Saturday, November 12, 2011

Heal Me 32

3eedkom Mbaraak !

I took so long to post this but I have another one coming in a few days :D

Email me:

walkmewithyou@hotmail.com

Enjoy :*

Dhary picked me up and drove us back to the apartment. He looked really tired and exhausted.

As soon as we entered the apartment Dhary walked to his room and said.

Dhary: ana banam

Me: bs it's too early

Dhary: ta3ban o daye5 3al a5er

Me: oh ok t9ba7 3ala 5air

I waited for a reply but all I heard was a door slam, I stood there for a second and right there I knew that he’s not ok.

I changed into my PJ’s and sat on my bed thinking and I couldn’t sleep so I thought of going to his room to check on him again.

Me: Dhary * knock knock*

He didn’t reply so I went in. He was in deep sleep, I walked over to his bed and saw that he’s wearing that same shirt he wore today and his shorts! The only thing he took off was his socks and shoes.

I was nervous I had no idea what to do. He's sleeping. Should I call a doctor?

I placed my hands on his forehead and sensed that his skin was burnin’ so I shook him to wake up…

Me: Dhary goum enta maree’9 lazm enazl 7arartik

Dhary: mmm please 5aleeny anam ana ta3ban

Me: la mu zain goum sit up please and let me help you take off your shirt

Like a kid I made him raise both his arms so I can pull off his shirt. I threw his shirt in the laundry basket and told him to wait in bed while I get him medicine.

Oh! And if you guys are wondering btw he’s wearing underwear *wink wink * he’s not shirtless =D

I walked out and went straight to the kitchen got a big bowl and filled it with water and ice cubes, then I got two hand towels.

All I'm doing is what I learned from my mom over the years. When I get a fever, she would place wet cold towels on my skin to bring my temperature down.

I placed them in a tray and walked to Dhary’s room, then placed the tray on the bedside table.

He looked really tired. It got me worried.

I quickly walked out and got some Advil from the bathroom cupboard and a bottle of water.

When I entered the room again I saw that he’d fallen asleep but still in his sitting position the way I left him.

I placed them on the table and sat by his side looking at him, he looked so weak. As I daydreamed he opened his eyes and placed his hands on mine which brought me back to reality.

Me: sorry (my cheeks turned red)

Dhary: my insane nurse is sexy

Me: 7atan when you’re sick you flirt? And I'm not insane

Dhary: mafeeny shay

Me: enta mu 9a7y, yala lie down kamadat

He lied down straight on his bed and I started soaking the small towel in the cold water and placed each on his forehead in turns.

He started shaking his head not liking what I was doing.

Dhary: lazm ya3ny? (he shook he head trying to move the towels)

Me: la Dhary pleaase don't move the towel. 7arartk wayd metraf3a

Dhary: mafeni shay saroona (he whispered in a sleepy voice) bs khaleni anam shway

Me: I can't leave you like this.

The towel that was in his forehead was now warm. I took it and soaked it back into the cold water and used the other one.

Me: enzain here you go, I brought you some Advil.

He slowly sat up.

I gave him the pills and then the water to help him swallow them.

Dhary: thank you saroona. La t7ateen I'm fine

Me: akhaleek etnaam, enta kalayt shay?

Dhary: la mu msht'hy 7beebty

Did he just call me 7abeebty? Waay eyanin, even when he's sick, he's cute.

I'm not really leaving him. I'm gonna stay up all night if that's what it takes. He tried shutting his eyes and just before he shut them completely he said…

Dhary: namay

Me: enta nam malik shghl feeni

Next thing I know I had my own arm on Dhary’s far waist and my head resting on his bump of a tummy and my feet were still on the floor.

That was how that day ended

When I woke up that morning I found myself on his bed and he was on my left already wide-awake staring at me. When I realized that it was me he’s staring at I covered my face with the covers and turned the other way giving him my back.

I started thinking ambaih when did I sleep in his bed? How did I get under the covers?

Dhary: Haaah! Sh-hal ‘3ash ana na6rech tgomin akher shay ten5ashain?

Me: eeh! I have a quick question

Dhary: ask

Me: how did I get under YOUR covers?

Dhary: I saw u sleeping rasich 3ala karshy, eedich 3ala khi9ry. El nouma klsh ma kanat muree7a fa shltich, 7a6aytich 3ala lefrash o la7aftich o bas :D

Me: bs?

Dhary: eeee now show me that angelic face?

Me: and for how long were you staring? (still holding the covers over my head)

Dhary: madry bs n6art wayed yala 3aad (e7awl yaksr 5a6ry)

Me: fine

I said as I turned back to face him

Dhary: karshy muree7? :p (he teased)

Me: taby e9ij? Mathker!

Dhary: 3ayaraaa ela tathkerin 3adil bs matabin te3tarfain ena 3ajbich

Me: in your sweet dreams :p enta 6ebt?

I placed my hand on his forehead to check his temperature gladly it was better than ams!

Me: wayed a7san mn ams :D

Dhary: ana mu gtlich ma feeni shay

Me: embala feek shay so 3ashan matred el 7arara rou7 tesaba7 please oh and give me my phone I think hnak (I pointed at the other bedside table by his side)

He stretched his arm and got hold of my phone and gave it to me.

Me: thankyou!

He got up winked and made his way to the toilet.

I checked my phone and saw that I had missed calls from my mom, Aziz, and Noura.


Care to comment?

9 comments:

  1. Yohooo i'm first :D gonna read now thanx for posting;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilpost 3ajeeeeb cant wait for the next one ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't waait <3
    Lat6awleen please :p

    -M

    ReplyDelete
  4. woooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!

    raw3aaa el post, yala 3ad post as soon as you can lat6awleen 3alaina ;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please please lat6awleeeen:'(

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the post bs plz post soon ;(

    ReplyDelete
  7. POOSSTT SOON PLEASE !!!!! *Cries a River* :'C

    ReplyDelete
  8. Twalaaaaht 3ala 6'areeeeeeee hehehe okay soo I don't really comment wayed bas daminaa I have nuthing to do I will.... I have nutting to say.... Getting weird..... OH OH OH 9aaaaaa7 I LOOOOOVEEEEE UR STORY I mean like unconditional love post no post I'm still in love with it oo I miss 7amadooooo inzaiiiin ba3aad ummmmmmm uhhhh madree sho agool okay haaaih don't post soon take r-7atch post mat fa6'ya mat tibayn :D a7is itha ilreaders giraw they're going to hunt me down oo kill me ---- I'm el swaida

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are missed!! is everything ok??;*
    cant wait for the nest posts;)
    ou ya36eeech el3afyaaaa

    ReplyDelete