Thursday, March 7, 2013

Heal Me 42


There you go as promised and kept the promise posted BEFORE the end of the week :')

I'm getting back to this I guess :pEnjoy my lovely readers thankyou for being patient and follow @Madliarq8 on Twitter for updates on the blog ;)



Me: mafeny shay, Namaw?
Dhari: la feech shay… ee namaw

I stayed quite wasn’t in the mood to explain myself at all.

Dhari: laman btgolinly shfech kalmeeny

He got up walked to the door and just before he closes it

Dhari: t9be7in 3ala khair  *shut*

I drifted to sleep and woke up 6 hours later, tried going back to sleep, rolled on my bed but no choice. Got up checked my whatsapps intagram and text Noodie!

Sarah
            Noodie I miss you haven’t seen you for the whole weekend, this sucks please come pick me today we’ll go do something and I'm taking Feda with us and leaving Fares with Dhari. Cant leave both with him, I’ll tell you everything when I see you please reply asap xoxo
6:07am

I got up, tied my hair in a ponytale, washed and prayed then walked out to make myself waffles.
Got out the big bowl and started mixing my ingredients then used the waffle maker, poured myself orange juice took out the Nutella jar and waited for the waffle maker to beep.

When I started eating suddenly a door opened I looked to see Dhari coming out, I quickly got up to change into something suitable. Got my free city pants with a shirt and came back out.

Dhari was making himself coffee with the Nespresso machine while I sat and ate my plate of waffles, it was awkward he didn’t even talk, giving me his back.
I got up washed the plates by the sink, which was inches away from where he was standing, then I cleaned the waffle maker and went back to my room.

I got my laptop and came back to the living room and started looking for Ms. Swans videos they’re the ONLY videos I watch on Youtube because not any of them are worth the wait except for Ms.Swan she’s an exception. (Don't watch them anymore but you have to etha you never did :o ) I only did that cause I'm bored oh and I put headphones on one ear only :D

Of course the videos were hilarious and I might have been a drama queen while watching them, it was just to grab his attention and I hope it works..

Me: ahahahhaha… *holds the tummy tilts head backwards *

And my earphone was pulled out and it hurt!

I creased my eyebrows in a furious way and he didn’t look back… mo shay ydeed 

I grabbed a pillow and aimed straight at his head!

He turned around mad
Dhari: yahel?
Me: yasalaaam! Enta eta7arash wana elyahel? Wallah esharha mo 3alaik enta esharha 3alay ana ely lail7in ga3da aklmik

I sat up closed my laptop hard causing the screen to hit against the keyboard. I walked to my room threw my stuff on the bed picked out an outfit for Feda and I  and walked to the other room ignoring Dhari completely!

I picked her up slowly held her in my arms she looked too cute I really didn’t want to wake her up but I kinda have to. So I took her to my room woke her up slowly bribed her about getting our nails done and she got too excited ‘poliss’ was all she could say while flashing her nails at me.

I changed fixed my hair and dumped stuff in my bag called Noodie till she woke up but she didn’t so I thought why not walk over? :)

I carried Feda and walked to the apartment door took a key from the hanger and heard

Dhari: wain 3ala al-la-h?

But too late I slammed the door :D *victory * he cares *happy dance *
I put her down and off we went, it was a 15-minute walk till we got to her doorstep.
We knocked rang the doorbell till she woke up with her Kisha all over the place

Noodie: why me? Go to the lovebird
Me: eqeth akraha

I went in and walked past her with Feda following in.

Me: ok sm3ay badg 3ala elsalon bnsawy massage and mani pedi’s! except for Feda is having the longest mani pedi in the history of mani pedi’s :D

Noodie: and your inviting me right?
Me: EEE EEE elmohim ma ajabl wayh Dhari!
Noodie: talk!

I booked our appointments for an hour ahead first.
Then I told her everything she took his side tgool 7aqeera wala chny rfeejat’ha…

In the car with Feda all quiet and whiney asking about Fares till we changed the subject to what color she was applying and she got excited again!

We got to the only place here with a decent salon we did our massages and our nails applied nailpolish oh and did I mention Dhari didn’t call or text  we passed by Toys r Us got a puzzle and toys for Noodie’s apartment to keep Feda busy and headed back.

Noodie: where’s the “machbous” it's freakin’ 5 pm! Ya 7mara
Me: 3aib maygolon 7mara 3eqaban lech entay te6be5in!

I moved away because I think I burned the chicken and the rice wasn’t cooked and I rinsed it already :$
…...
Noodie: akeed l2ank 5rbteeh!
Me: saway shay thany wentay sakta

Maskeena she was the only one hungry Feda ate chips, chocolate and drank milk.
We had our lunch watched a movie played hide and seek with Feda till the clock striked 9pm and I asked Noodie to drop us back.

I walked in the apartment with Feda in my arms and the place was quite I guess they’re out somewhere having their “day out” as men.

We changed into our pj’s, F and I and sat on the sofa with Feda’s head on my lap drinking her milk and hanging on to her quilt.

Before I knew It, I was fast asleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
I woke up to see Dhari carrying Feda trying to cover me with a blanket.
6ab3an girls love being drama queens…

I got up ga6ayt el kambal 3al ar’9 and went to my room.
A minute later I was tucking myself in to see that he barged in

Me: mo chethy edar3emon next time t6g elbab

7garny dash el 7amam o 6la3 madry sh5atha

The next day I woke up to see the kids running around, screaming happily then it hit me, Nora and Aziz are coming back tonight!



Care to comment?

23 comments:

  1. FIRST!!!i love and adore your story welcome back plz don't leave again post ASAP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES YOU ARE! thankyou sweetie love you more glad you enjoy reading it :* don't worry im here :D

      Delete
  2. i didnt get why shes angry with him

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww cute! I think she's being too dramatic bs 7ata howa 9ayr 7mar. Please post soon xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are! let's wait and see :p all guys are 7ameer sometimes -.- sure i'll try

      Delete
  4. Welcome Back ♥ !!
    Like anony said : I realy didn't get why she's angry with him ?
    Post soon beautiful ♥ Ly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! :*
      wait and see :p
      will do hopefully!

      Delete
  5. Not a lot was mentioned in this post but still, it is better than nothing :*
    thankyou & please post as soon as possible

    - silent reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cause the atmosphere is warming up a littlle!
      Your welcome and i'll try my best ;*

      Delete
  6. Pleasssseeeeee next post ASAP :""""""""""((((

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello terrific website! Does running a blog such as this take a great deal of work?
    I have absolutely no expertise in computer programming but I had been
    hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyhow, should you have any recommendations
    or techniques for new blog owners please share.
    I know this is off topic nevertheless I simply wanted to ask.
    Many thanks!

    My website; diet plans for women

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Thankyou
    Yes i always feel bad when i stop posting and keep people hanging
    I wish you the best of luck, its always nice to have the side that no one knows about but you ;)
    Some other bloggers helped me with the layouts and wording but i found out in a matter of days that its really easy and that i was just too lazy to try.
    Its okay feel free to contact me on my blog email or twitter :*
    anytime

    i'll have a look soon :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. When are you going to post ??????
    Please let it be soon !!!!!!!!!
    P.S welcome back :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully this weekend :*
      so sorry :(
      thanku sweetie

      Delete
  10. when are youu posting? :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Plzzzz possssttt we're waiting

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cant wait for the next post!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Esh ur weekend ? Thursday w Friday ? :l ? Wlla friday ww saturday ??????

    ReplyDelete