Saturday, June 6, 2015

Let me in 18





I headed back to the city with Bishr and Helen! We passed by the pharmacy to get some pain-killers since mine were gone. 


Two days passed and I've been visiting the spa for massages, it was so relaxing the lady was so gentle, there was sometimes where I actually fell asleep while at it!


Sunday night I asked Nasser to take me back to my place. 

I called Abdulrahman's younger sister Shaikha and she came to my apartment to hang out.


Shaikha: shno tshofin tv shows ma wedy ashof filim

Me: wallah ashoof wayed bas aghlabhom khale9aw bas shoufay eb iTV abdulrahman 7a6 ashya2 

Shaikha: laaaish tsameeen okhoy Abdulrahman *and she started laughing hysterically*

Me: haw 3ayaal shasameeh 

Shaikha: *still dying from laughter* 7aamanii mo abdulrahman 

Me: kaify ana basameeh Abdulrahman, 76elena shay nshoofa yallah! 

Shaikha: okk 7atan Julia tsameeh 7amanii 

Me: ana ghair *and i winked* 


She started Scandal we watched 2 episodes and then we started yawning so we headed to my room, I told her to sleepover since she was the youngest daughter and she has no one to hang-out with at home! 


As the clock stroke 4am I started twirling trying to find the comfiest position to sleep with the ugly pain. I couldn't, I fell asleep as I got really dizzy and sleepy. Then I would suddenly sit up from the pain around my back and abdomen! This happened at least 3 times, the last time Shaikha woke up scarred!  


I started crying, I had no idea what that is and the meds the doctor proscribed were not helping at all! 


Shaikha: smellaaah 3alaich Daniaa shfeech 

Me: abe aro7 el6abeeb shaikha please *i said between the sobs* 

Shaikha: anady oboy ewadeena? 

Me: lala entay 

Shaikha: ok gomay bakhth shay mn hdomich o bayeblich shay sarre3!


I nodded as she got up and wore an appropriate outfit and got me a dress she grabbed my bag and our phones and we left for the hospital at 6 am!


At every bump on the road I would get uncomfortable not knowing which area to grab to ease the pain.


We got to the hospital and to the emergency room and the doctor came in to diagnose me. 

 

Shaikha's Point of View


I left Dania with the doctor and started calling Abdulrahman I know its 7 in the morning in Dubai, but he had to know! 

However, he didn't pick up! 


Dania: dr madry shno feeni el 3awar masik thahry magdar anam .... Khthayt wayed pain killers mo rathy efech 


I stood by the door my arms crossed worried! 


Doctor: shkether makhtha 7boub o shno khthaytay bthab6 

Dania: 9arly sbou3 wana akhth Advil 

Doctorr: cham blyoum 

Dania: doctor eb youmain khla9t 1 box 

Doctor: shnooo 


The doctor stood up he was so shocked, his reaction was scary!! 

Suddenly the nurses came, they had Dania lay down on the bed and I followed they took us to a room and the doctor came along! 


Shaikha: doctor sh9ayer 

Doctor: lazm akhleeha hnee makhtha wayed 7boub hal pain killer enas matakhtha chethy! 

Shaikha: doctor ehy kanat wayed tet2alam ma namat elyoum klshway tfz 

Doctor: lazm a76 3alaiha drip b3d shway, la2ana 9ayer 3ndaha over dose! Awal shay basawy ta7aleel, 3gba el drip! Ehya ekhtich? 

Shaikha: la mrt okhoy o rayelh msafer 

Doctor: oboha mawjod? 

Shaikha: oboha mtwafy, rayelha yrja3 elyoum elthuhr 

Doctor: ana basawy ely agdar 3alaih lakin lazm el ta7aleel gabl klshay 3ashan a3arf 7alat'ha el97ya el drip ely ba76a bas eqwy edawra eldamaweya 3gb el pain killers o 3elaj el alam ekon ba3dain 


Shit Dania entay shmsawyaa eb 3umrich 


Shaikha: ok mashkour doctor


Dania's Point of View


Shaikha came and sat by my side, she held my hand and started reading verses from the Quran.


Me: sorry shaikha 

Shaikha: shhh wala klma namay entay ana hnee ga3da.


I looked at her and mouthed "thankyou" as I tried to close my eyes.

They came for blood tests then they attached the hospital drips to my veins. The doctor came in and asked for "the husband" to be here to see the blood tests results. Apparently, I'm not legal I guess...

Shaikha was so pissed, my phone rang just that second! 


Me: mno shayoukh? 

Shaikha: Abdulrahman

Me: rday 


She answered and gave me the phone! 

Me: laaa shayoukh entaay kalmeeh *pushing her hand away* 


Shaikha: okk .... Aloo 7amanii ....7mdellaah 3salamah...Dania ma3ay... Bmustashfa eseef...

Shaikha gave me back my phone: ambaih sada bwayhy 

Me: eee la2anch 9arga3teeh 

Shaikha: ba3ad shloon tabeeni agolaa hala 7uby ta3al e7na ga3deen ntsawag bl mostashfa 

Me: hahahaha law sama7tay hatha rayly 7uby 7ag raylich el mostaqbaly 

Ely ysma3ny begoul we're love birds... Who was I kidding

Shaikha: mabeeeh wee 7alalich 

Me: hehehe... Shayoukh zba--laa- 


And Shaikha was 5 seconds late I vomited all over the bed and it was dripping over the floor. I started crying and Shaikha called the nurses, the place looked disgusting. 

Because I was the luckiest girl on earth NOT Abdulrahman came in with the nurses. 


Abdulrahman was so shocked he stood by the door not knowing what to do. 


Shaikha went to his side and whispered something to his ear, he nodded and came to my side, I was crying with my hands over my face and the nurses on the other side trying to wipe the dirt away. 


Abdulrahman hugged my head and pulled me to his chest, and literally hugged my face. He didn't care one bit what would happen to his clothes.


Abdulrahman: ham ams makla bai'9? 


I looked up to his see his face with a huge question mark over my head...  



________________________

@Madliarq8 for updates on the blog
For questions feel free to ask on ask.fm/madliarq8

7 comments:

  1. Cuuuuute absulrahmannnn! Ma 5af 3ala mlabs hahahahhaa��������

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww!
    Can't wait till the next post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kl post ykon aqwa 3an ily gbla
    yzeed il 7maaaaaaas =))

    ily b3du
    -Ai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shu salfeh xD Shu 9aar xD PLease post soon!! CANT WAIT

    ReplyDelete
  5. na6ra el next post 3ala naaaaarrrrrrrr -r

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the post
    Can't wait for the next one

    um flfola

    ReplyDelete