Saturday, October 9, 2010

Heal Me 18

I am sorry wallah i was busy lots of projects, quizzes, tests and homeworks i didn't have time to even write a post but for this weekend i wasn't too pressured so i came up with this :) forgive me ):



Shfeeeeeh hamad why is his phone switched off! ambaaih shasawy i don’t even know dhari's number. I remember the first digits of his number, I was so stupid to not save it in my contact list. I hate keeping numbers I know I won’t us. I know wouldn’t call dhari so that’s why I didn’t add him to my contact list.

So I waited and waited, I got too tired I walked back to my room and jumped on the covers without going under.

The next thing I know I was awakened by non-stop pings and vibration was rushing through my brain I got scared then I realized that I fell asleep and my mobile was now under my hair by my ear. I sat up and took my phone and found...


















3:27a.m.

Hamad b) :

PING!!!

PING!!!

PING!!!

PING!!!

PING!!!

PING!!!

PING!!!

PING!!!

PING!!!

PING!!!

PING!!!

PING!!!

PING!!!

PING!!!

PING!!!

PING!!!

PING!!!

PING!!!

PING!!!

PING!!!

Swaaaiiiirrr

Sara W. Al Flani ;;*

HAAAA ENTA MAAA METT !!!! :'(

Where were you?

I’m worried sick about you

Laish ur mobile is switched off !!!

I hate you!!

You scared me ):

Hamad b) :

Asf wallah, khala9 sha7n el telephone. Oo entay nasya et76eenli el sha7n fa we both use dhari’s :S

Sara W. Al Flani ;;*

Aha … It's ok ;*

El 7emdellah ashwa you’re fine

Come here asap i misss youuu <3>

Hamad b) :

Heyy! I’ll be back before sunrise, promise ;)

Get back to sleep sorry if I ruined a fairytale dream sis;*

Sara W. Al Flani ;;*

Don’t worry it was a useless dream anyway… i don't remember any of it

Hamad b) :

hahahaha :p yallah ashoofch b3dain

Sara W. Al Flani ;;*

HURRY! :***

Hamad b) :

queen's orders ma lady b)

Sara W. Al Flani ;;*

hehehehehe ;$


I got up wore my wool socks and drank water then want back to sleep this time under the covers

The sun shined through the window and into my eyes i sat up straight and held my head, i felt really dizzy!

Me: 7AMAAAAAAAAAAD !! U THERE ...7AMAAAAD.....BRO!! haw shfeeeeh hatha! maybe he's asleep!

I walked out of my room rubbing my eyes I did’t see any changes in the living room or any trash around or any of Hamad's handbags. i decided to go check his room, I went in ... :S the covers were as they were yesterday, tidy and neat.

I wonder where he went.

I went back to my room and changed into something that was acceptable to wear for outside, i settled on pink green tracksuit and peace long sleeve shirt.

I went down the stairs and out the main door. I sat in the bench by the driveway. I plugged in my earphones and played "Something Worth Living For"-Shayne Ward, it kept repeating through my ears again and again till Dhari's Car pulled through the driveway my expressions turned from ;( to :D.


Like?

9 comments:

  1. FINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLY!
    POST SOON PLS xx
    And we want long posts :( ;$
    -s

    ReplyDelete
  2. S
    yeah ;/
    i'll post another one today if my reader's comments pleased me ;$ hehehe
    the next one is long ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! bs its short :( plz post ASAP! :D

    it has been a while:O

    ReplyDelete
  4. N yeah i know but heyy there's a post coming soon its all ready but i need comments :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaallaaa oo hathaaa el 3rd comment oo tara qasben 3laich et76eena el youm cuz hathaa 7adda short;p 2daaaay haaa mo tnsaain;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Banam now so when I'm up I'm gonna post 19 ;) 3ala 9alat el fayer maybe

    ReplyDelete
  7. yaaaay
    like is an understatement for the story i love
    Lat6awleen for the next post
    and gd luck with the project and stuff ;*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous
    ;;* inshaalah now posting the next ;)
    thankyou love :* <3

    ReplyDelete