yeshteghel i took it today to I city avenues they said bacher e9eb7 aw 3gb bacher e5ali9 so inshallah post tomorrow or the day after :) thanks for asking;;***

    ReplyDelete
  14. http://lovehasnorace.blogspot.com


    check it out

    and plaz post soon

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Hamad, he's such a great brother ;D. Dhari, a7is wara shay :S

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yala poost!
    shoo 9aarla!
    i hope not 7adeth or shay baad :'( they are to sweet to get hurt

    s

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're Beautiful will soon :)

    Cashmere.Poison hehee he is ...mm magdar agolich :p

    S im sorry wallah my laptop has gone crazy mafeeh microsoft office i really want to write the next post bas i have to write it on word then publish it from here coz i need to see how many pages what i have in mind would do ....inshallah soon IM SO SORRY!

    ReplyDelete
  18. 67saaay entay oo ur loptop!!
    7asha ma 9arat!!
    shnu y3ni we'll wait forever !! xP

    looool ya zaga i miss u so much !!!!!!!
    9awray bel 3eed oo send me some pics
    i want to be there!! shbkaw skype b3d a7saan lool
    3ashan en3eesh el wa'93 m3akom!!

    ;*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Madliar ... estash,heday .. cuz you're gonna get killed ba3d cham youm if you didn't post part 18 bacher aw ely 3ogba aw ely 3ogba XP

    T.A.L.A :)

    ReplyDelete