Saturday, October 25, 2014

Let me in 7

Enjoy! 



             


Dania's point of view

I was starring at my soon to be love birds from the patio, my mind was absentmindedly with the sound of the waves but deep down i was worrying about my last course in Uni. 

Ufff haltasjeel ely mn awal youm dawamt wana 3omry ma lgayt la edectour ely abeh wala elwaqt ely enasebny... 
This was my biggest concern, ever since my parents past away i decided to put my all into studying hard because nothing is really worth it. I never took classes that forced a 1 hour break, it was always back to back the uni was not a place to hang out for me. It was just for studying...

Nawaf o Noufa 93daw el steps o dshaw yetsab7on 

I took out my laptop and picked out my last 6 classes on the scheldule and waited till the clock hits 4:00 pm

Nawaf came out wearing his underwear top and grey sweats.

Noufa came out with a white knee length dress and her hair wet on her shoulders.

Me: noufaa emshay fedeeny wely e3afeech

Noufa: yallah kanyy.... Ba6lay el takha9o9 awal khal9ehom gbl elbajy

Me: okk.... Way shoufay kela Dr.Abdulrahman

Noufa: eee hatha zain yshra7 3dl shfeech! Bs mayrtha tdshen late o 7ta mobilich ma yaby eshofa lazm t76ena bl jan6a bas tara strict o maya36y wayh!

Me: ambaihhh fofa tara me7tikir madetainn 

Me7tekir / محتكر= he is the only professor teaching that course

Me: asajll t'hagain!

Noufa: sajlay entay a9lan mashallah mataben mna shay entay sha6ra o tadrseen o ohwa 7agany tara ma y36y curve! 

Me: enshallah ma7taj his curves

We finally added the classes for my next course which starts in two weeks.

We headed back to the city and dropped Noufa off first, it was a long drive with Fofa's music this time. I sat back in the passenger's seat as Nawaf helped her with her bags to the front door then came back and drove me home.



1 month passed by
Nawaf and Noufa got engaged, she'd come for lunch and Nawaf would sometimes visit them. Nawaf was very happy nafseeta 9arat 7lwa dayman mstanis kl ma adsh 3laih el ghrfa ekalmha o yth7ak. 

On the other hand Nasser was busy in his own world addicted to a racing game with a set of gas pedals, breaks, the gear and a stirring wheel. It was hilarious i saw it as "" طفولة متأخرة
His only reply was ""شعرفج , klyoum a6afra gbl la anam!

Noufa tdg o tgoly enha tst7y tye baytna o ena okhoy klyoum edeg o ehya matadry shtgol, o ana 9rt therapist. 

The next day I woke up and my alarm DID NOT BEEP! I jumped out of bed mouthing SHIT as I quickly got ready for uni! It was 9:45 am and class starts at 10 sharp. No one ever dares to come late to Dr Abdulrahman's class. BUT i was definitely not gonna miss it! 

I was ready in 7 mins. Thank God for buns, liquid pen eyeliners, lipsticks and dresses!

I grabbed my notebook and bag and rushed to my car, driving like a maniac for the first time ever till i reached uni and it was 10:15 by the time I parked and got to class!

I walked through the hallways to my class "شوي لو سمحتي"
And at the door "بإسم الله" and i walked in!

He didn't bother to even look at who opened the door, thank God it wasn't locked and lets hope he passes this one!

By the end of the class 

Prof.: shsmich ely dkhaltay mt2a5ra 

Me: Dania 

Prof.: dania shno??

Meدانية وائل: 

He left as I said my name and we dismissed ourselves. 

My day passed by normally, classes then tutorials and I'd be back home by 4pm. 

I obviously called Sabacha and Dalya conference call to tell them about what happened and they've been living in hell with Engineering and Dental College! That's why we don't see each other as much as we used to. 

Me: allah y9aaberny 3ala hal course 

Dalya: jad chub bagely 3 more years mo courses! :) 

Sabacha: athnainkom 9kaw 7lojkom ana 7fatht Periodic table o many gayla cham bgaly

And we started laughing, then complaining and finally our conversations would end with "I love you's" all the time. 


I hung up smiling as I started my Range Rover's engine and headed to our area. Listening to the only song I have on all my electronic belongings 

فقدتك يا اعز الناس

Sabacha and Dalya never let me drive when we're out together because that's all I'd put for them, so they just drive their cars and i end up in the back seat 

As I got down I asked Bishr to help with my books and I walked over to the living room, kicked my shoes off and laid there checking Snaps , Instagram and Whatsapp.

Our wifey friend has been asking us to come to her apartment ever since she got back from her honeymoon! And is now being annoying on the group 


الفصعات:( group name) 

Ghalia(wifey): 7aram 3alaikom wallah 9arly sbou3 agolikom mta tyonly!

Sabacha: tara e7na 3ndena shghl mo ba6aliya mthlich

Ghalia(wifey): entay latyeen mabeech a9lan!

Sabacha: 3naad baye! Esa3a cham? O dzay el3nwan

Me: LOOOL! Im In


The rest of the group replied and by the time the clocked stroke 6pm I was ready waiting for Sabacha to pick me up. She miss called me and as I walked out I sent  a text on the family  group saying where I was going in case they started looking for me.

We9alna and Sabacha knocked on Ghalia's door hard chnha btmout yaninat lebnaya!

Ghalia: mako ghair maynona wa7da 3azmat'ha ana ilyoum 

Sabacha: eee 9a7 Danii... Ba6lay elbab yabnaya layona jeranich

She swung the door open Sabacha's face bwayeha, and after they calmed down she took us on a tour around her mini apartment then we sat in the living room waiting for the rest. 10 minutes later more girls started arriving till we were complete we started updating each other about our what we've been up to lately. I only smiled and replied whenever I was asked to, I wasn't in the mood to share any of my feelings. Ghalia interrupted my thoughts as she asked for help around the kitchen. 

I got up to help her, she ordered food from Mais Al Ghanim and was pouring everything on to her plates!!! We laughed as we cleared up the mess and set the table...


Ghalia: Danoya

Me: Mmm

Ghalia: gbl cham youm kalmatny om rfeej rayly! 

Me: olaa shako! A7s b3eed 

Ghalia: ee 7da n6ray tyech esalfaa! Galatly ena walad'ha mo rathy ytzawaj! 

Me: wee maskena!

Ghalia: tgol galy ok yala zawjeny bas ely abeha kanat b3rs rfejy dawreha o zawjeny eyaha! 

Me: eee dawreha kisbay ajir fehom o zawjehom

Ghalia: gayelaha ya hathy ya mako! O galatly ehya shkanat labsa ely shayfha bl 3rs wedy el7in ashaghl el video wadawerha! 

Me: yala rou7ay ybeeh ana aratb ely bga o nshofa we7na nakl

Ghalia went to her room to get her wedding movie and she put it on the Dvd in her living room we sat on the table eating and everytime one of our friends came on the big screen they'd pause to snap a pic of her. 

Suddenly the girls paused on me and took a pic...

Ghalia: *coughing* 

Everyone: smela 3alaich shfeech!! 

Ghalia: *coughing* 




_________________________________

-Madliar


8 comments:

  1. Yeeey you posted!! Why do I have this feeling that the guy is abdulrahman! And he and dania are going to love each other <3 waiting for the next post:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyyyyyy. ... I LOVE where this is going. I think this is the guy who gave her the earring elly 6a7at minha. ...

    ReplyDelete