Friday, November 14, 2014

Let me in 8

          



I got up to get her water and she came after me. She took a sip and after the first breathe...

Ghalia: Danii its you!

Me: Its me what! 

Ghalia: khalty 

Me: shfeha om raylichh!! 

Ghalia: Laa!

Me: shrbay khal9y o breath abe jumla mufeda law sama7tay the3t

Ghalia: om rfeej rayly qasd'ha intay! Intay ily yabech walad'ha! 

Me: ay walad!! 

Ghalia: hatha ily shayfch ib 3rsy galaha etha lgaitay hathy batzawaj o etha maligayteha maby ghairha!

Me: .... 

I just stood there shocked trying to remember if i made eye contact with anyone at Ghalia's wedding, but nothing rang a bell.

Ghalia: DANII !!! *she was waving to snap me back to reality*

Me: ha? *rdayt 3alaiha wana half mtan7a*

Ghalia: shfeech wanaasaa 7ade stanast ena entay

Me: gam a7awl athker hatha mta shafny bs many gadra astarj3 thikrayat hathak ilyoum

Ghalia: moo muhem emshay nro7 nshof il bnat o e9eer khair ba3dain

Me: ok

I walked after her to the living room and the girls were watching her walk down the aisle to her Kousha (bride&groom wedding sofa) while a group were into Sequence. They were very loud, i was too busy thinking about whom I could've met during her wedding. But no luck my memory was bad. 

Everyone started leaving at about 10 ish, I waited for Sabacha then we left, she took me back home and waved goodbye as I stood on the doorstep.

As I entered the house I heard 

….: MAY9EEER TJEESNY SHEEEL EDIK! * and a loud slap* 

I walked to the living room and realized where all that sound was coming from and started laughing loudly!! 

It was Noufa and Nawaf giving me their back as they were on the couch watching TV.

Noufa: shelyy ethaa7ik entay ba3ad 

Me: mo shghlich… Ahlan 7abeeby 

I walked over to Nawaf and kissed his cheek and sat by him

Noufa: ana ard el bayt a7sanly 
Noufa said as she got up on her feet 

Nawaf grabbed the end of her flowy top and pulled it down, Noufa sat back on the sofa forcefully with Nawaf’s hand on her farthest shoulder! 

Noufa: NAWAAAF DON’T TOUCH ME 
She turned to face him with her finger pointing straight at his face pushing off Nawaf’s hand from her shoulder! 

Nawaf: yakhy elwa7ed mayjarib shay ela ftha7teeh! 

Noufa: shtjarib!! 

Nawaf: ymkin chatfich 3away! Ymkin a76 eedi o ashof o ahawen shlon ya3ny?!!!

I was laughing at every word he said Noufa’s eyes broke my heart she looked at him with her “let down” facial expression.

Me:  9aaj okhoy khaleeh ejarib! 

Noufa: ok! El7in 9ij brd bayty! BYE 
And she got up to leave..

Nawaf: mno bewadech

Noufa forgot that she came with Nawaf, she stood there remembering as Nawaf shot her with a huge smile :D 

Noufa: Nawaf wadny 

I punched his shoulder lightly and : yala goum wad’ha yanant’ha maskena 

Nawaf: yala kany bas ayeeb may wayech 9bgeny

Noufa walked to the door and Nawaf headed to the kitchen to get water

Me: NOUFAAA 

Noufa: na3aaam

Me: T7BEEN OKHOY? 

Noufa: LA AKRAHA! 

She definitely doesn’t hate him. Hahaha 

Nawaf came back and stood by the door

Nawaf: laish le9ra5 

Noufa: salamtik wala shay * angel look*

Nawaf: yala madame ladies first 

Nawaf held the door for Noufa and left after her. 


I picked up my purse and shoe and walked up the stairs to my room. As I walked through the halls of the empty house memories rushed through my head of how every afternoon Nasser would come up the stairs and my mom would guess from his footsteps if it was him or Nawaf or my Daddy. He would walk over to her and give her his daily hug then start complaining about how tiring his job was. Nawaf was always busy with his job never had the time to answer calls he’d come late at night for 10 minutes in our living room then he’d head to bed. 

After my parents past away, everything changed, Nasser would hug me when he sees me any hour through the day. Nawaf started being closer to us than he was before and now that he has Noufa he’s been so happy and seeing him so happy makes me the HAPPIEST person on this world. But then there’s Nasser I’m worried about.

In 30 minutes I showered and was ready under the covers in my Pj’s. 

And there was a knock on the door…


____________________________




10 comments:

  1. Don't you think it's a short post :/ ?
    We deserve more don't we ;) ?
    Awesome post as always <3
    Post soon please :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7adaa 7lew elpost bs mo channa 89eer? Btw i love N&N they're so cute!!
    Post soon ;;*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 7alat denyach :D
      Posted a long one yesterday :* hope you like it

      Delete
  3. Love where the story is going!!!
    Keep it up!
    POST SOON

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!! Can't wait for the next post! Post ASAP! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Short posts lacks action, sorry I liked ur previous stories better

    ReplyDelete
  6. No matter how short or long the post is it's how its written that will keep you reading my dear ;)
    Don't judge yet :*

    ReplyDelete