Saturday, August 27, 2011

Heal Me 29

I'm officially back to posting like a proper blogger not daily but maybe every two days or so :D

I'm sorry for taking so long :( this goes out to all my followers :* thanks for being patient


Dhary drove me to my/Hamad’s apartment. We got out of the car walked together to the elevator and out on the second floor.

As we both stood there facing the apartment door, he tossed the key as I smiled knowing that this is Hamad’s key from the key chain.

Me: allah yaster (I mumbled as I unlocked the door)

We walked in and the housekeeper was not here yet. The apartment really needs cleaning.

Dhary: fahad dazly Bbm gal byeebha 3ashan tna’9if el she8a, ana bamshi asaweeli cham shaghla 3ala ma tkhal9een … etha khala9tay degay 3alai 3ashan amrch

Me: okay okay mashkoor

Dhary: 7yach (he left)

I looked around and sighed, remembering all the happy moments I’ve had with my dear brother and how we used to chase each other around the apartment.

That’s when it hit me when we came back to America and we started cleaning well guess what he said since I was a girl I should be cleaning the bathrooms and when I did I saw that really weird creature that was half cockroach and half fly! OH GUESS what YES I started screaming like crazy, he came and killed it then held it from its whiskers and started chasing me around the apartment with it!

Oh I never mentioned that I fear insects it’s kinda like my phobia K

The door bell rang which brought my thoughts back to reality,

I opened the door, Fahad got in without even saying hi and the maid followed,

Me: ba3aad ! dash sheqety o mayaby esalm wala 5oush ! :p

Fahad: shtabin hatha bayty el thany

Me: mn meta enshalllah tesajal besmik wana madry ?

Fahad: hahahha ha shlonich ? baih entay mn meta mu dasha hne laish mu mna’9fenha

Me: I’m staying at dhary’s!

Fahad: HE FINALLY PROPOSED !

Me: HAAAA!!

Fahad: 3aayal !

Me: bs chethy im staying at his place because he said I should

Fahad: aaahh mu hayen bu dharwa wallah

We kept chit chatting about how life has been and he updated me about some of the guys while the maid cleaned the two bedrooms.

Maid: ma’am do you need me to get you supplies from the grocery store?

Me: ambaaiihh! No no thankyou I’ll do that myself you can just clean up please….(I turned to face fahad) lala you guys embad3een! 7atan el grocery shopping 3alaiiha! Omg you guys are lazy! Wana agol laish when I went with dhary to Giant mu 3aref shyeshtery wallah 7ala

Fahad: you can ignore her and go buy the supplies please(he told her, then turned to face me) hahah 3ad Dharooy yetfanan shwaya bl akil

Maid: sure i wil do

Me: emt shako!... ee 6al ib3ainik bas fale7ly wesawy bai’9 makhlou6

Then we both cracked up and started making fun of Dhary maskeen

It suddenly hit me that I didn’t actually offer Fahad ely mayestahel shay something to drink or eat so I excused myself to make us green tea

When I got back and placed the two matching mugs on the tea table he took a sip then started whining

Fahad: a77 9la5ny, yeeeww ma9ikhh!

Me: el7in ana tawny yaybeta shako teshreba! O ba3dain green tea may7e6on feeh sugar

Fahad: gomay yeebely wentay sakta :p

When I was about to get up I accidentally hit his mug with my legs and it spilt all over my thighs! It was burning like hell I started screaming and the maid came out of the bathroom scared

Fahads reaction was so dumb that he got up and got tiny kitchen towels and placed them on my thighs which made it even worse!

Me: ya ghabby shako towels!

Fahad: shdarany ba3ad

And suddenly I started laughing because he looked hilarious not knowing how to react and his hands still holding the towels on my thighs

At that same moment the apartment door was unlocked and Dhary walked in surprised, we both looked at him then Fahad moved his hand away and sat upright.

It was really awkward for me since Fahad and Dhary were in their own world talking about god knows what and avoiding my existence

I got up to find any suitable thing to wear other than that skinny jeans that has green tea all over it.

When I got back to the living room Fahad was gone and the maid too so it was Dhary and me alone again. I sat on the single couch while he was so into what he was thinking about trying so hard to show that he is actually watching Tv which he isn’t.

Me: hmm dhary?

Dhary: (he turned his face, facing me now)

Me: I want to stay here from now on

Dhary: mubkaifech (and he turned back to face the Tv)

Me: I asked politely okay? And I deserve a reasonable answer! O laish mnafis!

Dhary: …bnaya bro7ha teg3ad bl sheqa, la2

I ignored him because I really don’t care what he thinks I’m staying here whether he likes it or not!

Dhary: laish badaltay

Me: hdoumi kanat klha chay

Dhary: shkentaw tsawon ely enkab chay 3alaich

Me: wala shay knt bogaf bs 7sht eeda o enkat 3alay

Dhary: ba3dain hatha shyaby yay ga3ed hnee weyach?

Me: wow shno ya3ny a9lan he was waiting for the maid to finish up

Dhary: laish o hal maid mategdar tred bro7ha ?

Me: how am I supposed to know! Why the questions?

Dhary: bs…

I walked out of the apartment fast, plugging my earphones and played music over and over again, till I found an empty bench and occupied it. That’s where I started thinking. I stayed there till midnight then decided to find my way back since it's getting late and the gloomy sky was starting to frighten me.

As soon as I entered the building I pulled my earphones and wrapped them around my iPod and slid them in my pockets. The elevator door slid open I saw my apartment door wide open the way I left it. I walked into the apartment to find Dhary the way I left him still sitting on the same sofa!

Coldly Dhary spoke without looking at me...


Shoot me with comments !


5 comments:

  1. Woooow great post!! W welcome back!! :** plz post asap!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for posting and omg im glad that your back to normal blogging hope to see a post soon. and thank you this was wonderfull

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome bk:D can't wait for the nxt post pllz don't take long

    B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove your story cant wait for the next post!!!
    -silent reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome baaaaaack!!!
    yallla 3aaad im waiting for more:)
    thank you:**

    the silent reader<3

    ReplyDelete