Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Let me in 31




I seriously have no reason for being away, probably finding myself back here is the answer.The next post is ready but show me some love <3 br="">-Madliar






Abdulrahman’s Point of View

Me: qasdich ana maynon ya3ny? mashiiiiii

Dani: eeeeehh bl english Bipolar in case professor is Americanised 

Me: khlaas 3ayal bacher teraqebay elynoooon mn el Professor 

Dani: ya saatir!

I tickled her gently and we both giggled and dozed off as one!


I could tell Dani was uncomfortable with me being her pillow because she moved a lot but I tried to keep her close in case she wanted to hug onto something. haha because that was what she needed most with that bump.



Dania’s Point of View


The sun shined through the laced curtains, I opened my eyes to realise that we didn’t even move I still had my back to his chest and his arm was on my belly, we probably broke apart somewhere in the middle but I’m sure he pulled me back into this!


I didn’t want to wake him so I only titled my head backwards to see if his eyes were open!


Abdulrahman: 9abaa7 elkhaiir 

Me: ooh enta ga3id

Abdulrahman: mn zmaaan na6rech tgomin maby aga3dich

Me: weeee

I turned to face him

Abdulrahman: eee hathaa ely abe ashofa mo elkshaa ely 7efatht ree7at’ha!


Dani felt so self-cautious and let go of him as she tried fixing her hair and he obviously died laughing as he was clearly messing with her, but hey when was the last time they shared a bed?


Abdulrahman: wallaaaaah atghashmaaar!! bas welaht 3ala wayhich


He kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes as he did, because did I ever mention I loved it? I feel so loved when I get forehead kisses.

Me: that’s soo NOT nice of you 

I turned to face him and hugged him as I placed my head on his bare chest for a cuddle!

Abdulrahman: shno tabeen ensawi elyoum?

Me: YOU have work! ana I’ll just do whatever I have on my To-Do List!

Abdulrahman: I sent a Classes Off tweet ams 7ag elkil!

Me: laaa wallaaah o anaaa laman knt adaawim 3endk maa ta36eeena walaa off!!

Abdulrahman: 3ad ana awal ma3ndy Dani el7in 3ndy Dani o baby Dani!

Me: still marethayt bas Ok you got BONUS points on that reply there

I said as I wiggled my eyebrows!

Abdulrahman: qasban 3alaich full mark o bonus!

Me: this time only!

Abdulrahman: 3ad tadreen knt a7esech tdsheen elclass magh9ouba, o agol yaraby hathy shqe9at’ha mo 3ajebha bas tye klyoum o sha6ra!

Me: eeee knt ma7ebek 9ij, o tara bl kh6ba maknt adry ena enta nafs eshakh9 

He raised his eyebrows in shock!

Abdulrahman: chathaabaa! shloon 3raftay youmha?? wela meta!

Me: awal ma dshayt enta o rfa3t 3ainy laman garabt o knt lazm ashofik en9edamt!! 9ar feeni NO WAY!

Abdulrahman: ana maknt adry ena adarsich ela laman solafna o glteely wain tadreseen

Me: ya3ny blhawaa sawaa?

Abdulrahman: tgderin tgoolin bs ya3ny entay aqwa bnesba lch a7es

Me: eeee agolik teradadt la2ana knt tqethni! mara yeeet late o b2akher el class khthayt esmi eny ana yaya late! shda3waaa over strict I always come on time!! It was only that time!!!


Abdulrahman: bkaifech 3ad ana knt yay met2akid wetha mo entay ma knt ra7 atzawajjj!! ana knt chethy weya klman 3ad shdarani enich bt9ereeen mrty! 

Me: yasalaam bs basam7ik  


I said eagerly waiting to hear what’s next…

No comments:

Post a Comment